Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fmd shooting down a plane with a lmg is so fucking frustrating. Some **** always gets the final shot in a fucks me over.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been trying to do a little bit of planes and tanks , getting a little feel for the bomber getting a few kills not a great deal but satisfying when you smack a few multi kills.
Only problem i have if a fighter starts hunting you , you are fucked.
Tanks having a ball, switched to a heavy one its good to get 20+ kills with under 5 deaths .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We got 35 moist maynes now who are these ***** ?
Whos spagman ?seen him around a few time but he never joins i killed him twice and tbagged the other week

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We got 35 moist maynes now who are these ***** ?
Whos spagman ?seen him around a few time but he never joins i killed him twice and tbagged the other week
He is from Whirlpool. He is pretty good in the planes, something we miss in our crew. He only plays earlier tho, doesn't play after 8pm.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is from Whirlpool. He is pretty good in the planes, something we miss in our crew. He only plays earlier tho, doesn't play after 8pm.
Ahhh ok im practicing in the plane, i have a long long long way to go. Loving the tank though fuck me snipe with the **** get the kills up and the deaths low.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Been trying to do a little bit of planes and tanks , getting a little feel for the bomber getting a few kills not a great deal but satisfying when you smack a few multi kills.
Only problem i have if a fighter starts hunting you , you are fucked.
Tanks having a ball, switched to a heavy one its good to get 20+ kills with under 5 deaths .
Now you know why I love the tanks so much :D

Got to get into this again, but hectic at the moment looking at places, and exhausted of a night.

As a side note... looks like I'll have Fibre To The Port whereever we end up... 50-100Mbit coming soon :D

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ye of little faith :D

We aren't talking Hybrid HFC or FTTN here.. we are talking fibre to the house!
Which is great until they decide to push you and 3000 other houses all through the same 3 GB/s exchange.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Which is great until they decide to push you and 3000 other houses all through the same 3 GB/s exchange.
True, but that also depends on the CVC of the provider in that area as well.

FTTP in theory is ready for 1Gbit speeds if the downstream bandwidth is there.

Someone I know is on NBN FTTP in highly populated area... 50Mbit plan and pull down 5Mb/sec speeds at peak times.

Vodafone are about to launch nbn soon.. and I'm very tempted depending on time frame.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
True, but that also depends on the CVC of the provider in that area as well.

FTTP in theory is ready for 1Gbit speeds if the downstream bandwidth is there.

Someone I know is on NBN FTTP in highly populated area... 50Mbit plan and pull down 5Mb/sec speeds at peak times.

Vodafone are about to launch nbn soon.. and I'm very tempted depending on time frame.
The expansion is definitely improving it. I remember reading up about the original rollout and they figured out that they were running only 3 GB/s exchanges with 360 simultaneous connections through each exchange. But with the sudden switch to FTTN, more than 1 household would often end up on this connection. Then when you take apartments into account you could end up having thousands of people all going through one exchange.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First night of in a long time want to get back into it with the Joyce crew but I have managed to fuck it up by drinking way to much hhhhaaaaa fucken hhhhaaaaa

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fifa 18 comes out tonight..RIP BF1.