• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Show me all the research that disagrees. Not long ago you were saying there needs to be more research into it.

So.. which one is it? All this research suddenly is available definitively disputing it, or you’re not quite on point with the truth again?
I said that there needs to be more research. Not "more blog posts making assumptions"

The fact that you can't tell the difference explains a lot.

).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As I said. More research is needed. Making outlandish claims on a blog post using cherry picked data isn't the same as actual valid research.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said that there needs to be more research. Not "more blog posts making assumptions"

).

And yet..

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

).

Did you read the graphs incorrectly?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
haha how’s your posting of all the research showing excess mortality is not from the vaccine,going? You know, all the studies you just mentioned?

Mortality rates in the 44 weeks following the COVID-19 vaccination did not show trends suggesting an increase in mortality related to COVID-19 vaccination, reinforcing the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. This represents an accessible approach for local evaluation

COVID-19 vaccination has substantially altered the course of the pandemic, saving tens of millions of lives globally

A 10-percentage-point increase in vaccination was associated with an 18.1% decrease in mortality after 6 months (95%CI, 7.4–28.8%) and a 16.8% decrease after 12 months (95%CI, 6.9–26.7%)

Patients vaccinated for COVID-19 had reduced mortality, especially for obese/severely obese and older individuals. Vaccination’s protective effect against mortality declined over time and hospitalized obese and older individuals may derive especially great benefit from prior vaccination against SARS-CoV-2

No credible evidence' vaccines are behind a rise in Australian deaths

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And yet..

Ahahaha.

You're seriously going to use a site called "slaynews" as a source?

Claim from slay news, "covid not responsible for explosion in heart deaths"

The research paper they use found the opposite of what they claimed:

Conclusions: Our systematic review confirmed the high prevalence of acute and chronic cardiac pathologies in COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 cardiac tropism, as well as the low prevalence of myocarditis in COVID-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.