Kids Shows Non-Binary Characters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
did the kissinger report recommend that the world bank and UN population fund deliver money in exchange for family planning services? yes or no?

did this report get signed into official US policy? yes or no?

in the next year did the Indian government forcibly sterilize millions of indians, killing thousands, in exchange for money from the world bank and UN population fund? yes or no?

for somebody with an interest in the subject you and doogie haven't really added much, for example you can condemn this activity and call it a conspiracy, or you might even want to praise it...
Hilarious. Honestly dude. Love your jokes. Now do the one about Hilary Clinton and Bill Gates being lizard people that control the world.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ya think? Zil is entertaining to a point but quickly descends into outbursts of a sad, angry person.
of course im angry, are you fine with this? you like cutting penises against the will and killing thousands

im a big fan of men keeping their penis

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hilarious. Honestly dude. Love your jokes. Now do the one about Hilary Clinton and Bill Gates being lizard people that control the world.
i have no doubt that you think its funny, you probably watch nazi oncentration camp gas chamber footage and think its a comedy

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And here’s angry old Zil on the rampage again :tearsofjoy:.

It was about controlling birth rates in the third world where disease, famine and likely aid could be difficult to manage over time. Handing out condoms in Africa in the 1980’s was an example of that. So there’s a clear and obvious difference between sustainable population growth and ‘depopulation’ ie: murdering people already born - which is what you said the Covid vaccine was: ‘mass murder’ - yet we’re all still here…

Keep the entertainment coming via multiple nonsense outburst posts. Maybe you should focus on your man RFK Jr and his ‘chances’ of taking office as POTUS in 12 months. Won’t happen? ‘They’ must’ve done it :tearsofjoy:.
Given the rate of population growth since 1974 in the 13 countries identified in NSSM200, it must be concluded that either (a) the plan wasn't actually to depopulate, or (b) the plan was a massive failure. Problem is neither of those logical conclusions fit with the idea of global conspiracy.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
but the most important thing is you can't address this forced sterlization situation, you can't even acknowledge that you read it or understand it, you are like those suspects leaving court trying to get away from the cameras

1704860102298.jpeg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
oh yeah, TLDR, the way to avoid it

very convenient because if you did read it then you would be forced to admit there was a conspiracy
There’s nothing ‘convenient’ when you enter a thread and start dribbling Zil. So if I’m avoiding anything, it’s your nonsense. ‘US Policy’ as you call it led the Indian Government to make decisions. Tell us which specific part of that was orchestrated by Bill Gates?? :-).

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I understand that, it was a throw away line amidst a million replies.. You're right, most of the time the abuse is from someone that knows them.. Still, my point was don't let anyone touch you, don't let anyone invite you into a car, take you away etc no matter what they say...

Even with more distant family or close friends/friends parents never go with them unless we tell you about it before hand and always wait for us/teacher/Grandparents etc.. Those messages are more important for kids to understand than whether they should consider being non-binary or how to deal with non-binary people when it's a show designed for pre school and early primary school kids..
I agree, and it is a massive problem that we as a society are still so far distant from addressing.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Given the rate of population growth since 1974 in the 13 countries identified in NSSM200, it must be concluded that either (a) the plan wasn't actually to depopulate, or (b) the plan was a massive failure. Problem is neither of those logical conclusions fit with the idea of global conspiracy.
the plan was to limit the population growth, did you read it? how can it be described as anything else?

they tried to control the population but its a hard thing to convince everybody not to fuck, so thats why they tried other avenues like sneaking HCG into the tetanus shot in kenya, they got caught and people don't trust them anymore

new improved technique is sneaking it into batches of covid 19 vaccine and trying to administer that to the world

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so Mr Psycho, why did they do a sterilization of millions of indians? were they opening a hot dog stand and needed penis?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
JK Rowling is an interesting case. She has been cancelled by people on opposite sides of the social/political spectrum. She has literally had her books burned by conservative American evangelicals because they promoted witchery and devil worship, and by progressive LGBT+, transgender supporters because of her (quite reserved) comments about the subject of gender in particular regarding feminism. Can't help but think that when someone is getting hated by every extreme on the spectrum they must be doing something right...
JK is a mixed bag. She was immediately labelled as "anti-trans" for her comments, but they weren't directly anti-trans. But they also were a bit anti-trans.

Her initial comments were mild at best. When criticised about them, she basically insinuated that transgender women shouldn't be allowed to call themselves "women" because it takes away from the suffrage of women.

Which makes complete sense in a vacuum. Women do suffer. But in modern society, transgender people suffer more than women. So her comments come across as, "suffrage is bad, but only my suffrage"

It's a sad mix though. She's standing up for feminism but in the process, she's discounting others.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
There’s nothing ‘convenient’ when you enter a thread and start dribbling Zil. So if I’m avoiding anything, it’s your nonsense. ‘US Policy’ as you call it led the Indian Government to make decisions. Tell us which specific part of that was orchestrated by Bill Gates?? :-).
the kissinger report describes encouraging the world bank and other lenders to give money to governments like the indian government, and its widely reported that the forced sterilization is directly in exhange for money from the world bank and UN Population fund

so yes this is a direct result of the kissinger report, indian penises were cut because some rich americans thought they should be cut and paid off the indian government to do it, then later gave them international awards and recognition

but if you have another way to explain the indian forced sterilization of 1975 then lets hear it ffs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i have no doubt that you think its funny, you probably watch nazi oncentration camp gas chamber footage and think its a comedy
Don't put words in my mouth, arsehole. Just because you think you're saving the world with your nutjob conspiracy theories. Don't think it gives you any right to suggest that I find genocide to be a joke.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
maybe ghandi didn't want competition from men so he cut penises, but why would the world bank give him money for it in that case

this is a weird situation to explain

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't put words in my mouth, arsehole. Just because you think you're saving the world with your nutjob conspiracy theories. Don't think it gives you any right to suggest that I find genocide to be a joke.
Might as well just close the thread if Rod is going off on lizard people rants like this.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the kissinger report describes encouraging the world bank and other lenders to give money to governments like the indian government, and its widely reported that the forced sterilization is directly in exhange for money from the world bank and UN Population fund

so yes this is a direct result of the kissinger report, indian penises were cut because some rich americans thought they should be cut and paid off the indian government to do it, then later gave them international awards and recognition

but if you have another way to explain the indian forced sterilization of 1975 then lets hear it ffs
‘Encouraging’ and ‘widely reported’ undermine your entire argument. All you’ve done is taken 1 and 1 to land at 2.5, like all your arguments. You spent 3 years being wrong about Covid - are you going to die on this hill now? Time for a Bex and a good lie down Zil :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
well you thought it was funny when im talking about the 1975 forced sterlization of millions of indians that killed thousands, so obviously there is something not right in your head