Did the players know that Des was sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon the warriors a good fit for des

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I did not see Mr Hasler out on the field with the players after the game. Everybody else and their dog got into the photo with the whole squad, cheer girls, wives and kids, Sean White, injured players Raelene's partner but conspicuous by his absence...Did not see him at the club either but admit I was about 5 minutes late to the forum..anyone else here go and if so was coach sighted?

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think with the talk of a Hasler/Barrett swap the Manly players tanked lol

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry mate I agree with him def past it especially josh Morris
Seriously lads. With the right halves giving them early ball the Morris boys would still kill it. JMoz is terrific in defence.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think with the talk of a Hasler/Barrett swap the Manly players tanked lol
You mean they were trying to impress him and show him they can play desball

If it's true he is going every manly player just earnt themselves a 5 year extension with a big payday on the backend after that performance

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
U are a goose if you think Morris boys are past it. Give them the ball and watch them play footy.
Pretty much. they have been starved of good service. They always got the ball flat footed. They are best running onto the ball,not from standing starts. Bmoz got noticed more when he was fullback coz fullbacks can inject themselves anywhere. If you are out wide and we have clunky attack, when u do get the ball, you cant do shit with it with defenders already on you and flat footed.

And yes i am very suss of the win. Suddenly we want to play? Its either very good news for us, that they know Des is gone, or very bad news for us and they all love him again.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty much. they have been starved of good service. They always got the ball flat footed. They are best running onto the ball,not from standing starts. Bmoz got noticed more when he was fullback coz fullbacks can inject themselves anywhere. If you are out wide and we have clunky attack, when u do get the ball, you cant do shit with it with defenders already on you and flat footed.

And yes i am very suss of the win. Suddenly we want to play? Its either very good news for us, that they know Des is gone, or very bad news for us and they all love him again.

That is bullshit,why has lee been able to create shit out wide with the same structures and gooses in the halves?

Don't try and blame josh Morris pathetic attack for the past 5 years on Hasler or anyone else he just does not know how to create an opportunity.

The reason Brett Morris looks so bad is because josh Morris is playing inside him

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously lads. With the right halves giving them early ball the Morris boys would still kill it. JMoz is terrific in defence.
He would not kill it I'm talking about josh Morris. Get your hand off it he plays in the same team as lee and somehow Lee manages to create opportunities in attack so what's josh excuse?

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is not much else to say but I have a feeling that the players knew that Des was departing the club so they wanted to make a statement. We honestly looked a lot better and Lichaa suddenly went from not even reserve grade standard to a ok first grade hooker, Graham must have got he balls back from Des' office, Mbye played better but still needs improvement etc. Also with the recent rumours of the club meeting with Dean Pay I am beginning to become convince that the man who I hate the most is gone!
I think it was a case of the players making a statement for their own personal credibility
- if we're going down, we're going down swinging
As if it's true that half of them are getting shopped, then it was a big F u to Des structure because - "WE" (the players) need to impress another club considering handing us our next contract.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dymock is happy to watch this club turn to shit , pick up the cones and get paid shitloads
We see it brother, he has been milking this club to a large degree..he's the attacking coach and says/does nothing about it. He's happy with status quo and collecting his pay cheque along the way... the passionate club guys like Turvey & Baa were brushed off, but at least they stood up for the clubs future interests.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We see it brother, he has been milking this club to a large degree..he's the attacking coach and says/does nothing about it. He's happy with status quo and collecting his pay cheque along the way... the passionate club guys like Turvey & Baa were brushed off, but at least they stood up for the clubs future interests.
I have always been perplexed at why Dymock is offered up as a saviour- he has had a say in how we play for years - he is clearly comfortable working under Des - why does he always escape any criticism when it comes to coaching? He left the Dogs and ran off to Parra I don't see him as special !

Status
Not open for further replies.