Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a strawman type of person. Pure and simple.

"you did this because the TV told you to!"

"no I didn't"

"yes you did! Main stream media! Shill!"

Like always, you can never accept that you may be wrong about something. You wonder why I troll you with the Marinara thing. It's because you were so sure you were right, and when everyone proved that you were wrong, you not only refused to accept it, but you lost your shit and got your account banned over it.

If I'm wrong about something, I'm happy to admit it. And that's why I will always be better than you. And you're probably the only person on this forum that I'm actually better than. But I am better than you, because I'm not a sad idiot who refuses to accept that he could be wrong about something.
You’ve been wrong about everything.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my reliable source for what?

Do not deflect the questions I put to you first.
You said you only post facts. Where are your facts around cause of death?

I’ve been responding to people on here regarding all sorts of information. So far the retort has been britney spears, fried lasagne and denis denuto. Oh and horsepaste for your rectum.

I also had hacky try and lie to people about antivirals and being leaked information from nsw health.

So before you get on your horse how about you take the time to read through some and stop relying on other people to educate you.

I still don’t even know which side you’re arguing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I’ve been responding to people on here regarding all sorts of information. So far the retort has been britney spears, fried lasagne and denis denuto. Oh and horsepaste for your rectum.

I also had hacky try and lie to people about antivirals and being leaked information from nsw health.

So before you get on your horse how about you take the time to read through some and stop relying on other people to educate you.

That last line sums up why you'll never be able to have a normal conversion. This isn't a war. It isn't a Rugby League game. It's a forum discussion. We don't take sides, we just speak our mind. Those of us that have a mind.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

you dont answer the difficult questions that i have put to you. You only pick and choose (just like your research on this subject) that you think you have an answer to.

You have no baseline no proof no evidence and just question every thing, but can not provide answer when the question is put to you.

If there are dead people with broken limbs and skull in a car that has just crashed into a barrier, would you go and question how they died?

I bet your answer would be yes.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That last line sums up why you'll never be able to have a normal conversion. This isn't a war. It isn't a Rugby League game. It's a forum discussion. We don't take sides, we just speak our mind. Those of us that have a mind.
So tell me then, which side is his discussion coming from?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you dont answer the difficult questions that i have put to you. You only pick and choose (just like your research on this subject) that you think you have an answer to.

You have no baseline no proof no evidence and just question every thing, but can not provide answer when the question is put to you.

If there are dead people with broken limbs and skull in a car that has just crashed into a barrier, would you go and question how they died?

I would if they listed their deaths as covid, yes.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You haven’t asked me a difficult question.

You’ve asked me something you’re not willing to answer yourself and then reiterating it like it means something.

Massive difference.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You haven’t asked me a difficult question.

You’ve asked me something you’re not willing to answer yourself and then reiterating it like it means something.

Massive difference.
WTF!?, you are showing your skip reading/ comprehension issues again.

Didnt I ask you like 3 times already how would you test the bodies of my dead relos/ friends to determine the cause of death?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
flatten the curve - BS

50,000 deaths in Australia by Easter 2020 - BS

You’re not going to get covid if you have the vaccine - BS

Outdoor transmission is real - BS

The vaccine will reduce deaths -
BS

This virus is evil and will hunt you down - BS

Masks stop transmission - BS

Ivermectin is a horse paste - BS

Covid is deadly for everyone and not just the elderly - BS

Someone make a list of everything that turned out to be true.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF!?, you are showing your skip reading/ comprehension issues again.

Didnt I ask you like 3 times already how would you test the bodies of my dead relos/ friends to determine the cause of death?
Id start with an autopsy.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would if they listed their deaths as covid, yes.
Again horses for courses.

and here you think I am agreeing with you but I am not.

Another distant relo (In her 80s) of mine passed away in one of the hospitals in Sydney last year due to a stroke, but the hospital put the cause of death to Corona Virus.

You know how i know she suffered a stroke cos she showed all the symptoms of a person going through a stroke before she lost consciousness.

So there is clearly something dodgy going on there, but the friends/family who died overseas , all showed symptoms of respiratory viral disease and I had more relos who lived with them who survived but suffered the same symptoms as the one who passed away.

You need an IQ in double digit to figure out what they died of. Only a whacko would ask for a proof of the cause of their deaths.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok. So which angle is he coming from?
No angle. He's just stating what happened and you're responding by saying that either he's lying about the deaths of his relatives, or the medical people are. Covid killed people. Many of us lost people. Just because you didn't lose anyone doesn't give you the right to be a prick about it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Id start with an autopsy.

FFS!!

An autopsy wouldn't have detected covid cos there were no test kits available at that time to test for covid.

#facepalm

We know it was covid cos there was a fucken pandemic going around the globe and no one in my family or friends have passed away in such large numbers in the same time frame from fucken flu like symptoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.