News DOG-FIGHT AS AFL EYES TEEN

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You're even trolling about juniors now. Even for you this is a new low..
How is pointing out the simple fact that the kid would be on a better wicket going to AFL trolling? You guys just want him to stay at all costs, with no regard for what's actually best for him.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with flanno to a degree. Just not on the club being poorly run we have turned a corner for the better

Reactions: ATT

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The kid is damn fit and very athletic,wasn’t a stand out rugby player in his younger days, I think his downfall might be his size in league,and some of his defence is suspect
I noticed his fitness in the grand final..kid didn't stop moving.Has all the skills and heart to make it as a Bulldog.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i know the coach of hm very well and mitchell has not only got big offers from afl but has also received strong intrested from the kharamatta eels and the panthers

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently he has chosen GAYFL Sydney Swans over us :confused:
Is It really a surprise AFL is better run, more fan engagement, bigger crowds, etc

The NRL is poorly run in comparison and just because they introduced a new team with an old senile head coach doesn’t change things.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is It really a surprise AFL is better run, more fan engagement, bigger crowds, etc

The NRL is poorly run in comparison and just because they introduced a new team with an old senile head coach doesn’t change things.
the NRL will never be second best to the GAYFL once Vlandy’s and Abdo fuck off and we get a good young long term set of replacements. It is the much better and more well known sport and that’s just facts but the administration just make it second fiddle

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would be disappointing to lose him. He looks a genuine talent. But the AFL have been after him for ages so it wouldn't surprise. Hopefully if it's not a done deal we can get him to change his mind.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he has chosen GAYFL Sydney Swans over us :confused:
How do you know? He’d be a nominated Academy player but the Swans would need to prioritise him in the draft. Unless he decides to stop playing league I don’t see how any decision has been made yet?