Dear Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh like des and his last 5 yrs...

I can support who i want mate and will continue to until he becomes a top line coach but u have no reason to put blame on him, none what so ever! Des is the problem and he is in CHARGE lets get that straight my fellow bulldog fan!

Anyway it feels like pissing against the wind with u, i rather jus piss on myself and believe in what i will continue to believe.
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach our full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence but not if we follow blindly or let favoritism to cloud our judgment!!!! Good day to you Khan :grinning:

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach our full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence but not if we follow blindly or let favoritism to cloud our judgment!!!! Good day to you Khan :grinning:
My choice is not based on favoritism nor is it blind so don't think u know me or why i choose to support a certain individual AND buddy my judgement is definitely not clouded so dont go talkin out of your ass champ.
Anyhow! Have a great day to u aswel :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What the shit.... a disagreement amongst posters, settled in a responsible and adult fashion.

Wow ... well done guys .. thumbs up all round!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When you combine the blue and yellow of Parramatta you get green........money talks and Jimmy walks :grinning: So much for bleeding blue and white hahahahaha. Firstly all contracts are held by the club, NOT by Des!!!! Every contract must be approved by the board and thus held accountable by the board. If little Jimmy had any concerns of the direction our footy department was taking he had avenues of voicing his opinion but chose to remain silent. And when silence fall on death ears, the problem lives on!!! Making Jimmy a part of the problem!!!

They're human with a short playing shelf life and i dont blame them for going, doesn't mean they dont love the club.
Obviously the contracts are held by the club. You don't need to point the bloody obvious. But its Des' call who he wants and doesnt want. Jimmy signed on to learn under this supposed mad genius. And he did learn, he has learnt what not to do. It was Dymock who brought in the forward play into play to combat our poor halves at the time. And Hasler refined it and it has been his 1 trick pony.
If Dymock spoke out against Des officially then Des with his power in the club would get rid of him snd bring someone else in. So if he is getting paid to be a yes man than that's his only crime. He is just following orders.

So how you translate that with your wisdom and book of quotes and analogies into him being part of the problem, god knows.

But you're entitled to your opinion, just like i am.

End of the day we both want better for our club.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're human with a short playing shelf life and i dont blame them for going, doesn't mean they dont love the club.
Obviously the contracts are held by the club. You don't need to point the bloody obvious. But its Des' call who he wants and doesnt want. Jimmy signed on to learn under this supposed mad genius. And he did learn, he has learnt what not to do. It was Dymock who brought in the forward play into play to combat our poor halves at the time. And Hasler refined it and it has been his 1 trick pony.
If Dymock spoke out against Des officially then Des with his power in the club would get rid of him snd bring someone else in. So if he is getting paid to be a yes man than that's his only crime. He is just following orders.

So how you translate that with your wisdom and book of quotes and analogies into him being part of the problem, god knows.

Agree 100%, the only way you can blame Dymock is if he was the only other person who knows the game, the club is full of Bulldogs legends who know a lot more than dymock, are in a higher position than he is and have the power to change the current situation... Dymock is waiting patiently he will get his opportunity and I hope he does a great job which I think he will.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Silence is a true friend that never betrays. Going by his silence Dymock would make a great politician. Good day to you Moey. :grinning:

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dear Des, how long will Val Holmes play second fiddle to Barba? How long will Tui Lolohea and/or Fusitua play second fiddle to RTS? Loosen the purse strings you cheap Arsene Wenger fuck

Endeavour

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Dear Des

I was never in favour of anyone having a "Des clause" but now I am all for it. From now on every CEO, board member, coach or player who allows any hint of Desball to creep into the Bulldogs should be sacked immediately. That's the kind of "Des clause" I want.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone remember mission impossible and how they could create those faces that made a person look like another person... So my thinking is we find a Bulldog supporter with the same build a hasler put Hasler's face on him, there is also a voice emulator which we can purchase.... We find away to keep hasler away from the team for the rest of the season, Bulldogs win the comp, we inform the club of what we've done club on night and the rest is history!
Lol, loved that show. The movies, meh, but why not bring a bit of class to the role of Des, Tom Cruise would be about the right build? The voice emulator would only need to disguise a small amount of vocabulary...completion, errors, disappointing, boys need to work on, 80%, nose whistle should suffice.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, loved that show. The movies, meh, but why not bring a bit of class to the role of Des, Tom Cruise would be about the right build? The voice emulator would only need to disguise a small amount of vocabulary...completion, errors, disappointing, boys need to work on, 80%, nose whistle should suffice.
Agree, the TV series was awesome! Des will self Des-truct in 5,4,3,2,1....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree, the TV series was awesome! Des will self Des-truct in 5,4,3,2,1....
Lol, and they even used the old reel to reel tape. There were two characters who had the ability Martin Landau as Rollin Hand and Leonard Nimoy as Paris. Camp Tuckahoe, lol.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, and they even used the old reel to reel tape. There were two characters who had the ability Martin Landau as Rollin Hand and Leonard Nimoy as Paris. Camp Tuckahoe, lol.

We should use the mission impossible theme song for our finals series, it'll only get played once, better the nothing though.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should use the mission impossible theme song for our finals series, it'll only get played once, better the nothing though.
Pretty much the name of the TV show sums it up. I hope I am wrong but I can't see us winning next weekend.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty much the name of the TV show sums it up. I hope I am wrong but I can't see us winning next weekend.
If you read the don't doubt Des thread, apparently this is where he wants us to be!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch this American dad clip and roger (the alien) reminds me so much of des In this clip. He doesn't listen to the family and weasels his way around things.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch this American dad clip and roger (the alien) reminds me so much of des In this clip. He doesn't listen to the family and weasels his way around things.
Between 1:06 and 1:12 he even looks like Des, he definitely has his hair!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I suppose he bled blue and white when he chose to jump ship and play for Parra??? The blue and white must of been oozing out of his veins when he accepted his first coaching role with the Eels??? His only reason for returning to the dogs was to further his own coaching aspirations. It had nothing to do with his love for the club!!!! You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
Nice to see someone else sees it the way I did will Jimmy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.