Boycott Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be there to throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at the team and burn effigies.
What's with you Indians and burning effigies?

Good to see you still posting though.

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To the people on here insulting the people that went to watch the game... pull your fucking heads in! Just because people called for a boycott (which is ridiculous) doesn't mean people have to adhere to that. They are allowed to turn up, pay admission and cheer OUR team. Stop being fuckwits

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone go stand outside and boycott the game?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonights game proved a point once and for all.

Kennel's popular opinion count for shit and kennel doesnt represent majority of the bulldogs fans

Hail mediocrity!

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So I'm a grinning idiot for supporting a team I've supported through thick and thin for over 50 years am I? Just because a few clowns on here decide that whoever turns up is either mentally incompetent, and illegal immigrant or some hobo who has found tickets in the gutter doesn't make it true. By all means sit there on Sunday and watch soccer or netball or whatever it is you are going to do, but how dare you decide who I am, what I am or what I should do based on your personal set of principles. Feel happy in hoping for the Knights to flog us, no-one to turn up and whatever other sad little thing it is you are wishing for but don't presume to speak either for or about others.
Took my 5 year old and sat on the hill with the sunset in the background , he loved it mate. The win was a bonus !

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the people on here insulting the people that went to watch the game... pull your fucking heads in! Just because people called for a boycott (which is ridiculous) doesn't mean people have to adhere to that. They are allowed to turn up, pay admission and cheer OUR team. Stop being fuckwits
Well said mate.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't begrudge anyone who went but I chose not to go. Even winning that game felt awful.

We suck and I just cannot get happy at the moment. I hate that I feel like this but that's just how I feel

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Took my 5 year old and sat on the hill with the sunset in the background , he loved it mate. The win was a bonus !
I sat on the hill with my 3 kids and some mates and we had a ball. Saw a very average Bulldogs team play some very average football at times but they also saw a good (albeit lucky) comeback and an exciting finish. We all then ran out onto the ground like it was 1978, tackled each other and pretended to score tries on the same field where Steve Mortimer, Terry Lamb and Steve Gearing used to score tries.

It wasn't pretty but it was a fun afternoon in the sun which will create some awesome memories for my kids, just like I have lots of fond memories of doing similar things at Belmore with my Dad. Really glad that I went.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I sat on the hill with my 3 kids and some mates and we had a ball. Saw a very average Bulldogs team play some very average football at times but they also saw a good (albeit lucky) comeback and an exciting finish. We all then ran out onto the ground like it was 1978, tackled each other and pretended to score tries on the same field where Steve Mortimer, Terry Lamb and Steve Gearing used to score tries.

It wasn't pretty but it was a fun afternoon in the sun which will create some awesome memories for my kids, just like I have lots of fond memories of doing similar things at Belmore with my Dad. Really glad that I went.
Nice Cee! It's was a nice afternoon albeit that our team is playing like crap. You can't give up a day at Belmore supporting our team even when we playing as bad as we are. I'm glad I went. It wasn't pretty but it was still a nice arvo with good memories. It's a shame some on here have to take to insulting supporters that went because they wanted a boycott or what ever.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice Cee! It's was a nice afternoon albeit that our team is playing like crap. You can't give up a day at Belmore supporting our team even when we playing as bad as we are. I'm glad I went. It wasn't pretty but it was still a nice arvo with good memories. It's a shame some on here have to take to insulting supporters that went because they wanted a boycott or what ever.
You don't love the club enough to care of understand the necessity for the boycott
By continuing to cheer on the shit our club is delivering on the field, you are contributing to its continuation

If you want change, make a stand

Otherwise just keep turning up to games and cheering on rubbish as you are.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
You don't love the club enough to care of understand the necessity for the boycott
By continuing to cheer on the shit our club is delivering on the field, you are contributing to its continuation

If you want change, make a stand

Otherwise just keep turning up to games and cheering on rubbish as you are.
At least you didn't throw around insults and attack me personally mate. You're making progress. Good on you.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Did Kasiano get any type of send off from the crowd yesterday?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Been a while since I've been this forum, but I can't believe some of the posts I have read in this thread. What a disgrace.
What have you been living under a rock past 2 seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.