Soccer La Liga Official Thread

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Ofcourse you don’t, you’re too busy posting decade old photos of 12, 13, 14 and 15 year old kids in Barcelona kits kicking a ball :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Brah your one jealous nerd hahaha fuck off now enjoy it but

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Ofcourse you don’t, you’re too busy posting decade old photos of 12, 13, 14 and 15 year old kids in Barcelona kits kicking a ball :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
You must be triggered by me you little pussy why don't you do something about it ahahahahah

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Laminho on fire. Others just can't do it how we do it.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
All of them played today except Guiu. Roque 18y played instead and got Atlei a red while his shot went in should’ve been the 4th goal, ahahah.

Too good. Too too good. God, it's scary to think what they would do to a fake ass team like Liverpool [emoji23]

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All of them played today except Guiu. Roque 18y played instead and got Atlei a red while his shot went in should’ve been the 4th goal, ahahah.

Too good. Too too good. God, it's scary to think what they would do to a fake ass team like Liverpool [emoji23]

@Donkey Slayer has a thing for young boys. who would've thought?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You must be triggered by me you little pussy why don't you do something about it ahahahahah

Triggered ...

You've made 3 replies to the same post and you're calling someone else triggered ....

Hahahahahahhahahahah a

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“Donkey slayer ” the kennels minor enthusiast.
Keep the photos coming .
How are the Barcelona u7’s looking? :sob:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He comes across as someone who would have a plethora of “now and then “ photos, and not just of Barcelona players. .
Haha. You're probably right you know.

Just has a preference for the Spanish it seems?

Each to their own I guess?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Lol fucking rat livershit supporter wannabes can't fuck off to your boring thread you need to talk shit because your whole fucking life is shit bahahahah

Still hurting from getting flogged by Man United I see

That's right pathetic shithouse team talk about them in your thread but got dropped hahahahah

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol fucking rat livershit supporter wannabes can't fuck off to your boring thread you need to talk shit because your whole fucking life is shit bahahahah

Still hurting from getting flogged by Man United I see

That's right pathetic shithouse team talk about them in your thread but got dropped hahahahah

Didn't deny it I see.

Hmmmm

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Barcelona are bankrupt. Over 1 billion in debt. Poorly managed club . Surprised UEFA are even allowing them to compete in European competitions, but then again UEFA are a corrupt mob.
Barcelona won’t be winning the La Liga or the the Champions league.
All they do these days is unveil teenagers in their starting lineup to blind their fans of the fact they are not longer a trophy winning club.
Song get me wrong La Masia has developed and produced some decent players over the years but
playing 15 and 16 year olds is an obvious admission that they are not winning trophies:tearsofjoy:
I don’t think they ever recovered from that 4-0 hiding at Anfield from an under strength Liverpool team.
Do you have any idea how much money Nike generate from sales of FCB merchandise? Nike are the reason why Barcelona will never go bankrupt - they've bailed them out before and will do it time and time again.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ohh baby, this hits the spot [emoji108] Going to be insane

Personally I don't think Camp Nou needs an overhaul. When I went there, it was a surreal experience. Stepping out into the grandstand and seeing "Mes Que Un Club" written into the opposing seating area of the stadium... it almost looked like I was looking at a picture, rather than actually being there. It was amazing.

Nontheless those pictures looks great so if they want to give it a facelift I would support it - it would give me an excuse to go back and visit it a 3rd time.

Last edited:

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Personally I don't think Camp Nou needs an overhaul. When I went there, it was a surreal experience. Stepping out into the grandstand and seeing "Mes Que Un Club" written into the opposing seating area of the stadium... it almost looked like I was looking at a picture, rather than actually being it. It was amazing.

Nontheless those pictures looks great so if they want to give it a facelift I would support it - it would give me an excuse to go back and visit it a 3rd time.
No doubt we needed the face lift after Madrid did.They'll make a lot of money from this stadium its going to be a big over 105k capacity, like 25k more than Vardrid

Those livershit supporters also can take a seat at home and look but not welcome inside [emoji38]

Last edited: