Mahoney In Presser

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
As per above, wouldn’t know. Not possible

Try asking your uncle
U said my dad would have walked so you obviously knew him. So it obviously is very possible you knew. Wonder if you went straight from the tap as well as mum?

And I should ask my uncle whether you went from his tap as well?

Sounds like you had lots of sour tastes in your mouth back in the day.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U said my dad would have walked so you obviously knew him. So it obviously is very possible you knew. Wonder if you went straight from the tap as well as mum?

And I should ask my uncle whether you went from his tap as well?

Sounds like you had lots of sour tastes in your mouth back in the day.
You’re boring me now lizard boy. Isn’t there cricket on to keep u entertained?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is not taking any personal accountability. Even saying he wont change the players bc that wont help.

That is just crazy talk. He is out of his depth. This club will not improve with a coach who wont make changes and stop selection the duds and low effort players.
Ciraldo want's to be liked, not respected.

That's a rookie coach right there.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring Toovey in! As passionate as they come and would not accept this type of performance, definitely wouldn’t be trying to cuddle these pretenders and feel sorry for them!

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo want's to be liked, not respected.

That's a rookie coach right there.
I have a feeling him and Barrett before him is trying to treat (same relationship with )the players exactly like they did when they were assistant coaches and hence probably why not succeeding

Last edited:

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh dear, that’s rubbish!!!
We’ve been at this club since we all were kids. You’ve come to get paid well, and you sure as shit ain’t earning it lad.
We’re a patient mob and an understanding mob… to a point. Now this 17 are just taking the p!ss

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The night before… was all I could find but there was definitely more Parra players
Lol get over it. They’re his mates. He played 5 seasons there. Wow, you might as well pick his friends. I hope this doesn’t shock you but did you know Addo-Carr is great mates with Latrell Mitchell? I also saw a post recently of JAC and Josh Mansour. How dare he ?

You want to criticise on field performance go for it. But sticking your nose into his personal life is childish.

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last time the Dogs got booed was late 90s-early 00s when we lost 32-0 against the Raiders at the Showground.
I remember that game. The result and score line was such a shock…we never got belted like that, we were the Dogs of War. And guess what? It didn’t happen again for a very long time.

The sad and pathetic part of today’s result is the predictability of it all. That we’ve been getting steadily worse all season. And that there’s almost certainly more thrashings to come.

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
The apology was too late. Reed Meow Mahoney is not a leader and nor is he inspirational. Lets all just agree to this

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Man has backtracked. Im guessing Gus or someone higher up has had a word.
Screenshot_2023-07-03-08-11-34-00_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Taking ownership and being responsible for your actions! CC and Reed take some notes!

Ricky is a dick, case in point him crying about the refs on the weekend even though they helped Raiders win... But gotta love the man for his honesty and passion..

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man has backtracked. Im guessing Gus or someone higher up has had a word.
View attachment 75494
That's not even an apology. That's him attempting to explain his shit choice of words. Still missing the fans sentiment though.. we don't want excuses, we want effort.. and if you think that's effort you can f$%k right off because you are part of the problem.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could you imagine Baa, Bobcat, Price etc ever saying anything like that? Any reasonable person would say they deserve to get booed with how they played, have been playing all year and the lack of effort.. Or at least not say anything at all even if you feel that way.

To have the captain say that shows that there's no accountability or pride at the club right now.
And a blow in captain too. Hes been here for half a year...dont tell us what to do. Man I've never seen the tide turn so hard against one of our players...ever.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its good they got booed Cameron doesn’t change anything seeing them getting embarrassed might make some changes

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just watched the game with all fairness and honestly my opinion he was the worse player out there he killed our attack he tried playing : hooker; 5/8 and halfback at the same time.