Dear Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullshit! Dymock will be coach 1day and a fucking good one. You will see.
Khan please educate me what is "Bullshit" about my last post????? Where did I say that Dymock would not coach one day or that he would suck at it??? I did say that I believe that Dymock should NOT be rewarded with the position of Bulldogs Head Coach and that I believe that He is a part of the problem. Whether you like it or not Khan, Jim is a part of the problem and stating that he would have feared for his job is a complete cop out. Jim is a professional sportsman I'd dare say on a high end performance based contract, I say this without any knowledge ofcource but I compare it to the rumored earnings of Crusher Cleal $400,000 a year. The truth is Des' entire coaching staff should fall on their swords NOT just Des. That includes your dear Jimmy!!!

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Khan please educate me what is "Bullshit" about my last post????? Where did I say that Dymock would not coach one day or that he would suck at it??? I did say that I believe that Dymock should NOT be rewarded with the position of Bulldogs Head Coach and that I believe that He is a part of the problem. Whether you like it or not Khan, Jim is a part of the problem and stating that he would have feared for his job is a complete cop out. Jim is a professional sportsman I'd dare say on a high end performance based contract, I say this without any knowledge ofcource but I compare it to the rumored earnings of Crusher Cleal $400,000 a year. The truth is Des' entire coaching staff should fall on their swords NOT just Des. That includes your dear Jimmy!!!
Whaat?! Listen to yourself for a second.
Put yourself in his position or a similar position in a different work role.
He's been handed a very good opportunity under a so called very good coach and im sure he's learnt a few things along the way and maybe even formed a fucken friendship with him aswel if u know what that is.

So now over to u.... do u shit on your friend and someone u may have a bit of respect for despite not agreeing with him to take the job or......... wait a sec there is no or in your situation! U would fuck the friend over from the sounds of it.
Did that educate u my freind coz i wouldn't fuck u over coz i have half a brain and a heart to go with it.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dymock isnt part of the problem. What do you want him to do. What could he possibly do??
He speaks out and he is gone!! And there goes his chance to lead the club. He is doing what he has to do to keep his position until the time comes.
He knows exactly what is going on and what to do to fix it, just needs the chance to prove himself.
He bleeds blue and white and is in the same mould as Mortimer Lamb etc.
Not saying we will win comp under him , he will bring back the bulldogs spirit of old. Amd bring passion back into this club, same way Stuart has done for the Raiders.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whaat?! Listen to yourself for a second.
Put yourself in his position or a similar position in a different work role.
He's been handed a very good opportunity under a so called very good coach and im sure he's learnt a few things along the way and maybe even formed a fucken friendship with him aswel if u know what that is.

So now over to u.... do u shit on your friend and someone u may have a bit of respect for despite not agreeing with him to take the job or......... wait a sec there is no or in your situation! U would fuck the friend over from the sounds of it.
Did that educate u my freind coz i wouldn't fuck u over coz i have half a brain and a heart to go with it.
Khan all I hear are here say excuses to back up a whining stance. These are professional people we are talking about not a group of kindergarten kids playing in a sand box together. If as you say, if friendship was in question, you would pull your friend over to one side and point out to them that two wrongs don't make a right and that DesBall even though successful at the beginning of your friendship, 5 years on no longer works because other teams have worked you out!!! If friendship was in question you wouldn't keep quiet if you were a true friend because you would hunger to see your friend succeed and capture a premiership or two along the way, not hide in his shadow and wait for him to fall flat on his face. If Dymock really cared for his friend, the club or us fans he would have voiced his concerns like Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb did and damn the consequences!!! We all know that blood is thicker than water but in the dog eat dog world of professional sports, a knife in the hand of a friend as you turn your back to them, is alot more frighting. Dymock has played his part in this shit year, in every frustrating loss, in this DesBall we hate so much!!! Like all of the coaching staff Dymock deserves to fall on his own sword

