Food Appreciation Thread.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah. They're pretty horrible but they're good for a cheap feed. The giant burger can feed a family.

Went to the one at Burwood a couple of time which was pretty rubbish. They opened one up at Rhodes which was better but still not that great. It closed after a few months.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It was nothing compared to one in the US called "Heart Attack Grill" - so you would walk into the restaurant, and the waitresses were actually dressed as nurses (to go with the theme). They made their burgers to big, they were impossible for the average Joe to finish.

Rumor has it that some of the restaurants had wheel chairs instead of normal dining chairs because they people would be so full, they couldn’t get up and walk back to car. The nurses would wheel them back… although I can’t seem to find any proof of this. Any people wonder why 2/3 of American adults are obese!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was nothing compared to one in the US called "Heart Attack Grill" - so you would walk into the restaurant, and the waitresses were actually dressed as nurses (to go with the theme). They made their burgers to big, they were impossible for the average Joe to finish.

Rumor has it that some of the restaurants had wheel chairs instead of normal dining chairs because they people would be so full, they couldn’t get up and walk back to car. The nurses would wheel them back… although I can’t seem to find any proof of this. Any people wonder why 2/3 of American adults are obese!

I never made it there but my mate went there a few times. If you don't finish your burger then they spank you. My mate finished his burger so he went back and ordered a second burger.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just SOME of the things I can go for right about now...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just SOME of the things I can go for right about now...

The top one is American McDonalds which is a big No. I thought people were kidding when they said that the American McDonalds was rubbish until I had it. Most horrible things I've eaten. Absolute crap. Nothing like what we have over here.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I tried McDonalds in Lebanon. It's actually pretty damn good. They have a whole heap of meals and burgers over there we don't get over here.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Zinger burger then dip the chips in gravy

Wahesh

Reaction score
How about chicken wings with the spicy sauce they have :hearteyes: I can't remember the name of the sauce but it's like a light peach colour.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I never made it there but my mate went there a few times. If you don't finish your burger then they spank you. My mate finished his burger so he went back and ordered a second burger.
Went to the one in Dallas, on purpose I left a bite lol

But what was better my misses didn't know the drill so I got the sexy nurse to spank her too lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Any of you habibis tried Sydneys charcoal chicken at st marys yet? It's fine Lebanese cuisine cooked up by Iraqis

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I tried McDonalds in Lebanon. It's actually pretty damn good. They have a whole heap of meals and burgers over there we don't get over here.
Just finished making kafta and potata in the snaneyeh, I'm a Chef of all cuisines lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How about chicken wings with the spicy sauce they have :hearteyes: I can't remember the name of the sauce but it's like a light peach colour.
Supercharge sauce. The Mrs loves the stuff. She gets them to put in extra so she can put it on everything.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it as good as the many chicken shops in Granville?
Haha it's up there fo sho..gets very busy in there at times so the locals approve.
I live in Colyton, my local chicken shops sucks so,I prefer travelling down to st marys for chicken.

I sometimes go to El Jannahs and imo Sydneys charcoal chicken is up there with them!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Awafi in Belmore >>>>>>>> Daylight >>>>>>>> the rest

And I don't mean El Awafi in Punchbowl or any of the other imitation rip offs... I mean the one and ONLY Awafi in Belmore!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Awafi in Belmore >>>>>>>> Daylight >>>>>>>> the rest

And I don't mean El Awafi in Punchbowl or any of the other imitation rip offs... I mean the one and ONLY Awafi in Belmore!

The one in Granville is pretty shit but it's near El Jannah so it's not like it's fair competition.