Palestine

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How come we can discuss every other religious group at length? Pedo Christian priests, radical Islamic terrorism, etc.

When it comes to the Jews we cannot even post a thread, or even comment… what is the deal?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
when threads become shit storms regardless of what the topic is, we just close it for everyones sake. There is no agenda or any other reason than that.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s simple, you can’t go there no matter how valid your point might be.. it’s all treading on egg shells.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When I was in primary school there was a Jew kid (idk wtf he was doing there but anyway) and when we learnt about JC and found out the Jews killed him we all started bullying him. The kid then went home crying and and told his parents he hated them for killing JC. Some other stuff happened and yes, that's my story for the week. I hope you enjoyed it.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Can we have a North Korea thread too?

Actually with old mate gone, we don't need one now. Carry on.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Asked the same question and it got shut down. Pretty much anything else can be discussed here.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What were they doing in there?
The official line is there is a dispute amongst the younger faction trying to access the synagogue with a strong claim the elders were strictly against it but when they pulled one of the elders out of the hole and arrested him the rats went absolutely apeshit and started flipping tables so that's a laugh. the conspiracy theory is the old DNA or child trafficking stories. They did find stained kids mattresses, baby apparel and strollers down there.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When I was in primary school there was a Jew kid (idk wtf he was doing there but anyway) and when we learnt about JC and found out the Jews killed him we all started bullying him. The kid then went home crying and and told his parents he hated them for killing JC. Some other stuff happened and yes, that's my story for the week. I hope you enjoyed it.
Sounds like a South Park episode

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If nothing happens when you kill innocent people in droves nothing ever will.
Nothing happens because because the powers that control the world are the ones making it happen.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The general issue we have is that we had several threads discussing the conflict when it started. Those threads turned into members threatening to kill each other. We also had people claiming that all Jewish are evil (anti-semitism) and people claiming that all Muslims are savages (Islamaphobia)

We all see what's going on. Israel is committing genocide against the people of Palestine, and it's getting so bad that even the ultra pro-Israeli Biden government is considering cutting support.

But that's not a discussion for here. We are a community that has discussion and debate while discussing the team we all love (and occasionally hate)

We're not a forum that supports conflict. If a topic causes way too much conflict then that topic doesn't belong here.