Ben Roberts seals new deal with master-class

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What an absolutely amazing performance, looking forward to seeing Benny string more games like that together.

WestieDog

Zambuck
Reaction score
I was one of his biggest critics last year, but I'm prepared to give myself an uppercut - he seems to have both grown up and learnt how to put his best on then field.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Good on Benny on staying loyal to the club who has given him chances to redeem himself and show his true talent.

He has formed a deadly combo with Morris and Goodwin on the last side, and it'll get better as the season progresses. THAT ball he threw to Hazem to score was a bullet.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pie on thekennels face.

Barba over Roberts lololol

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am absolutely dumfounded if he doesnt get a RLW 10/10 for his game this week. I can't remember a better game from a half in a long, long time.
I could not agree more...4 try assist in a row, then one on his own, and not a soft try, i mean he really earned it.

Yak From Yass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ben has turned his life around, both on and off the field. I for one wanted to see him move to another club last year but I am very pleased to say he has proved me wrong. Well done Benny and keep up the great work

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
benny roberts is now showing maturity and now getting on with his football like a professional.

having a more stable and better behaved bulldogs team, with plenty of old heads is definatly helping to stabilise the bulldogs younger players.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ben Roberts is now considered a profession mature footballer!! Good on your Roberts you've made alot of people proud and you should give yourself a pat on the back you deserve the credit

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
But Barba averages 3 tries per game in NYC? :whacky:
its not exactly easy to do that in the nrl...im watching the toyota cup at the moment between the raiders and the sharks and 36 combined points have already been scored...kinda makes you wonder why barba is a turnstile in defence tbh

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really happy for Ben.

He listened to the right people and took their advice on board...

Now look at him... He's fkn FLYING!!!

Good for him... and GREAT for the club!

:D

G

giant

no doubt with kimmorely by his side he has become the form 5/8 of the comp welldone champ

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
scored 102 points on foxsports fantasy to lol...Great to see him playing good footy

G

giant

roberts can bust the line with his footwork strength and speed and also can set up tries and has a long and very good short kicking game thats something we have been missing for a while a allround 5/8

Status
Not open for further replies.