Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean here but I'm LOLing for some reason. Who's Grimace?

Fuck off Des
She rex!!! I also called him mandingo in another thread lol.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hmm so I take it that you're one of those people who are happy with the current state of affairs?

The club has become nothing short of a disgrace and the players barring Reynolds and klemmer have no right whatsoever to wear the badge of this club.

Please tell me how a team who haven't changed the playing style in 5 years can honestly be taken seriously as a premiership threat?
No i was just saying it's a shit one lined post. Many people here want the coached sacked. I want at least 50% of the players to go with him. Shit team.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sack strength and conditioning coach. Sack the trainers and keep the physios they have been decent this year.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dear Des

actually no , no dear des

hey mother fucker

you are an imposter and a fake with shits for brains.

get my point?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Dear Desmond,

Our team submits when they are getting raped, do they have Stockholm Syndrome?

Reactions: DT

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hmm so I take it that you're one of those people who are happy with the current state of affairs?

The club has become nothing short of a disgrace and the players barring Reynolds and klemmer have no right whatsoever to wear the badge of this club.

Please tell me how a team who haven't changed the playing style in 5 years can honestly be taken seriously as a premiership threat?
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself!

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock's part of the problem At half time interview his comment was "we have to complete our sets" unfortunately he is now a Hasler clone.
Dont u get it. He says what he needs to say to keep his job till des goes thats if he ever goes. I've said it before he's not gona come out and say des is fuckd and he has lost the plot, he's much more switched on than that.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
$17 to win the Premiership = No Chance!!!! The Manly experiment has failed!!!! But unlike others here on the Kennel I don't believe that Dymock should be rewarded with the position of coach. He is a part of the problem!!! If Des goes so should he. Anyone with love for the club and our team would have spoken up and voiced their concerns,Jim Dymock has had 5 years to do so. Job or no Job!!! Dymock remained silent and followed blindly as they watched our culture, our spirit and legacy slowly being torn down and replaced with inconsistent soulless performances that have lead even the most hardened supporters of our great club to question their own beliefs.

Last edited:
Reactions: DT

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$17 to win the Premiership = No Chance!!!! The Manly experiment has failed!!!! But unlike others here on the Kennel I don't believe that Dymock should be rewarded with the position of coach. He is a part of the problem!!! If Des goes so should he. Anyone with love for the club and our team would have spoken up and voiced their concerns,Jim Dymock has had 5 years to do so. Job or no Job!!! Dymock remained silent and followed blindly as they watched our culture, our spirit and legacy slowly being torn down and replaced with inconsistent soulless performances that have lead even the most hardened supporters of our great club to question their own beliefs.
Bullshit! Dymock will be coach 1day and a fucking good one. You will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.