• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
provide the numbers from before the vaccine rollout for a true guide next time.
Which leads me back to the elephant in the room. Excess mortality worldwide post vaccine rollout.
Something you choose not to address .

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't misconstrue a post. I stated that you are causing conflict by ignoring facts and getting angry at anyone who points out those facts.
Nah i’m not angry, far from it.
Also, you’ve just proved how you misconstrued it because it’s not what i was saying lol.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hacky thinks providing death numbers post vaccine rollout is a true indication of death numbers at the height of the pandemic and before the vaccine was invented.

If that’s not the most special thing you’ll hear all day.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So for anyone playing at home,Hacky is saying that 64 people dying in a week in nsw POST rollout is less than the weekly deaths at the height of the pandemic and before the vaccine.

Then goes on to provide snapshots of weekly deaths POST vaccine again to validate himself.

Not realizing that what he’s saying is actually the opposite of what happened.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which leads me back to the elephant in the room. Excess mortality worldwide post vaccine rollout.
Something you choose not to address .
Heh...

The sad part is that there are real issues that need to be addressed surrounding the pandemic. Like how much debate was shut down out of fear of misinformation, which just encouraged more misinformation.

For example, there is an increase in heart conditions since the pandemic. The CTs blame the vaccine, because we know that the vaccine can affect the heart (even if it's only temporary and rare), and the other side blame the virus as we know the virus can effect the heart.

But there's no real investigation into it. Rather than assuming it's the virus based on some brief research, there should be full in-depth research to confirm if the vaccine could have caused some of the heart conditions, or if it's all due to the virus

Ignoring facts doesn't make an issue disappear.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So for anyone playing at home,Hacky is saying that 64 people dying in a week in nsw POST rollout is less than the weekly deaths at the height of the pandemic and before the vaccine.

Then goes on to provide snapshots of weekly deaths POST vaccine again to validate himself.

Not realizing that what he’s saying is actually the opposite of what happened.
So what you're saying is that preventative measures like lockdowns and masks actually worked?

Good to see you come around.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Likeadoggie! Saving the oppressed people of Australia from the evil criminal government! He may not be the hero we want, but he's the hero we need!

Classic Marinara.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that preventative measures like lockdowns and masks actually worked?

No,what i’m saying is that you lie for convenience. Hopefully it’s accidental and not on purpose.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Whilst i’m not convinced i’ll ever understand the mental gymnastics required to come up with this but no, i’m not saying that.

I’m saying that deaths increased incrementally in line with the vaccine rollout.

Hence excess mortality worldwide.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel sorry for all the kids who missed out on education and all the people who weren’t allowed to attend family funerals.

I hope people who abused and isolated others for no reason are happy with themselves.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To think all these deaths were contributed to covid,parlaying fear into the masses. Criminal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhh yes. The blogger that works with conspiracy theorists. I should really take this blog over all the research that disagrees.

I mean, a quick glance through her blog post and I see cherry-picking data, making assumptions while ignoring key factors, and most importantly, her non-peer reviewed blog post disagrees with the vast majority of peer reviewed research which means that as far as probability goes, she's almost certainly wrong.

Come on Marinara. Put some more effort in.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
To think all these deaths were contributed to covid,parlaying fear into the masses. Criminal.

Hahaha. Man, this is getting embarrassing.

Most Covid-19 deaths were likely due to pneumonia or secondary infection brought on by Covid-19, therefore Covid-19 wasn't the cause of death.... Hahaha.

Come on Marinara. Try harder.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh yes. The blogger that works with conspiracy theorists. I should really take this blog over all the research that disagrees.

I mean, a quick glance through her blog post and I see cherry-picking data, making assumptions while ignoring key factors, and most importantly, her non-peer reviewed blog post disagrees with the vast majority of peer reviewed research which means that as far as probability goes, she's almost certainly wrong.

Come on Marinara. Put some more effort in.
Show me all the research that disagrees. Not long ago you were saying there needs to be more research into it.

So.. which one is it? All this research suddenly is available definitively disputing it, or you’re not quite on point with the truth again?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha. Man, this is getting embarrassing.

Most Covid-19 deaths were likely due to pneumonia or secondary infection brought on by Covid-19, therefore Covid-19 wasn't the cause of death.... Hahaha.

Come on Marinara. Try harder.

Sure is getting embarrassing.. How’s those anti virals going? or the excess deaths you posted AFTER the rollout?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.