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dymock isnt part of the problem. What do you want him to do. What could he possibly do??
He speaks out and he is gone!! And there goes his chance to lead the club. He is doing what he has to do to keep his position until the time comes.
He knows exactly what is going on and what to do to fix it, just needs the chance to prove himself.
He bleeds blue and white and is in the same mould as Mortimer Lamb etc.
Not saying we will win comp under him , he will bring back the bulldogs spirit of old. Amd bring passion back into this club, same way Stuart has done for the Raiders.
I suppose he bled blue and white when he chose to jump ship and play for Parra??? The blue and white must of been oozing out of his veins when he accepted his first coaching role with the Eels??? His only reason for returning to the dogs was to further his own coaching aspirations. It had nothing to do with his love for the club!!!! You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Khan all I hear are here say excuses to back up a whining stance. These are professional people we are talking about not a group of kindergarten kids playing in a sand box together. If as you say, if friendship was in question, you would pull your friend over to one side and point out to them that two wrongs don't make a right and that DesBall even though successful at the beginning of your friendship, 5 years on no longer works because other teams have worked you out!!! If friendship was in question you wouldn't keep quiet if you were a true friend because you would hunger to see your friend succeed and capture a premiership or two along the way, not hide in his shadow and wait for him to fall flat on his face. If Dymock really cared for his friend, the club or us fans he would have voiced his concerns like Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb did and damn the consequences!!! We all know that blood is thicker than water but in the dog eat dog world of professional sports, a knife in the hand of a friend as you turn your back to them, is alot more frighting. Dymock has played his part in this shit year, in every frustrating loss, in this DesBall we hate so much!!! Like all of the coaching staff Dymock deserves to fall on his own sword
Again bullshit he does! U know mate sometimes its better not to say anything to certain people because of their utter stubbornness. I will say from experience one of the closest people in my life is extremely stubborn and hard to talk to so i jus let it go and accept him for his better traits.

Btw dude u sound like a retired old lady principle for some reason haha sorry dont mean to offend but u jus do.

Jus 1 more time, dymock is a smart dude and he is playin his cards rite. Why rock the boat after 5 yrs when the boat has almost sunk?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again bullshit he does! U know mate sometimes its better not to say anything to certain people because of their utter stubbornness. I will say from experience one of the closest people in my life is extremely stubborn and hard to talk to so i jus let it go and accept him for his better traits.

Btw dude u sound like a retired old lady principle for some reason haha sorry dont mean to offend but u jus do.

Jus 1 more time, dymock is a smart dude and he is playin his cards rite. Why rock the boat after 5 yrs when the boat has almost sunk?
Why be apart of the problem of the boat sinking in the first place??? By not rectifying any problems that Dymock saw coming even when you factor in Des' stubbornness, by keeping quiet Jimmy failed to fulfill his obligations as an assistant coach.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why be apart of the problem of the boat sinking in the first place??? By not rectifying any problems that Dymock saw coming even when you factor in Des' stubbornness, by keeping quiet Jimmy failed to fulfill his obligations as an assistant coach.
There was no problem at the start it was the "honeymoon" period.
Anyway he is, as stated an "assistant" do u actually know what that means dude.
He is NOT the problem, clearly everybody is starting to realize who the fuckin problem is and its not the "assistant". In fact no assistant at any club is at fault! Fuk me are u serious mate.

Spoke to baa a couple of wks back at the mall and said to him... 1 word.... " really" ? And he replied yeh with a sad and disappointed look on his face, our hands are tied he said. Very brief but but the whole 1 minute explained hrs of discussion.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone remember mission impossible and how they could create those faces that made a person look like another person... So my thinking is we find a Bulldog supporter with the same build a hasler put Hasler's face on him, there is also a voice emulator which we can purchase.... We find away to keep hasler away from the team for the rest of the season, Bulldogs win the comp, we inform the club of what we've done on night and the rest is history!

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dear Des
The under 10s side out brooky need a coach next year and they love running one out so you will be in your element
That's not fair on the poor kids should be enjoying their footy

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I suppose he bled blue and white when he chose to jump ship and play for Parra??? The blue and white must of been oozing out of his veins when he accepted his first coaching role with the Eels??? His only reason for returning to the dogs was to further his own coaching aspirations. It had nothing to do with his love for the club!!!! You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

That was an Arl/super league war and for the money they were offered to jump ship, he would have been stupid to stay and he went part of a package. If it wasnt for the split and money then no way they would have left.

And for the record, he does love the Dogs, that is an actual fact, met him few times through mutual friends. Havnt seen him in years though and even if I did he wouldn't say anything about his job and Des.

