Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. Not quite true. I was using that to remind him of his quietness around the vaccine and what his doctors told him about it.

It had nothing to do with you tbh.
His doctors told him to avoid it due to his specific health conditions. They didn't tell everyone to avoid it.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we were all shocked when they gave us the certificate for burial process, but didn't raise our concerns with the hospital as we were going through grief at that time.

She had a stroke and that is what she died of , not Covid,

But some guy on this forum would not take that as a proof and would do an autopsy on her body to find the cause of her death. Guess what hospital said she died of Covid and I bet he still wont believe it. Would you @XPICATE ?
shut up bro lol. You’re all over the place.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you agreed with everything but put a left wing slant on it to save face because you fell for all of it and now you’re moving the goalposts again.

Cool.
Nope. Quite the opposite. Again, it's not about sides. Just about the facts. Feel free to look up the dictionary defition of "fact" as you don't seem to understand... actually, you don't seem to understand anything.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone dies alone bro. Death is a very private function of life.

Regardless, don’t be sorry. I have a special place waiting for me, unlike you.
I hear that Hell is lovely this time of year

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Quite the opposite. Again, it's not about sides. Just about the facts. Feel free to look up the dictionary defition of "fact" as you don't seem to understand... actually, you don't seem to understand anything.
Feel free to look up left wing nut job who moves the goalposts to save face.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
shut up bro lol. You’re all over the place.

You cant have the cake and eat it too.

For my overseas dead relos you wanted autopsy to confirm their cause of death

For my dead aunty in Sydney you wont accept the autopsy results issued by the hospital?

you are definitely cooked mate.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He didn't start any wars, but he definitely dropped more bombs. Then he passed a bill to stop military from reporting civilian casualties

Those were freedom bombs

Barry successfully weaponising Isis no doubt played a part in Trump having to bomb them into submission

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant have the cake and eat it too.

For my overseas dead relos you wanted autopsy to confirm their cause of death

For my dead aunty in Sydney you wont accept the autopsy results issued by the hospital?

you are definitely cooked mate.
I didn’t say anything about not accepting anything. I said, where is your proof?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t say anything about not accepting anything. I said, where is your proof?

I gave you the proof of the possibility and likelihood of something happening with the symptoms they exhibited before their deaths.

They all exhibited the signs of respiratory viral infection. that was my proof.

you said that is no proof, an autopsy would tell you what they died of.

Now answer me this and that is the problem with you that even if they had done the autopsy on their bodies you still wouldnt have accepted it as a proof or you would?

I will wait for your response in

Yes or No.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gave you the proof of the possibility and likelihood of something happening with the symptoms they exhibited before their deaths.

They all exhibited the signs of respiratory viral infection. that was my proof.

you said that is no proof, an autopsy would tell you what they died of.

Now answer me this and that is the problem with you that even if they had done the autopsy on their bodies you still wouldnt have accepted it as a proof or you would?

I will wait for your response in

Yes or No.
It would be nice if they did do autopsies instead of blaming car accidents.

My point to you is, that you saying something because it seems obvious doesn’t mean it’s correct.

Not hard to understand i wouldn’t have thought but hey, you do you.

Possibility and likelihood doesn’t factor in. Otherwise the dopes on here would recognise the increase in excess mortality is in line with the vaccine rollout.

Or they’d say that obviously a juice fast didn’t kill shane warne.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be nice if they did do autopsies instead of blaming car accidents.

My point to you is, that you saying something because it seems obvious doesn’t mean it’s correct.

Not hard to understand i wouldn’t have thought but hey, you do you.

Possibility and likelihood doesn’t factor in. Otherwise the dopes on here would recognise the increase in excess mortality is in line with the vaccine rollout.

Or they’d say that obviously a juice fast didn’t kill shane warne.

you still didnt answer the question in simple YES or NO , as i thought you wouldn't.

and the irony of this comment is brutal!

"My point to you is, that you saying something because it seems obvious doesn’t mean it’s correct"

you probably think Covid 19 virus was a hoax and no one ever died from it. Let me know if I got this right.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you still didnt answer the question in simple YES or NO , as i thought you wouldn't.

"My point to you is, that you saying something because it seems obvious doesn’t mean it’s correct"

you probably think Covid 19 virus was a hoax and no one ever died from it. Let me know if I got this right.
You'll never get a straight answer out of him because he has no idea what he's on about

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I’ve never, ever said covid didn’t exist. I said it was blown way out of proportion considering the age of death from covid is the same as the age of death generally.

It also never posed a problem for people other than the elderly and kids lost their education over it.

Still don’t know which side your argument is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.