Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same company isn't it ?
Different. DayZ started as a mod for Arma 2. Eventually the guy who made it was picked up by Bohemia Interactive (the guys that made the Arma series), then they made an official version of it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Different. DayZ started as a mod for Arma 2. Eventually the guy who made it was picked up by Bohemia Interactive (the guys that made the Arma series), then they made an official version of it.
Ahh that's the one sorry got mixed up

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That reminds me. I really need to give DayZ another go. The full release came out a couple of months back but I haven't played it since early beta.
Got the beta from escape last night , very promising also learnt jumping from height will brake your legs and slow you the fuck right down.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me dead do they deliberately try to sabotage themselves
I think they've reached the stage where they don't care. They look at the internet forums bashing them then they look at their sales figures and realise that people will buy their crap regardless.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fired up XBOX today to claim my Xbox Gold free game...

Tom Clancy Wildlands Ghost Recon ... friggin 60GB update!!! Game was only 50GB fully installed.

Had to clear up some space.

Funny thing was I swear I didn't buy it for XBOX (was sure I bought on PC) but apparently I did.... on both... LOL.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fired up XBOX today to claim my Xbox Gold free game...

Tom Clancy Wildlands Ghost Recon ... friggin 60GB update!!! Game was only 50GB fully installed.

Had to clear up some space.

Funny thing was I swear I didn't buy it for XBOX (was sure I bought on PC) but apparently I did.... on both... LOL.
Ghost Recon Wildlands is one of my favourite games released in the past few years. Brilliant game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ghost Recon Wildlands is one of my favourite games released in the past few years. Brilliant game.
I thought that was the one we played a trial of and it was super buggy (and I kinda blew our cover going Rambo heading to the helicopter because it took the wrong line to an area).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought that was the one we played a trial of and it was super buggy (and I kinda blew our cover going Rambo heading to the helicopter because it took the wrong line to an area).
Yep. That's the one. And you tried to escourt a guy and got him stuck in the hills so I shot him in the head.

I ended up buying it a few weeks after it came out and didn't end up playing it properly until about 4 months ago. Then I played through the whole campaign and played a bunch of coop with mates. Bloody brilliant game. They fixed all the bugs and they're still adding shit. About a week ago they added a horde defending mode and bunch of other stuff.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve got Ghost Wildlands on Xbox (but have never played it). Do we want to play this as an alternative to Apex?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. That's the one. And you tried to escourt a guy and got him stuck in the hills so I shot him in the head.
HAHAHAHAHA yep I remember that "I got this... I got this .. I got this guys" " Ahhhh fuck he's not moving any ideas guys".
Hacky: *BANG*.
*everyone pisses themselves laughing*

That was one of the many bugs. AI going spastic was another one, like in the mission where you are trying to stay all quiet, and your AI guys go frigging Rambo and alert the baddies, and you get reamed.

Will have to fire it up again as I shelved it due to the major bugs.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve got Ghost Wildlands on Xbox (but have never played it). Do we want to play this as an alternative to Apex?
Fuck off im just starting to get the hang of apex ive put the faggot robots ,the gay futuristic shit aside and tried learning the **** of a game

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck off im just starting to get the hang of apex ive put the faggot robots ,the gay futuristic shit aside and tried learning the **** of a game
You got a kill last night. That's pretty much peak. Time to retire and start a new game.