Monday at Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leighal

New Pup
Reaction score
Will our season membership cards get us into the game on Monday or do we need to get different tickets.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Another question for bogging with the boss?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Will our season membership cards get us into the game on Monday or do we need to get different tickets.
Knowing the Dogs, they will probably charge you double if you're a member lol

A

Alexander the Great

I think you will find that the Monday games will be standard under the season membership cards, Sunday games will be different now as you will need a mormon pass
Good one

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I hope the weather is good... Still it should be fun standing on the hill again.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I hope the weather is good... Still it should be fun standing on the hill again.
isnt that frowned upon?

oh wait...thats what the hill is actually for...
wont be going again after attending both last yrs game and attempting to stand on the hill while being abused

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
isnt that frowned upon?

wont be going again after attending both last yrs game and attempting to stand on the hill while being abused
I thought it was for picnic rugs and chairs, and people to get pissed off at people who DARE block their view whilst they are sitting down!

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Exactly Mr I
Ill be watching from the comfort of my couch cheering the boys on
Got no time for the special few ruining my GameDay experience

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
isnt that frowned upon?

Yeah i copped the same. My old Man told them to fuck off.. Ha ha it was a highlight of the last game. I was like Dad come on mate I'm not getting in a fight with these dickhead Bulldogs supporters - he being of that vintage couldn't give two fucks and said fucking oath you better if these pricks want to keep carrying on, the hill is for fucking standing...

I was like Dad chill out you are getting all revved up remembering the old Belmore days.. He Loved it. Probably doesn't sound that good but we had a ball.

Kind of wan't to make me break out in - Wheeeeeere we come from...Soooooooo we tell them....BULLDOGS!

Last edited:

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like only GA is still available. I stood on hill for sharks game and for memories it was good but the blazing sun in your eyes sucked. I have got grandstand this time around. Can't wait.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like only GA is still available. I stood on hill for sharks game and for memories it was good but the blazing sun in your eyes sucked. I have got grandstand this time around. Can't wait.
How much longer do we have to suffer that horrible eels love heart?? Do you love the Eels?

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much longer do we have to suffer that horrible eels love heart?? Do you love the Eels?
Dunno. I am just waiting for the person who changed it initially to change it back to my old pic

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
theyve allocated our seats directly behind the main thoroughfare, so even during the game people are forever walking past n shit. fukken annoying. so belmore games are a miss unfortunately.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this was sent in their email today

Please note: Only FULL SEASON members have access included in their membership. Purchase GA tickets for you and your family & friends

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope they do not run out of beer at half time again....actually, when is this blogging happening with Castle? This should be the first question asked.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoping I can make this with my mates!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hope they do not run out of beer at half time again....actually, when is this blogging happening with Castle? This should be the first question asked.
@Sauce Head you asked that last night LOL and she replied and said it won't happen again.

I cracked up when I saw it.

BTW sorry I missed your avatar change... I was working off a single thread.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?account/avatar Can you tell me if you can change your avatar there? If not let me know and I'll change it manually for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.