Thats besides the point, Des pays for his bills as part of his coaching team so he has to do what Des tells him to do. Des is way too stubborn to be told what to do and doesnt want to hear it. If Des himself cant see what he is doing wrong then how the fuck is Dymock saying anything going to change how he coaches???

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was no problem at the start it was the "honeymoon" period.
Anyway he is, as stated an "assistant" do u actually know what that means dude.
He is NOT the problem, clearly everybody is starting to realize who the fuckin problem is and its not the "assistant". In fact no assistant at any club is at fault! Fuk me are u serious mate.

Spoke to baa a couple of wks back at the mall and said to him... 1 word.... " really" ? And he replied yeh with a sad and disappointed look on his face, our hands are tied he said. Very brief but but the whole 1 minute explained hrs of discussion.
Let me just point out to you 2 things that should be very clear. Being an assistant coach does not mean following blindly that which you know is wrong and two being an assistant coach does NOT mean that you don't have a voice!!! Jim's silence in this matter makes him a part of the problem!!! As the Soup Nazi would say no more soup 4 you!!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was an Arl/super league war and for the money they were offered to jump ship, he would have been stupid to stay and he went part of a package. If it wasnt for the split and money then no way they would have left.

And for the record, he does love the Dogs, that is an actual fact, met him few times through mutual friends. Havnt seen him in years though and even if I did he wouldn't say anything about his job and Des.

Thats besides the point, Des pays for his bills as part of his coaching team so he has to do what Des tells him to do. Des is way too stubborn to be told what to do and doesnt want to hear it. If Des himself cant see what he is doing wrong then how the fuck is Dymock saying anything going to change how he coaches???
When you combine the blue and yellow of Parramatta you get green........money talks and Jimmy walks :grinning: So much for bleeding blue and white hahahahaha. Firstly all contracts are held by the club, NOT by Des!!!! Every contract must be approved by the board and thus held accountable by the board. If little Jimmy had any concerns of the direction our footy department was taking he had avenues of voicing his opinion but chose to remain silent. And when silence fall on death ears, the problem lives on!!! Making Jimmy a part of the problem!!!

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me just point out to you 2 things that should be very clear. Being an assistant coach does not mean following blindly that which you know is wrong and two being an assistant coach does NOT mean that you don't have a voice!!! Jim's silence in this matter makes him a part of the problem!!! As the Soup Nazi would say no more soup 4 you!!!
Yehh ritto haha.
Mate have u ever coached, trained, assisted or been involved with any type of role for that matter? Coz if u haven't, trust me it requires a diplomatic human being that plays the rite card at the rite time WITHOUT stepping on anyones toes (not with force anyway).

He probably declined the "soup" kindly but under his voice said go fuck yourself! Haha

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you combine the blue and yellow of Parramatta you get green........money talks and Jimmy walks :grinning: So much for bleeding blue and white hahahahaha. Firstly all contracts are held by the club, NOT by Des!!!! Every contract must be approved by the board and thus held accountable by the board. If little Jimmy had any concerns of the direction our footy department was taking he had avenues of voicing his opinion but chose to remain silent. And when silence fall on death ears, the problem lives on!!! Making Jimmy a part of the problem!!!
Blah blah fuckin blah u make zero sense.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yehh ritto haha.
Mate have u ever coached, trained, assisted or been involved with any type of role for that matter? Coz if u haven't, trust me it requires a diplomatic human being that plays the rite card at the rite time WITHOUT stepping on anyones toes (not with force anyway).

He probably declined the "soup" kindly but under his voice said go fuck yourself! Haha
Confucius once said never urinate against a stiff wind, you will only end up pissing all over yourself, much like your support for Dymock as head coach. You would reward mediocrity and swaying values in the hope for future results to come our way??? Go figger!!!

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confucius once said never urinate against a stiff wind, you will only end up pissing all over yourself, much like your support for Dymock as head coach. You would reward mediocrity and swaying values in the hope for future results to come our way??? Go figger!!!
Yeh like des and his last 5 yrs...

I can support who i want mate and will continue to until he becomes a top line coach but u have no reason to put blame on him, none what so ever! Des is the problem and he is in CHARGE lets get that straight my fellow bulldog fan!

Anyway it feels like pissing against the wind with u, i rather jus piss on myself and believe in what i will continue to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.