Monday at Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Sauce Head you asked that last night LOL and she replied and said it won't happen again.

I cracked up when I saw it.

BTW sorry I missed your avatar change... I was working off a single thread.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?account/avatar Can you tell me if you can change your avatar there? If not let me know and I'll change it manually for you.
I asked her the question but I did not see the reply!
I scrolled through heaps if QandA but could not see it. Did she only say "it won't happen again". Any chance if a screenshot? No dramas if it's too much work.
Running out of beer was a disgrace. I guess the appetite for beers won't be as high on a Monday night so it should be ok.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ill be at the game with the best seats in the house :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I want to go but kids won't enjoy the hill
Let them play footy with the other kids on the other side of the hill and you enjoy the game - That's a rite of passage for any kid that had a father who was a Dogs fan.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Let them play footy with the other kids on the other side of the hill and you enjoy the game - That's a rite of passage for any kid that had a father who was a Dogs fan.
Love the hill my kids are kind of shy and won't run around they will just do my head in lol

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Will our season membership cards get us into the game on Monday or do we need to get different tickets.
I have a full season unreserved membership and i get on to the Hill

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Love the hill my kids are kind of shy and won't run around they will just do my head in lol
Ha ha Fair enough especially for a Monday night i can see it being a massive pain.. I'll defiantly hope to hear you are coming to the Sunday game at Belmore brother..

Last edited:

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I could buy up to 10 tickets for GA on Sunday, checked again on Tuesday and could get 3 seats in front of the Grandstand, not sure why they came up but I got them.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kids and I will be there. We have Souths appointments on Monday so will be combining business with pleasure.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Ha ha Fair enough especially for a Monday night i can see it being a massive pain.. I'll defiantly hope to hear you are coming to the Sunday game at Belmore brother..
Lol Sunday I'll be there not like some

MissJess

New Pup
Reaction score
If your a full member it will look on the back of your card and it will tell you

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Is anyone else nervous for this game?
A bit nervers they got a good spine with sezier and Austin back and Hodgson at hooker will be hard for our forwards to keep up ,
Let just hop we don't hand over to much possession .

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A bit nervers they got a good spine with sezier and Austin back and Hodgson at hooker will be hard for our forwards to keep up ,
Let just hop we don't hand over to much possession .
The positive is that is at Belmore, I was at the game when we played Melbourne and the first 20 min was awesome by our pack.

On the other hand we lost our second home game there..

I just hope Sezier doesnt play a blinder like all other x dogs players.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The positive is that is at Belmore, I was at the game when we played Melbourne and the first 20 min was awesome by our pack.

On the other hand we lost our second home game there..

I just hope Sezier doesnt play a blinder like all other x dogs players.
Just hope we come out fiering and score couple of early trys that will settle the nerves lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Honestly expecting this one to be a really tough game and I don't think there will be much in it at all. Dogs by 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.