Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking 70 bills go get fucked some tix 55 if it was 40 bucks id check it for a larf.
$169 for meet and greet what the fuck would you say to them ummm i seen that doco you were on i wanted to like you but your music kinda sucks .

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking 70 bills go get fucked some tix 55 if it was 40 bucks id check it for a larf.
$169 for meet and greet what the fuck would you say to them ummm i seen that doco you were on i wanted to like you but your music kinda sucks .
LOL at paying for a meet and greet at The Bald Faced Stag too

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL at paying for a meet and greet at The Bald Faced Stag too
Yep walk out to the beer garden get 2 pictures off your phone get 1 thing signed. Lips probably would ask for a bite of your hamburger and 169 bills for the pleasure.
Fuck that how long was the Nashville pussy chic out talking to us on her on free will ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know this happens every few months but.. King Parrot are touring... Again.

Factory Theatre 16th December with Disemtomb and Pagan

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i'm going to hell on the bay in melbourne, basically a 4 hr metal "cruise". Anyone been on one before? I know brisbane had something similar

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i'm going to hell on the bay in melbourne, basically a 4 hr metal "cruise". Anyone been on one before? I know brisbane had something similar
Never heard of it. One of the things on my bucket list is to go to 70,000 tons of Metal that runs out of Florida

http://70000tons.com/artists/

Just had a look at Hell on the Bay. I've seen Orpheus Omega advertising this on Facebook quite often. Everytime I see it I just think "eh, Melbourne". Didn't realise it's a cruise.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Never heard of it. One of the things on my bucket list is to go to 70,000 tons of Metal that runs out of Florida

http://70000tons.com/artists/

Just had a look at Hell on the Bay. I've seen Orpheus Omega advertising this on Facebook quite often. Everytime I see it I just think "eh, Melbourne". Didn't realise it's a cruise.
oooh that does seem awesome

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
oooh that does seem awesome
For an example, here is their 2016 lineup:

Abinchova, Ancient Rites, Arkona, At The Gates, Aura Noir, Belphegor, Bloodbath, Carach Angren, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Dead Cross, Delain, Dia De Los Muertes, Diamond Head, Distillator, Dragonforce, Eluveitie, Epica, Fallujah, Firewind, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Gamma Ray, Ghoul, HammerFall, Holy Moses, Iced Earth, Incantation, Insomnium, Jag Panzer, Katatonia, Koyi K Utho, Krisiun, Lacuna Coil, Manilla Road, Moonspell, My Dying Bride, Nervosa, No Raza, November's Doom, Painful, Paradise Lost, Raven, Rhapsody of Fire, Rotting Christ, Samael, Skalmold, Sodom, Squealer, Starkill, Stratovarius, Subway to Sally, Susperia, Thyrfing, Tsjuder, Turisas, Twilight Force, Týr, Vader, Vallenfyre, Visions of Atlantis

And their 2017 lineup:

Allegaeon, Amaranthe, Amorphis, Angra, Annihilator, Anthrax, Arch Enemy, Avatarium, Axxis, Cattle Decapitation, Cruachan, Cryptex, Cryptopsy, Dalriada, Death Angel, Demolition Hammer, Devil Driver, Draconian, Dying Fetus, Edenbridge, Equilibrium, Ghost Ship Octavius, Grave, Grave Digger, Haggard, Kalmah, Kamelot, Manegarm, Marduk, Misery Loves Co., Moonsorrow, Mors Principium Est, Nightmare, Omnium Gatherum, Orphaned Land, Overkill, Pain, Powerglove, Psycroptic, Revocation, Saltatio Mortis, Scar Symmetry, Serenity, Stam1na, Striker, Stuck Mojo, Suffocation, Testament, Therion, Total Death, Trauma, Trollfest, Touch the Sun, Uli Jon Roth, Unleashed, Vreid, Witchtrap, Xandria

Here's the artists announced for 2018 so far but they have about 32 more artists to announce:

Aeternam, Alestorm, Cannibal Corpse, Dark Tranquillity, Enslaved, Goatwhore, Gyze, In Extremo, Insomnium, Korpiklaani, Kreator, Meshuggah, Necrophobic, Obscura, October Tide, Primal Fear, Rhapsody, Septic Flesh, Sepultura, Sonata Arctica, Wolfheart

They also have jam sessions at random times where random members of different bands get together and jam.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Architects are one of those bands that always sound amazing until the singing starts. The singer can sing it's just that it goes from this amazing sound to stereotypical metalcore

Oddly enough though, every time I've seen them live (only a couple of times at festivals) they always sound excellent live. And their music isn't totally terrible. Most of it is good, it's just that the metalcore sound ruins it and this new track is basically lovey dovey, Amity Affliction style metalcore.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Architects are one of those bands that always sound amazing until the singing starts. The singer can sing it's just that it goes from this amazing sound to stereotypical metalcore

Oddly enough though, every time I've seen them live (only a couple of times at festivals) they always sound excellent live. And their music isn't totally terrible. Most of it is good, it's just that the metalcore sound ruins it and this new track is basically lovey dovey, Amity Affliction style metalcore.
Isnt that the band that the kid fucker singer is in jail ?