Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The YouTube links failed but the link error text is great.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Arma3 you would love it wander around with your sqaud for 20mins before a shot is fired kind of like apex
I played through Operation Flashpoint (The original, not the shitty Codemasters remake) when it originally came out. Me and a mate played it co-op for a long time. Then after Operation Flashpoint the company made Arma (due to a naming rights issue with the publisher). Then Arma 2, then Arma 3.

They were all great games. We had some games that lasted over 12 hours. After you've been playing for 12 hours with one life then the sheer fear of being shot is damn near realistic.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Youtube clip with a good update on Titanfall 2's current multiplayer. Keep in mind that this was released before APEX boosted the player counts.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone playing bfv? ive put in 130 hours and cant get enough. I only play with mates this game with a full functioning squad on mics is fucking amazing

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing bfv? ive put in 130 hours and cant get enough. I only play with mates this game with a full functioning squad on mics is fucking amazing
was a lot of us playing but now not so much feel cheated by the game.put it this way we have 48 people in our platoon we would have troubles getting a squad these days bf1 we had 3 sqauds of 5 at some stage.
What platform you on

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
was a lot of us playing but now not so much feel cheated by the game.put it this way we have 48 people in our platoon we would have troubles getting a squad these days bf1 we had 3 sqauds of 5 at some stage.
What platform you on
I really need to get my bitch arse back into it... Not that my 1 kill every 6 month will be missed, but the shits and giggles that come with said 1 kill are.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really need to get my bitch arse back into it... Not that my 1 kill every 6 month will be missed, but the shits and giggles that come with said 1 kill are.
I got killed 50 times i 1 round the other night that was a laugh

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What platform you on

Pc no dramas, Pulled off my highest score today

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Firestorm mode is meant to be out soon for BF5. It was originally announced that it would start in March. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DO you have BF4 also mate?
I updated mine the other night hope to get on either 4 or 5 this weekend or before hopefully.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DO you have BF4 also mate?
I updated mine the other night hope to get on either 4 or 5 this weekend or before hopefully.

Own bf4 but havent played it in years

Fuck me dead lol nice job

Cheers i was possessed during that round, Spewing i had geforce experience closed so i missed out on recording the kill streak.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Firestorm mode is meant to be out soon for BF5. It was originally announced that it would start in March. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back.

Apparently alot of news/videos coming out about this in the next week or so but yeah very strange how tight lipped they have been, Also wouldnt be shocked if it gets delayed.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Own bf4 but havent played it in years

How's the racing going

Cheers i was possessed during that round, Spewing i had geforce experience closed so i missed out on recording the kill streak.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That reminds me. I really need to give DayZ another go. The full release came out a couple of months back but I haven't played it since early beta.