Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol thank you sir.

The nerd who replied first seems to be the best explanation lol
Geek not nerd..there's a difference..ok? Lol!

How about the Gif of Luke and his Dad duelling..click click click! Lol!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ps
Lol thank you sir.

The nerd who replied first seems to be the best explanation lol
.. I think the nerd..sorry Geek.. forgot one thing.. Those who can't use the Force can still turn on a Light Saber and use it.. Eg. Solo in Empire Strkes Back to cut open the Tauntaun to keep Luke warm.. And Fin used it to fight off a Storm Trooper in Force Awakens..both characters had no Force abilities..

OMG I'm a nerd.. Sorry geek! Lol..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@TANK 2.0
I want to see this she swears a lot lol
Saw the trailer for this when I went to see Bladerunner 2049. Thought that it was a little weird but looked interesting. Then they had the trailer for this movie that looked terrible but really friggin' random.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watching IT, the old one. Fuck it sucks arse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's an amazing movie. I'm watching Star Wars episode 1. If I had the choice to travel back in time to kill kid Hitler before he grows up to be adult Hitler, I'd probably instead travel back to kill this kid who plays Annakin.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll kill you all! Aha, I'll drive you crazy, and I'll kill you all! I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I am your worst dream come true! I am everything you ever were afraid of!!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh hi ya eddie aren't you going to say hello ?
Oh come on bucko dont you want a balloon?
I eddie am pennywise the dancing clown, you are eddie so know we know each other correctttt....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll kill you all! Aha, I'll drive you crazy, and I'll kill you all! I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I am your worst dream come true! I am everything you ever were afraid of!!!!
My wife?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh hi ya eddie aren't you going to say hello ?
Oh come on bucko dont you want a balloon?
I eddie am pennywise the dancing clown, you are eddie so know we know each other correctttt....
He is the biggest nerd **** lol

Doesn't deserve to be called Eddie lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's an amazing movie. I'm watching Star Wars episode 1. If I had the choice to travel back in time to kill kid Hitler before he grows up to be adult Hitler, I'd probably instead travel back to kill this kid who plays Annakin.
All the new Star Wars suck and blow at the same time

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't want finish it but I'm one of those pricks that has to finish a movie even if I hate it lol

PS shit ending to a shit movie

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe
so I watched Kingsman again last night and was gobsmacked by a couple of things. So last night I watched it for the first time with subtitles and this happened...

Eggsy: Sorry, love. Gotta save the world
Princess Tilde: If you save the world, we can do it in the... asshole
Eggsy: I will be right back

I was like... WTF??? Now I thought maybe because the subtitles were on maybe I read them and they completely slipped past me even though I've watched it a good few times. So I was like... yeah ok... anyway... then at the end, right at the end, we see Eggsy go into the room with her and straight away you see her bare Swedish ass. I was like... Nope... that part CERTAINLY wasn't there last time I watched it too! That's what happened when you watch the bloody American versions. They cut out all the good stuff lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe
so I watched Kingsman again last night and was gobsmacked by a couple of things. So last night I watched it for the first time with subtitles and this happened...

Eggsy: Sorry, love. Gotta save the world
Princess Tilde: If you save the world, we can do it in the... asshole
Eggsy: I will be right back

I was like... WTF??? Now I thought maybe because the subtitles were on maybe I read them and they completely slipped past me even though I've watched it a good few times. So I was like... yeah ok... anyway... then at the end, right at the end, we see Eggsy go into the room with her and straight away you see her bare Swedish ass. I was like... Nope... that part CERTAINLY wasn't there last time I watched it too! That's what happened when you watch the bloody American versions. They cut out all the good stuff lol.
It actually surprised me originally too. I watched the movie and didn't think much about it until a friend mentioned it. So I watched it again and noticed that she says something fairly quietly and hard to understand due to the thick accent, but if you listen closely she says "If you save the world we can do it in the arsehole"

Cracked me up. That's also why in Kingsman 2 *Spoiler* Elton John says "If you save the world, I'll give you a backstage pass"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It actually surprised me originally too. I watched the movie and didn't think much about it until a friend mentioned it. So I watched it again and noticed that she says something fairly quietly and hard to understand due to the thick accent, but if you listen closely she says "If you save the world we can do it in the arsehole"

Cracked me up. That's also why in Kingsman 2 *Spoiler* Elton John says "If you save the world, I'll give you a backstage pass"
The part in Kingsman 2 the cracked me up was when the mechanical dog was running towards him and suddenly stops when Elton John appears :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Oh man I can't wait until that movie comes out on Blu Ray. I mean the first one is better because of how high it set the benchmark, but part 2 was heaps funny.