Mahoney In Presser

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The team just got pumped and the first thing the captain wants to do is criticise the fans. Not about getting offended but more about showing the type of character he is.
Again as I said the type of character comes out in his actions not his words, and he’s been piss poor on the field. To get all hot and throbby over his words is wasted energy.
CC is the same. He sits there every Sunday and tells us this performance is not on and then goes and picks the same team. Who cares what they say.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry man don’t agree with you. You have fans who pay hard earned money to watch a team they support. Payments from memberships etc are the reason this sport exists. To tell dogs fans if you don’t like it hop off the bus with a 66-0 thrashing after how many years we have gone through shit. He can go and literally get fucked!
That’s ok mate we don’t need to agree. I’m glad you didn’t have a go at me for having an opinion that’s different to yours, thank you for that.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished watching Rorters and Eagles. Both teams trying their asses off, even Rorters fans can be proud of their team’s effort.

What our team dished up today was so far below the standard fans could reasonably expect it would be laughable…if it wasn’t so demoralizing.

Fans care deeply about the team they support, which is why we experience such strong emotions in both directions depending on the result.
If our team is hopelessly mismatched and outclassed, and loses big, we are deflated and disappointed but we (generally) don’t boo and walk out. The drubbing by Manly a couple of years ago when we fielded a reserve grade team and Turbo and friends ran a clinic is a good example.

But today…we weren’t far off full strength (whatever the f$&k that means given our squad). We were playing a side 1 spot above us on the table who are also crap. Shit, I even tipped the Dogs to win!

So Mahoney…take a long hard look in the mirror. You were crap today, as were your 16 team mates. We hear the same shit in the pressers week after week. Anyone can talk the talk. Stop talking. Start walking the walk, and playing with some f@&king pride.

And yes, today was a day you all needed to be booed.
Roosters should not be proud they are a couple of million over the cap and were favourite to win the comp

We are shit and living up to it

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way Ciraldo speaks he acts as if we have never won before and he has come to save us but needs to start from scratch, Potter was getting wins last year and had the team moving forward. We have gone backwards, Reed needs to man up and own the result, this crap about doing everything right at training is a joke, maybe all the fans need to watch the winning at training and boycott the games. This new woke culture will kill the club, I was at the game and watching them all come off hugging and laughing with Elliott made me sick. The true care factor is just not there.
The fox did not respect to him

Walked off the field was about to go up the tunnel detoured and walked up the stands said a few words interacted with the fans then head down went up the tunnel while the others were out there smiling

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No words. Fuck this coach. Its all on CC picking new players as captains. Burton is zero captain material. Reed is worse. RFM is nothing.

CC.. please leave. Fuck your connection bullshit
Tigers and Bulldogs make documentary and have a putrid season players thinking they are movie stars

Can’t believe I fell for RFMs act in that doco deserves an Oscar

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
May
Also said : "We're on a hard road. If (fans) don't want to be on the road hop off the bus"....
Maybe we will. What a dumb thing for a capt to say. Exclusive boys club, not for fans by the sounds.

And some might get on the Dib bus for a clean out. God help this club. Not in a good place.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how Mahoney would like it playing at Belmore in two weeks against Bronco's with no fans because of a fan BOYCOTT?

And here is our leader disrespecting the fans that have bled this club longer than he's been alive.

I know I am Boycotting Belmore.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s sad that as a dogs fan I’m now very used to losing. All I want is the team to be competitive, win the odd game and not get blown off the park week in week out.
Too much to ask looks like.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Deserves to be. A true leader would have a apologised to the fans for the steaming pile of shit wearing our jersey. These ***** just wear it for money, fans are the only ones that care
The players are obviously taking the easy way out and using the delusional hype and buzz words they hear from their feel good coach and are just cruising. How any self respecting first grade coach could be offering up that rubbish to supporters and sponsors is mind blowing really and disrespectful to this once great club whose standards have been trashed further.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are the cold hard facts. He is going rogue in games thinks he is a halfback, abandoning his role at the ruck.
Exactly and it comes down to no respect to the coach. The coach does not isntill fear into the players and he is playing the mates game as did Baz and look where they got him. Players ain’t going to respond to mediocre and Goodluck to ciro as it’s gona be his coaching coffin next year with the same results.