Boycott Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ok guys
After we got our arses handed to us against Penrith
There was talk of boycott the Dragons game.

Whilst I was all for it, I was calling for the belmore game more importantly to be boycotted, and I stand by that.

Let's be honest, we dug deep against an ordinary dragons team. As expected after the panthers game.

Then we are terrible against the warriors, back to our hopeless best.

No doubt parra will embarrass us once again, as they did twice last year.

Then it's the belmore game,
Now, as we know. Belmore means nothing to our coach or players.
And I'm of the opinion that until the club changes its ways, we should make a deliberate stand against them.

Boycotting Belmore should send a very strong message to the club, but more importantly the team and players who are the hot and cold elements here.

And on top of that, who really wants to go to Belmore to witness our team disrespect our jersey and heritage by losing to a shit team like the knights,

And don't laugh,

The knights are capable of beating us and appear to have more to play for,

They desperately want to avoid the wooden spoon

Our players seem desperate just to get through the game

So guys, I urge you all
Boycott Belmore please

For the future of our club, let's do our part to send a clear message
I would say...
Boycott The Bulldogs period.
Until Hasler is gone !!!

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah just be careful. We may be the Sydney team that gets shafted for an expansion team.
Richest team outside of the Roosters and brown paper bags so won't happen. Has the RSL carpark been finished yet? which has probably killed profits a little at the moment.

Won't be attending Belmore, tempting to cut up my membership card and mail it back but will be there for Reynolds last regardless.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah just be careful. We may be the Sydney team that gets shafted for an expansion team.
I doubt it:

• 8.4 million dollar funding of Belmore Sports Ground refurbishment spearheaded by the club
  • Relocating offices from Homebush back to Belmore (thankfully)
  • Leagues club located deep in the heartland of the district
  • Long-term deal with ANZ stadium is iron-clad and will not be broken
  • Clubs second-highest support base is Brisbane meaning IF the Bulldogs were to move anywhere, it will be Brisbane. Brisbane will get a 2nd team before we are relocated there!
/end

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
LMFAO! Ok bro, you do realise it's not the premier league and teams that finish last don't get relegated AND/OR shafted when the NRL wants to move a Sydney club!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doubt it:

• 8.4 million dollar funding of Belmore Sports Ground refurbishment spearheaded by the club
  • Relocating offices from Homebush back to Belmore (thankfully)
  • Leagues club located deep in the heartland of the district
  • Long-term deal with ANZ stadium is iron-clad and will not be broken
  • Clubs second-highest support base is Brisbane meaning IF the Bulldogs were to move anywhere, it will be Brisbane. Brisbane will get a 2nd team before we are relocated there!
/end
"BRISBANE CITY BULLDOGS" 8-) sharing the spiritual home of Rugby League (Suncorp Stadium) Lang Park!! how awesome would that be for us north of the border?

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
"BRISBANE CITY BULLDOGS" 8-) sharing the spiritual home of Rugby League (Suncorp Stadium) Lang Park!! how awesome would that be for us north of the border?
Why not aye, a lot of the bitch supporters on here don't deserve a club to follow...

We can't score a try, let's have a cry and boycott games.
We are not in the Top 8, let's have a cry and boycott games.

Imagine when things get real tough in life for some people... How are you going to handle it? Walking away isn't an option!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why not aye, a lot of the bitch supporters on here don't deserve a club to follow...

Imagine when things get real tough in life for some people... How are you going to handle it? Walking away isn't an option!

But accepting mediocrity and turning up to games yelling go bulldogs makes you such a better supporter doesnt it...

Send me your address so i can post you a participation trophy...

Wahesh

Reaction score

We've been going through shit for some time now. For a club like ours who does NOT pride themselves on mediocrity is demanding action, and no one is listening. Therefore, there's only one way to make our voices heard - boycott games. Low attendance = low money. Seeing this Karmichaels only care about money, perhaps they'll start listening when they ain't getting any.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I still like the idea of our supporters wearing black arm bands (shit even make them red to stand out), the media would catch on and if enough started rolling in to the games each week it would send a clear message to the club

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
We've been going through shit for some time now. For a club like ours who does NOT pride themselves on mediocrity is demanding action, and no one is listening. Therefore, there's only one way to make our voices heard - boycott games. Low attendance = low money. Seeing this Karmichaels only care about money, perhaps they'll start listening when they ain't getting any.
Does it = low money? We are guaranteed a gate whether 1 person turns up or 20,000...

I don't think hurting the club financially is the best way to go about this... In a heated RL Market like Sydney, it's not the best idea!

Maybe turning your backs for the game at the game? Something the media will pick up on straight away... When you are not winning crowds drop anyways, no one will realise the crowd of 9,248 when that match wasn't anticipated to get 10,000.

I definitely don't like mediocrity however I do love my club and would never encourage anyone to hurt it financially.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Does it = low money? We are guaranteed a gate whether 1 person turns up or 20,000...

I don't think hurting the club financially is the best way to go about this... In a heated RL Market like Sydney, it's not the best idea!

Maybe turning your backs for the game at the game? Something the media will pick up on straight away... When you are not winning crowds drop anyways, no one will realise the crowd of 9,248 when that match wasn't anticipated to get 10,000.

I definitely don't like mediocrity however I do love my club and would never encourage anyone to hurt it financially.
I mean more than that. What about low membership rates? I know people who have been season ticket holders for the last 20 years not renew their membership this year thanks to, you guessed it, DES.

I love the club too, everyone here loves the club. We hate the shit mess it's in now, and the anger and emotions are a testament to that.

If we didn't love the club all these heated threads wouldn't exist.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't boycott
Don't vote for another board of directors
Don't blame Des

What the fuck do you want us to do? I know what you want us to do, shut the fuck up and cop it sweet like good little customers

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boycotting games will certainly not help them win. Decisions will be made at the end of season. I understand the tactic, however it won't help anyone
Imagine the impact if Belmore was just a small crowd, all wearing Knights colours - and not a Doggy supporter in sight. Headlines? I reckon!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs have insulted their fans. We were told our attack will change by Ray Dib to try and get us to the games, LIAR! You should he ashamed of yourself Mr Dib for persisting with this undervalued product you expect us to support and pay for. Absolute amateur decisions from a so called experienced coach who you have re-signed has turned this team into a circus. Taking off players who got us back into the game to then replace them shows that your decision to sign Des Hasler has become the most inexcusable decision in the clubs history. It is now time us fans show you what we think.

BULLDOGS FANS COME TOGETHER AND SHOW YOUR DISGUST IN THE CLUB TODAY. BOYCOTT BELMORE!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok
Bad call aside

We lost that game on our own
How many sets did we have for no result

We should have won that game by 18 points

It should never got to golden point

Time to boycott Belmore

Send the message loud and clear

We want fucking change

Our season is over
The game plan didn't work
Nothing more to lose now

Des has won,

He has destroyed us

So fuck him
Fuck Dib
And fuck this shit

Boycott Belmore and let the knights win and shit on us again on our sacred Belmore just to rub salt in our eyes a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.