If I was Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think your jumping the gun a lil in regards to our attack, Manly had 0 line speed in defence and we had far more room and time on the ball, we hardly made any changes to our attack or played with more depth...the week before we played the dragons who had some good line speed in defence and out halves completely shit themselves. Reynolds only managed too ouch the ball 23 times and hodko 38.. most halves are hitting around 40 most weeks.
38 pretty close to 40 you can't say that manlys a rubbish team they are 1st grades and they have been competitive with other teams we just made them look shit I agree with you about our halfs but Reynolds did play better then last week

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I was Des? I'm getting one of my bench players to hurt/concuss the opposition halfback so he can't come back on and I'm also having my half make sure his leg gets hit when kicking.

That's the way this shit game is heading.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
38 pretty close to 40 you can't say that manlys a rubbish team they are 1st grades and they have been competitive with other teams we just made them look shit I agree with you about our halfs but Reynolds did play better then last week
You don't get my point.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What is your point notated what happens your always negative we won with 7 players out what would you do if we lost you will say the same thing
Im not being negative im just not getting excited over a win against a last place side. There was very little improvement in our game.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not being negative im just not getting excited over a win against a last place side. There was very little improvement in our game.
You have a solid point, Manly are a good team, but they are a bigger mess than anyone right now. The win is good, but its not much of a measuring stick right now, a couple more wins in a row would give a much better picture.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if i was des id take some of the massive salary and have a big party with strippers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You have a solid point, Manly are a good team, but they are a bigger mess than anyone right now. The win is good, but its not much of a measuring stick right now, a couple more wins in a row would give a much better picture.
Yh that is my point. Its great that we got the win as we needed the points...but alot of people on here are so inconsistent in their views about the team. Last week lost and the place was in melt down, this week we won and everyone thinks we were great because we scored a few trys against the bottom placed side. Both games we performed very similar in terms of structure..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 of every kind, like noahs ark tbh

2 busty blondes, 2 asians, 2 ethiopians, 2 mexicans, 2 small breasted blondes etc
Are the Mexican broads busty?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ffs 2 busty, 2 small and 2 medium
Can they at least be 3 busty and 3 medium? There's no use for bee stings. And bee stings tend to have long ass nipples which is off putting.

If you insist on having 2 with been stings, please assure they have innies. Wizard's sleeves make me sick.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
ffs, glendoggies would be sick to the stomach seeing you two speak that way about females

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
#SickToMyStomach

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Can they at least be 3 busty and 3 medium? There's no use for bee stings. And bee stings tend to have long ass nipples which is off putting.

If you insist on having 2 with been stings, please assure they have innies. Wizard's sleeves make me sick.
i wish i knew what you were talking about tbh

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yh that is my point. Its great that we got the win as we needed the points...but alot of people on here are so inconsistent in their views about the team. Last week lost and the place was in melt down, this week we won and everyone thinks we were great because we scored a few trys against the bottom placed side. Both games we performed very similar in terms of structure..
I think everyone has the same views everyone knows our attack isn't the best or the most creative but when the team wins and wins comfortable we shouldn't complain this year seems that we play for 80 minutes witch is a good thing, I still think Hodko has to go or start playing to his full potential

Status
Not open for further replies.