Banned
Reaction score
We are teaching the little, hahah [emoji38]

Arteta is yet to coach us

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
The next major talent the amount of insane players were going to have soon will be beyond crazy hahahaha were the best.

He'll wipe bellingsook off the la liga map the next Pedri mixed with Musiala. Bangs goals in for fun [emoji16] [emoji23]

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Benral , Darvich, and Guille we're developing a new dynasty. It's insane right now.

Our 2 CBs that Curbasi jumped over are playing crazy right now. Faye has scored 3 headers in 3 matches topp that with every grade, we have two amazing CBs right there, hahah. Not to mention our loaned out Chadi Riad first picked next to Hakimi for Moroccan team.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
No right back. Also, we won the league without a right back . Haha, too good

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
el classico next month will decide the league title
Nah, I think they have it won. Even if we beat them, they can probably still manage and stay ahead with their luck this year they'll win by a point, lol. They're getting worse since last they beat us, but they still have enough talent to win and the easy games for sure.

I predicted they would get smashed by Leipzig, and they did just Sesko, and that other flop couldn't score a million chances handed to them, but they waltz through to city now and then you and bayern so they still have it tough to finish the year will see for sure what they have now before they get Mbappe doing it all for them

Felix and Rolfo should both be 93 after today [emoji2957]

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah, I think they have it won. Even if we beat them, they can probably still manage and stay ahead with their luck this year they'll win by a point, lol. They're getting worse since last they beat us, but they still have enough talent to win and the easy games for sure.

I predicted they would get smashed by Leipzig, and they did just Sesko, and that other flop couldn't score a million chances handed to them, but they waltz through to city now and then you and bayern so they still have it tough to finish the year will see for sure what they have now before they get Mbappe doing it all for them

Felix and Rolfo should both be 93 after today [emoji2957]

u never know we still have athletic club who are playing pretty good atm, if we lose that and lose to barca it becomes a 2 point gap which will make it interesting

I didnt complete Felix too expensive and I have too many attackers in my team....

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barcelona are bankrupt. Over 1 billion in debt. Poorly managed club . Surprised UEFA are even allowing them to compete in European competitions, but then again UEFA are a corrupt mob.
Barcelona won’t be winning the La Liga or the the Champions league.
All they do these days is unveil teenagers in their starting lineup to blind their fans of the fact they are not longer a trophy winning club.
Song get me wrong La Masia has developed and produced some decent players over the years but
playing 15 and 16 year olds is an obvious admission that they are not winning trophies:tearsofjoy:
I don’t think they ever recovered from that 4-0 hiding at Anfield from an under strength Liverpool team.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Barcelona are bankrupt. Over 1 billion in debt. Poorly managed club . Surprised UEFA are even allowing them to compete in European competitions, but then again UEFA are a corrupt mob.
Barcelona won’t be winning the La Liga or the the Champions league.
All they do these days is unveil teenagers in their starting lineup to blind their fans of the fact they are not longer a trophy winning club.
Song get me wrong La Masia has developed and produced some decent players over the years but
playing 15 and 16 year olds is an obvious admission that they are not winning trophies:tearsofjoy:
I don’t think they ever recovered from that 4-0 hiding at Anfield from an under strength Liverpool team.
Why are you crying for hahah matches with Madrid stick more than what your pathetic team will ever be to us

Your shithouse club would never be able to produce what we do don't even bother. Keep walking ...

No trophies? what's the league win last year topped with Gavi slotting in 1 goal and 2 assist to finish madrid off in the supercopa? Hahaha, these livershit fans Run the fuck along !

Try winning a something recent except that little cup .... like Haaland said about your players do something bigger then talk, you weak ass [emoji1787]

Have you ever won a treble like us both..

Does that hurt ?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Peps summer camp. The young kid plays for us obviously and is a talent ... Pep making sure he is up to scratch by the looks of it [emoji38] ..

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our ” shithouse” club has won more trophies than your bankrupt club, domestically and in Europe. Let’s face it Spain for the past 100 years it’s really been a 2 horse race, and you have finished 2nd more times than 1st.
Not sure why you got triggered though ? I merely stated some facts .
And who cares who or what Gayvi slots or doesn’t slot.
Seriously you’re club is bankrupt and it should not have been given a licence to play in any European competitions. Your club is one of the reason why the overinflated football 0layer market is what it is today.
Werent you the club that paid way way way way way overs to sign Griezmann? :tearsofjoy: Only to gift him back !!!!
And that Araujo is so overrated, had the pleasure of seeing his shitness up close when he toured Australia . He’s the Harry Maguire of Uruguay ….. Harrarraujo. :tonguewink:

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Our ” shithouse” club has won more trophies than your bankrupt club, domestically and in Europe. Let’s face it Spain for the past 100 years it’s really been a 2 horse race, and you have finished 2nd more times than 1st.
Not sure why you got triggered though ? I merely stated some facts .
And who cares who or what Gayvi slots or doesn’t slot.
Seriously you’re club is bankrupt and it should not have been given a licence to play in any European competitions. Your club is one of the reason why the overinflated football 0layer market is what it is today.
Werent you the club that paid way way way way way overs to sign Griezmann? :tearsofjoy: Only to gift him back !!!!
And that Araujo is so overrated, had the pleasure of seeing his shitness up close when he toured Australia . He’s the Harry Maguire of Uruguay ….. Harrarraujo. :tonguewink:
Yes, that's right shithouse club now move along livershit. I don't have time to waste on you trash

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Ohh baby, this hits the spot [emoji108] Going to be insane

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
u never know we still have athletic club who are playing pretty good atm, if we lose that and lose to barca it becomes a 2 point gap which will make it interesting

I didnt complete Felix too expensive and I have too many attackers in my team....
Are you French? I noticed a French flag in your stadium. You play Germany soon good game coming up we play Brazil

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ohh baby, this hits the spot [emoji108] Going to be insane

I wonder how many times Real Madrid will lift the trophy at the new “nou camp”
Nevertheless whoever said that being bankrupt means you are also homeless was wrong .
What will your debt be after your stadium is upgraded? 3 billion?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you French? I noticed a French flag in your stadium. You play Germany soon good game coming up we play Brazil

don't really take much notice to my stadium in fifa think I just randomly choose it

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, that's right shithouse club now move along livershit. I don't have time to waste on you trash

Ofcourse you don’t, you’re too busy posting decade old photos of 12, 13, 14 and 15 year old kids in Barcelona kits kicking a ball :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: