Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Also Telstra must be doing something strange these days.. "Guaranteed 25Mbps minimum speed, and up to 100mbps for no additional cost".
just good marketing, the NBN standard is minimum 25Mbps. just means you can't complain if you use to get say 80mpbs and for some reason during peak you are only getting 25, they will say, 'we only guarantee 25mbps'.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeh Battlefront plays boring, and as a huge Star Wars fan it is disappointing.. I really wanted the actual gameplay to be better, but i often found finding enemies was impossible to find, and once you did shooting them was near impossible. How are futuristic guns meant to be worse than guns from world war 1??? DICE's logic astounds me.

just good marketing, the NBN standard is minimum 25Mbps. just means you can't complain if you use to get say 80mpbs and for some reason during peak you are only getting 25, they will say, 'we only guarantee 25mbps'.
Yeah i spoke to NBN and where i thought i was getting NBN this month, it now looks to be more likely next month or December... because they are shite. But ABB sounds like a decent option. I'll see how the 500GB goes once my NBN is finally up.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats goin on Gents (And Southy) Try to get on tonight if you guys are playin.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
New maps come out December and it looks as though battlefront is going to suck we still we be playing bf1

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I gather that "BF1" is slang for "your mouth". I'm not up with modern slang terms.
We the same age as you... You know what BF1 Stands for. And you about to get a heavy dosage of BF1 In your COD pretty soon.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
We the same age as you... You know what BF1 Stands for. And you about to get a heavy dosage of BF1 In your COD pretty soon.
I used to think I knew what BF1 stood for.

But I have been confused since the last major update they changed the black guy on the main menu to the lesbian holding a quadruple ended pistol in one hand and a giant fuck off dildo in the other.

Maybe its the end of an era and t baggings are going to make way for the sqaut squirt..

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Lolol ^^

Man when I get back I have to move and set up shorty adsl 2

Sad shitty ping and lag face

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I challenge you to a dual. Hellreigel's at 10 paces.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to think I knew what BF1 stood for.

But I have been confused since the last major update they changed the black guy on the main menu to the lesbian holding a quadruple ended pistol in one hand and a giant fuck off dildo in the other.

Maybe its the end of an era and t baggings are going to make way for the sqaut squirt..
The woman isn't black though so they're racist. Pretty sure she's gender non-binary dragonkin fairy though.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The woman isn't black though so they're racist. Pretty sure she's gender non-binary dragonkin fairy though.
How dare you!
Maybe zi dildo wielding non-binary dragonkin fairy is gender fluid and hir was the black dude.

Which reminds me. I think @Zee has something zi wants to tell us

“they” was voted as the Word of the Year in 2015. Ze/hir/hir (Tyler ate hir food because ze was hungry.) Ze is pronounced like “zee” can also be spelled zie or xe, and replaces she/he/they.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How dare you!
Maybe zi dildo wielding non-binary dragonkin fairy is gender fluid and hir was the black dude.

Which reminds me. I think @Zee has something zi wants to tell us

“they” was voted as the Word of the Year in 2015. Ze/hir/hir (Tyler ate hir food because ze was hungry.) Ze is pronounced like “zee” can also be spelled zie or xe, and replaces she/he/they.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'm in the new place... well ... everythings moved over.. Now the unpacking begins.

Good news is the internet IS currently 25/5 ... but actual speedtest speeds are:
24.7mpbs DOWN
5.30mbps UP

and that's an average of 10 tests.

So now I have to call Telstra and bump the speeds to 100/40, and I should be friggin flying.