Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again horses for courses.

and here you think I am agreeing with you but I am not.

Another distant relo (In her 80s) of mine passed away in one of the hospitals in Sydney last year due to a stroke, but the hospital put the cause of death to Corona Virus.

You know how i know she suffered a stroke cos she showed all the symptoms of a person going through a stroke before she lost consciousness.

So there is clearly something dodgy going on there, but the friends/family who died overseas , all showed symptoms of respiratory viral disease and I had more relos who lived with them who survived but suffered the same symptoms as the one who passed away.

You need an IQ in double digit to figure out what they died of. Only a whacko would ask for a proof of the cause of their deaths.
Just like only a whacko would say fried lasagne killed shane warne or that numerous antivirals were approved by people in ICU??

That kind of whacko?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No angle. He's just stating what happened and you're responding by saying that either he's lying about the deaths of his relatives, or the medical people are. Covid killed people. Many of us lost people. Just because you didn't lose anyone doesn't give you the right to be a prick about it.
Im asking for his proof. We all know how important the proof is. Remember your fake court scenario?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Again horses for courses.

and here you think I am agreeing with you but I am not.

Another distant relo (In her 80s) of mine passed away in one of the hospitals in Sydney last year due to a stroke, but the hospital put the cause of death to Corona Virus.

You know how i know she suffered a stroke cos she showed all the symptoms of a person going through a stroke before she lost consciousness.

So there is clearly something dodgy going on there, but the friends/family who died overseas , all showed symptoms of respiratory viral disease and I had more relos who lived with them who survived but suffered the same symptoms as the one who passed away.

You need an IQ in double digit to figure out what they died of. Only a whacko would ask for a proof of the cause of their deaths.
That's one of the things I was wrong about early on. I thought the reporting of the deaths were just Covid deaths, but it was too hard to determine the final cause. So some ended up listed as Covid deaths even though they weren't. Even the CDC admitted this. It wasn't as bad as the conspiracy theorists made out. They weren't reporting car accidents as Covid deaths. But there were a chunk of non-Covid deaths that ended up listed as Covid deaths.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No angle. He's just stating what happened and you're responding by saying that either he's lying about the deaths of his relatives, or the medical people are. Covid killed people. Many of us lost people. Just because you didn't lose anyone doesn't give you the right to be a prick about it.
I know more people who’ve died after the vaccine.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
flatten the curve - BS

50,000 deaths in Australia by Easter 2020 - BS

You’re not going to get covid if you have the vaccine - BS

Outdoor transmission is real - BS

The vaccine will reduce deaths -
BS

This virus is evil and will hunt you down - BS

Masks stop transmission - BS

Ivermectin is a horse paste - BS

Covid is deadly for everyone and not just the elderly - BS

Someone make a list of everything that turned out to be true.
I agree with this , but not with the other BS rants you come up with.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
well i was the person dogna88 was referring to when he talked about 'not being able to debate him'

dognaa another hit and run mosquito who cant stay and get into any details
No you weren't. Fuken lol

How insecure are you Rod?

The world doesn't revolve around you.

No wonder you're prone to panic attacks

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you do! that is why you continue to respond to me and jumped into the conversation I was having with Exorcist.
Nah. Not quite true. I was using that to remind him of his quietness around the vaccine and what his doctors told him about it.

It had nothing to do with you tbh.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My responses would be...

flatten the curve - BS

Not exactly BS. Just based on assumptions that turned out wrong. But it turned to BS when we knew those assumptions were wrong and many government officials still pushed it

Also wrong. Not BS, just based on early data that turned out to be incomplete

Also wrong. But I think it was only politicians who said that. And that was definitely BS because there's no vaccine that will 100% stop you from catching it

There is evidence of outdoor transmission, but it's very small, and the government policies based on that were stupid

BS

The vaccines did reduce deaths. Significantly

Did someone actually say this? Sounds pretty stupid. Viruses don't have intentions

Reduce transmission. I hope no one said that they stop transmission, because that would be very stupid. Almost as stupid as half the stuff XPICATE says. But they do reduce transmission

Not all. Horses can also get it in pill form. And there's human versions too. Seems to be useless against Covid though.

It technically is, but for the young and healthy, it's virtually not deadly at all

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just like only a whacko would say fried lasagne killed shane warne or that numerous antivirals were approved by people in ICU??

That kind of whacko?
No one said Fried Lasagne killed Shane Warne. That was another mistake you made that you've doubled down on repeatedly.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's one of the things I was wrong about early on. I thought the reporting of the deaths were just Covid deaths, but it was too hard to determine the final cause. So some ended up listed as Covid deaths even though they weren't. Even the CDC admitted this. It wasn't as bad as the conspiracy theorists made out. They weren't reporting car accidents as Covid deaths. But there were a chunk of non-Covid deaths that ended up listed as Covid deaths.

we were all shocked when they gave us the certificate for burial process, but didn't raise our concerns with the hospital as we were going through grief at that time.

She had a stroke and that is what she died of , not Covid,

But some guy on this forum would not take that as a proof and would do an autopsy on her body to find the cause of her death. Guess what hospital said she died of Covid and I bet he still wont believe it. Would you @XPICATE ?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My responses would be...

flatten the curve - BS

Not exactly BS. Just based on assumptions that turned out wrong. But it turned to BS when we knew those assumptions were wrong and many government officials still pushed it

Also wrong. Not BS, just based on early data that turned out to be incomplete

Also wrong. But I think it was only politicians who said that. And that was definitely BS because there's no vaccine that will 100% stop you from catching it

There is evidence of outdoor transmission, but it's very small, and the government policies based on that were stupid

BS

The vaccines did reduce deaths. Significantly

Did someone actually say this? Sounds pretty stupid. Viruses don't have intentions

Reduce transmission. I hope no one said that they stop transmission, because that would be very stupid. Almost as stupid as half the stuff XPICATE says. But they do reduce transmission

Not all. Horses can also get it in pill form. And there's human versions too. Seems to be useless against Covid though.

It technically is, but for the young and healthy, it's virtually not deadly at all
So you agreed with everything but put a left wing slant on it to save face because you fell for all of it and now you’re moving the goalposts again.

Cool.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
flatten the curve - BS

BS

Someone make a list of everything that turned out to be true.
Again. A black and white fallacy type of debater.

You need to stop having tunnel vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.