Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So people that got vaccinated have to be on lockdown to?
So what was the point of the vaccine?
That's the million dollar question my bro.

Do lockdowns prove the vaccine does not work? Does there have to be a certqin % of people vaxxed to stop lockdowns? Are lockdowns occuring for darker motives?

Logical questions should be asked by everyone.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
That's the million dollar question my bro.

Do lockdowns prove the vaccine does not work? Logical questions should be asked.
authorities saying the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it or spreading it proves it doesn’t work. It’s right in front of your fuckin face lol

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
authorities saying the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it or spreading it proves it doesn’t work. It’s right in front of your fuckin face lol
Lol that’s our government saying that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't follow all this covid crap as much as the norm, but where can you find a credible source for this?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to know why can't people say "my body, my choice" with the vax like they do with abortion?

Why is it ok for one but not the other?

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a vaccine does is build up the body's immunity to covid. Therefore decreasing the severity of the virus when you get it.

I think you need to understand how vaccines work before you dismiss its effectiveness.

Ideally if the majority of people get vaccinated then the severity of covid19 has less effect on the population as a whole and life goes back to normal .Then we are able to live with covid19. It's called herd immunity.

Covid isn't going anywhere .

If the government didn't screw up the vaccine roll-out the we could of been alot further down the path and then maybe avoid these lockdowns.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, shy vaxxers are hesitant due to media scare campaigns or underlying health conditions, anti vaxxers/drenchers are just fucking idiots
Im not against vaccines but I’m against the COVID vaccine, does that make me an anti vaxxer

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like everyone is sharing the love...

Screenshot_20210627-084849_Edge.jpg

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're locking down our lives for a virus that has the same fatality rate as the seasonal flu for most ages. What a complete farce this whole thing is.

Soon the 'experts' will come out in a years time saying we have a "mental health crisis". They will be totally dumbfounded as to why it has occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.