Soccer La Liga Official Thread

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Leao and Valverde are talking to my players. Probably asking beach is good

Who are we getting

Wirtz and Father want us, hahahah
Leao wants us and posted a dinho photo the day. we beat napoli lol and has done it before
Musiala wants us obviously
Mbappe and Haaland would jump if we offer a deal but Haaland is not needed

Leao is beyond amazing. I can't wait till he signs

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Leao and Valverde are talking to my players. Probably asking beach is good

Who are we getting

Wirtz and Father want us, hahahah
Leao wants us and posted a dinho photo the day. we beat napoli lol and has done it before
Musiala wants us obviously
Mbappe and Haaland would jump if we offer a deal but Haaland is not needed

Leao is beyond amazing. I can't wait till he signs

your team is broke there's no chance use can even afford these players

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
use have one of the worst wage bills in Europe, use need to sell a few players before use can buy anyone good
Yes, i know, and you know I have my list, and it starts with de Jong [emoji23]. I want him gone now has done nothing all year except 2 or 3 solid games other than that solid with the ball, but then be injured for near all of season and gets paid 40m for it. Pedri is on way less, and so is Musiala.

I wonder what happens with Mbappe at Madrid. They'll sell Vini, I think, and then watch Carlo he'll leave, and maybe that new United owner could wave money to them both. Seems like madrid will try Garnancho so Vinicius will leave. I can't understand the Mbappe want. Even Bellingham likes Haaland. Mbappe will have no business playing on the left anymore with Vini there. How boring lol

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes, i know, and you know I have my list, and it starts with de Jong [emoji23]. I want him gone now has done nothing all year except 2 or 3 solid games other than that solid with the ball, but then be injured for near all of season and gets paid 40m for it. Pedri is on way less, and so is Musiala.

I wonder what happens with Mbappe at Madrid. They'll sell Vini, I think, and then watch Carlo he'll leave, and maybe that new United owner could wave money to them both. Seems like madrid will try Garnancho so Vinicius will leave. I can't understand the Mbappe want. Even Bellingham likes Haaland. Mbappe will have no business playing on the left anymore with Vini there. How boring lol

think Rodrygo might be the one leaving and not vinny, though with all the racism stuff happening he could leave.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
think Rodrygo might be the one leaving and not vinny, though with all the racism stuff happening he could leave.
They should go with blond hair duo to match their colours. You put Haaland and Garancho RW together, Then again, Mbappe on that left edge would still cause trouble he would get to mesmerised and probably start looking at them both instead of the ball [emoji23]

One thing is for sure they can sign anyone i couldn't care less they will never bring out players like we do. They'll never have players like Messi or Lamine or Iniesta life-long brought up from our academy. it's extremely rare now for them they go out and buy young and have been doing it for years, lol. Eventually, they will run out of top talent unless they produce their own. Give us 2 or 3 years the whole spain nation team will be full of our players they'll have to face us and support us bahahah

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
We're fucking cooking [emoji91]

Toni is Guilles cousin hahah. I watch them all play amazing talents hard to keep up with all grades they move around, but it's a joy to watch them. Our atletic team may break into the second division if they finish first this year, but they can't obviously qualify for La liga.

I don't want Xavi to fully leave he should instead stay and help the academy!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Toni is Guilles cousin hahah. I watch them all play amazing talents hard to keep up with all grades they move around, but it's a joy to watch them. Our atletic team may break into the second division if they finish first this year, but they can't obviously qualify for La liga.

Young boys again...

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score

Cooking with our strikers fucking hell !

Lewandoski
Roque
Guiu
Gitsau
T Fernandez

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine posting my city on your instagram when you're going to madrid, hahahaha

Mbappe / Felix / Estevao
Leao / Roque / Guiu
Lamine / Diarra
Musiala / Pedri / Fermin
Gavi / Darvich / Guille
CDMS - A Onana / Bernal both 1.94 height

Geez that's a cold team. [emoji23]

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
My gun CB Faye with a fucking golazooo !! He can't stop scoring

What a fucking beast

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Makes me laugh why the hell is wanting to go to madrid lol looks good next to Lewa

Mbappe
Lewandoski
Messi
Neymar - PSG

Would've been interesting

Onana wants us what's new

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Ter stegs, hahahah, best goalkeeper in the world

France owned by Gundo, Musiala, and Wirtz, present and future players for us [emoji23]

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahah, no thanks were good. What was the livershits offer come and play under new management of the future? bahahah, weak ass club would never be able to afford Lamine, let alone Gavi.