Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve got Ghost Wildlands on Xbox (but have never played it). Do we want to play this as an alternative to Apex?
Sounds good. I've played through it on PC but have it on Xbox as well. And it's a ridiculously good game.

My mates hate playing with me on PC 'cause I have the best weapons in the game. They try to set up a tactical ambush for a convoy then I just total the whole convoy in seconds with my ridiculously over powered anti-material rifle.

Side note, even though I'm ridiculously overpowered, it still took at least 20 attempts to do the Predator mission and the Splinter Cell mission.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This came out a few weeks ago for Ghost Recon Wildlands. All the special operations stuff is free. The paid DLC is mainly for weapons and multiplayer shit. Shit you don't really need.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The sad moment when you realise that the mode will never be as good as the hyped up trailer

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@south of heaven

After that headphone amp discussion a while bakc I ended up picking this up today

Combined with my ATH-M50x it sounds amazing. Works for PC, PS4, Xbox and switch (and pretty much everything). Only real issue is that it works via usb with PS4 and PC but Xbox only works via optical cable. Which is a bitch.

Next step is for me to buy a pair of open back ATH-AD900X's. I love the ATH-M50x but they're closed back and open back is so much better for soundstage.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ghost Recon Wildlands is one of my favourite games released in the past few years. Brilliant game.
Agreed a billion times. Such an underrated game. The AI team mates are a bit hit or miss but fuck, such an amazing game. And so much fun in co-op.

And baby makes three. Sure are a lot of lights and switches up here. Fucking hell! Come mierda, Culeros. Frag out.

Now I wanna play it...

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agreed a billion times. Such an underrated game. The AI team mates are a bit hit or miss but fuck, such an amazing game. And so much fun in co-op.

And baby makes three. Sure are a lot of lights and switches up here. Fucking hell! Come mierda, Culeros. Frag out.

Now I wanna play it...
I'll have to give it another go. I don't remember loving it all that much. might have been pre bug fixes.

I'll give Ubisoft this, that they might not release games bug free on release, but they fix them pretty quickly and constantly listen to the audience. #DieEAgames

Reactions: K E