Monday at Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Honestly expecting this one to be a really tough game and I don't think there will be much in it at all. Dogs by 7.
It's belmore hopefully that should give the boys abit more energy to get us over the line

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we turn up like last start we will wipe the floor with them
ahah I think that what im nervous about the most, which dogs outfit will turn up? thats the most frustrating part. My perfect rounds ruined anyway but we need this win.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm nervous about every game. I think we have it over the raiders but our team has multiple personalities. Find days we return up like works beaters, others we're like the kid at school that gets bullied.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm nervous about every game. I think we have it over the raiders but our team has multiple personalities. Find days we return up like works beaters, others we're like the kid at school that gets bullied.
Last week I was semi confident but with both their halves back, I think they will close games better than they have the last couple. Hopefully I forwards can make some meters.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ahah I think that what im nervous about the most, which dogs outfit will turn up? thats the most frustrating part. My perfect rounds ruined anyway but 1we need this win.
I just hope FPN continues his brain explosions, their halves are not 100% and they continue as a unit to miss tackles like Hoppa will miss Sunday footy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Kas has to target both halves. They would have to be underdone.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs just need to not play like they did against Cronulla where everything that could go wrong went wrong. Despite all that though we only lost by 2 points.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it really forecasts for showers esp in the afternoon?
Hope not
It will somewhat reduce the crowd and limit the atmosphere

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it really forecasts for showers esp in the afternoon?
Hope not
It will somewhat reduce the crowd and limit the atmosphere
Its suppose to clear up around 5pm so should be ok, just a wet pitch.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Expecting a dog's onslaught in the first 20. Dogs 52-4
Would be nice. I think you underestimate the raider forward pack. Last week was a glorified training session. I hope we dont get ambushed. All the pressure is on us to perform

Status
Not open for further replies.