Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, new Dawn of Disease album is out. It's pretty bloody good. Some tracks are hard as nails while others are melodic goodness.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone likes weird shit, these guys are weird as fuck but great to listen to. This is off their new album

@ south of heaven, this must be Sadistik Exokutions band with all that swapping of c's for k's. I wonder if they say "fukk hakk Slash" too?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@ south of heaven, this must be Sadistik Exokutions band with all that swapping of c's for k's. I wonder if they say "fukk hakk Slash" too?
Mainly they sing "Ich wette, Sie setzen dies in den Übersetzer, um herauszufinden, was es sagt", 'cause they're German.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trey from Bungle and Secret Chiefs 3. This is from another side project, Holy Vehm.

Trey would have to be the only one in the world who says, "You know what.. I don't think Mr Bungle is weird enough"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok... I'm not going to share this due to the fact that it's very not safe for work, but go on Vimeo and search for "DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER - Auf Und Nieder (OFFICIAL VIDEO)"

German metal video clip. Let's just say that the music isn't very good but... well.. a warning again. Don't watch it at work. Or in front of the family.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok... I'm not going to share this due to the fact that it's very not safe for work, but go on Vimeo and search for "DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER - Auf Und Nieder (OFFICIAL VIDEO)"

German metal video clip. Let's just say that the music isn't very good but... well.. a warning again. Don't watch it at work. Or in front of the family.
German? NSFW? Surely you jest.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trivium have released a new 90s love balad

New Hunted is out today too. It's alright but a bit too samey.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trivium have released a new 90s love balad

New Hunted is out today too. It's alright but a bit too samey.
Hunted or Haunted? Haunted used to be one of my favourite bands but now I can't get hyped for anything they put out with Aro back in the band.