Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ok guys
After we got our arses handed to us against Penrith
There was talk of boycott the Dragons game.

Whilst I was all for it, I was calling for the belmore game more importantly to be boycotted, and I stand by that.

Let's be honest, we dug deep against an ordinary dragons team. As expected after the panthers game.

Then we are terrible against the warriors, back to our hopeless best.

No doubt parra will embarrass us once again, as they did twice last year.

Then it's the belmore game,
Now, as we know. Belmore means nothing to our coach or players.
And I'm of the opinion that until the club changes its ways, we should make a deliberate stand against them.

Boycotting Belmore should send a very strong message to the club, but more importantly the team and players who are the hot and cold elements here.

And on top of that, who really wants to go to Belmore to witness our team disrespect our jersey and heritage by losing to a shit team like the knights,

And don't laugh,

The knights are capable of beating us and appear to have more to play for,

They desperately want to avoid the wooden spoon

Our players seem desperate just to get through the game

So guys, I urge you all
Boycott Belmore please

For the future of our club, let's do our part to send a clear message

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
power of the people is stronger than the people in power
It has to be,

We have to be stubborn on this and relentless.

Des has to make real changes now,
I think we are stuck with him for 2 more years.

So we have to make him accountable for the poor results

He is responsible for ensuring the players turn up to play each and every week.

And he is responsible for the game plan.

The days of his bullshit excuses of field position and errors has to end

Other clubs deal with that

No team plays the perfect game of football

Game plan and attitude is what's required more than anything

Time for change

Time for us to force that change by boycotting games.

We need to be relentless

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't bothered showing up to game for over a year i have zero interest in this game.
Won't bother watching it either.
Does that count ?
Yes, you are doing a good job
I'm the same

I didn't even go to the game in Newcastle this year, first time since 2002

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bought a membership and payed for the parking for a year and haven't gone to a dogs game this year
I salute you mate,

I know it suck, you wasted your money
But it's for the best that you don't go to games. Short term pain for long term gain

You are being a good and loyal fan of our wonderful club by not going,

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whilst I agree that we shouldn't just sit on our ar$es and watch our beloved team sink into an abyss of underachievement taking our proud history with it, I also think that 2017 is simply a write off year. That much has become clear unless something seriously changes the way in which the players are approaching games.

Hasler is potentially now seen as the biggest mistake in the clubs history and we can't do a damn thing about it thanks to the CEO and Board, well done, you signed off on an extension worth millions of dollars because we jagged a win against the Broncos in horrendous conditions...who does that??? he should have been sweating it out 3/4's into the season and earning it. It's unfathomable that he used the bargaining chip of a guy playing on one leg to get re-signed. Poor decision Bulldogs!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't there already a planned protest for this game?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I salute you mate,

I know it suck, you wasted your money
But it's for the best that you don't go to games. Short term pain for long term gain

You are being a good and loyal fan of our wonderful club by not going,
Catch 22, had he gone he would have wasted his money also but less stress by not watching that rabble. Probably in front at this stage?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought a membership and payed for the parking for a year and haven't gone to a dogs game this year
Dogs1938,fans like you should feel cheated and dudded. I didn't renew this year and won't until there's change. But you should go park your car so you get your money's worth and watch the game in your car via NRL app. lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Living In QLD the only thing I can do is not watch it on tv but like papa het I implore all supporters who normally go to matches to boycott belmore if no other reason than to send a massive fuckyou to des ,dib and the board,if enough of us generate heat we can make change happen

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the club are expecting a low crowd number. That's why they put out an e-mail about going to Belmore to thank Josh Reynolds for his contribution to the club.

Pretty desperate act considering our home games are at ANZ and he should be farweled at our actual last home game (along with a few others hopefully).

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Boycotting games will certainly not help them win. Decisions will be made at the end of season. I understand the tactic, however it won't help anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.