Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Feels like i haven't been on for ages , its probably bout a week but i need a shoot tonight

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you in umina for night?
Scratch that. Not heading up til tomorrow now. Will try to make it on for some shooty McShootface tonight.

Will be up there tomorrow but have an all day bucks party pub crawl

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My favourite reviewer ('cause he's basically a **** about everything) but for some reason I haven't watched his review yet

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be so rusty next time I get on... at least I'll have an excuse.

MAYBE in coming days after I can cement some things for the new place. Sat/Sun or something like that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dare I ????

Aussie Broadband ... $170 per month (month to month contract) for UP TO 250mbit download / 100mbit upload.

Should get speeds of roughly 28-30Mb/sec down and 10Mb/Sec uploading.

upload_2017-10-1_13-8-9.png

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeh can't wait for this game. Apparently DLCs will be free this time as well and a shit load more maps, guns and characters. plus mods for weapons and class systems!

Will there be a download option for this before playing the demo, at this current internet rate, i will have completed the download by the end of the beta window FFS

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dare I ????

Aussie Broadband ... $170 per month (month to month contract) for UP TO 250mbit download / 100mbit upload.

Should get speeds of roughly 28-30Mb/sec down and 10Mb/Sec uploading.
More to the point, Can you? It is only available for certain areas and I think you must be on FTTP

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh can't wait for this game. Apparently DLCs will be free this time as well and a shit load more maps, guns and characters. plus mods for weapons and class systems!

Will there be a download option for this before playing the demo, at this current internet rate, i will have completed the download by the end of the beta window FFS
Apparently you can download from the morning of the 6th then play from 7:00pm.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
More to the point, Can you? It is only available for certain areas and I think you must be on FTTP
YES :D Confirmed it is at the new place (FTTH).

and at $170p/m it only includes 500GB of data, 3TB is only $350p/m :grinning:
I only have 500GB at the moment and I use about half that most months.

But yeah ... $170 is a ball tearer....

I can get 500GB 100/40 with them for $80.

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can get 500GB 100/40 with them for $80.
That is what I am on with them, btw AussieBroadband are probably one of the best ISP's going around, they are very active on whirlpool.

Here is a deal for them:
https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2623849

Basically it is a deal for 1 month free + 6 months double data using online code wpfreetrial

Also if you add me as a referrer i'll get 1 month free as well ;) (customer #786491)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm on the Optus 30mb/s cable plan but I pay nothing. I considered upgrading to the 100mb/s plan but I'd rather not pay for intermenets.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That is what I am on with them, btw AussieBroadband are probably one of the best ISP's going around, they are very active on whirlpool.

Here is a deal for them:

Basically it is a deal for 1 month free + 6 months double data using online code wpfreetrial

Also if you add me as a referrer i'll get 1 month free as well ;) (customer #786491)
Cheers mate ... I'm still torn between Telstra and ABB moving forwards, as my main email is on Telstra and (honestly) they've been great in recent times.

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cheers mate ... I'm still torn between Telstra and ABB moving forwards, as my main email is on Telstra and (honestly) they've been great in recent times.
ABB are no contract so if after the free month you find them no good you can just change. With regards to the email, you really shouldn't rely on any Telco email address as it becomes a pain to move. do you have any other Telstra stuff, if you do the email should remain.

Also there is this for Telstra email accounts:

"We do now offer an email retention service to allow you to keep your email address and change providers.
We've called this our Subscribed Mailbox service and a Subscribed Mailbox is free for the first 12 months and then $79 every year after that.
You just need to speak with our team on 132200 and ask for a Mailbox account."

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Here is a deal for them:

Only problem is they don't offer an unlimited data option. What happens if you go over the 500GB? for a TB it costs $110 a month