Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't agree with you on Kas and Loyd. I think Loyds future is at 13 when Beastwood moves on.
I wouldn't be surprised if Frank goes at the end of this year. I'm not sure who should replace him though. 1 good debut does not a regular first grader make. I remember when Burr was going to be the next big thing. Never happened.
The rest I'd probably do the same as you.
I'd also make love to Dessies mrs
Yh true that, but our props and lock pretty much interchange each other...i just consider them all as middle forwards and the only variation between them is there stock hitup order. But Lloyd is far to good to be playing reserve gradr.

Yh i may be jumping the gun a lil with Herman but i don't like having both Frank and Williams in the same team...it just doesn't work well imo.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
- Cut Kas, Promote Lloyd
- Cut one of Williams/Frank, Promote Herman/NSW cup forward
- Cut both Reynolds and Hodko
- Promote Mbye too the halves and find him a genuine partner
- More *Klemmer time*
- Extend Sam Perrets contract by 1-2 years
- Have halves receive the ball closer infield

Preparing for onslaught...
With regards to mbye they could try RSVP .com

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get a decent set of halves ....
Have a better attacking structure....

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Get a decent set of halves ....
Have a better attacking structure....
Like I said before if we experiment with Reynolds and Mbye it might work I don't think that t-Rex Is a big issue

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If I was des I would report that hit on copper cronk, there shoul be a suspension

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, I've had just about enough of him. He's extremely predictable and always manages to make an error at the worst possible time.

He's being outperformed big time by Pritchard who's now old as ****.

Tony Williams just has no football brain.
How he played for he Blues and the Kaqngaroos is beyond me. They must have been real short of staff.

Izzy Forreal

2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I was Des

I'd hand in my letter of resignation (with an apology) and ask Jimmy Dymock to again take the caretaker role.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry man, I've had just about enough of him. He's extremely predictable and always manages to make an error at the worst possible time.

He's being outperformed big time by Pritchard who's now old as ****.

Tony Williams just has no football brain.
lol Pritchard is only 30 and he's also got another 5 years or so before he reaches his peak strength .

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good thread.

I don't think anyone here thinks they're more qualified, or would make a better coach than Des; but not every decision he makes should necessarily be taken as gospel

A deeper and straighter back-line structure, and more set plays in the opposition's 20m, are changes I'd like to see.

IMO our back-line, including second rowers, are put under unnecessary pressure by the opposition's defense. Too often, our 2nd rowers and centres are given hospital passes, or are flat footed when receiving ball.

I have no issue with passing at the line, as long as our backs are running onto the ball when they receive it.

Mbye seems to be our most capable half at achieving this. He straightens the attack nicely.

Reynolds runs across field too much, and Hodkinson rarely draws any defenders before passing.

Izzy Forreal

2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why ? Do you think dymock will do a better job
thank God, you net Des
Just venting the spleen fellas. I'm fed up with no kicking game in the oppo's 20 mmetre area, dud last tackle options, flat backline in attack and staying with Hok at half back. The poor bloke just hasn'tr recovered from his 2014 knee injury and is delivering less than half of what he is capable of.

I've got to admit that I was stoked with our effort against Manly last Friday. With seven out we actually played our best game this season in attack and defence.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just venting the spleen fellas. I'm fed up with no kicking game in the oppo's 20 mmetre area, dud last tackle options, flat backline in attack and staying with Hok at half back. The poor bloke just hasn'tr recovered from his 2014 knee injury and is delivering less than half of what he is capable of.

I've got to admit that I was stoked with our effort against Manly last Friday. With seven out we actually played our best game this season in attack and defence.
I think your jumping the gun a lil in regards to our attack, Manly had 0 line speed in defence and we had far more room and time on the ball, we hardly made any changes to our attack or played with more depth...the week before we played the dragons who had some good line speed in defence and out halves completely shit themselves. Reynolds only managed too ouch the ball 23 times and hodko 38.. most halves are hitting around 40 most weeks.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drop no one. We just won a game. Problem is our side has kept changing due to injuries/suspensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.