Opinion Another choke by Sharks now write about it Buzz

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I will stop using the term coconut. You are right.

Too many lazy Polynesians*
Poly footy players are over rated!
I was one of those white boys the Polys were scare to tackle and run at when I played.
The other prop in my team was Poly and he made it no secret he would be nothing without me!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me Gamble any day of the week over the flops we have in the halves…

The guy has a brain explosion every now & again, but he’s always involved in the action, something Burton still can’t get thru his thick head
You can’t say that about burton. It’s insensitive. He is a Marquee man our gun half who does those heaps good bombs once every 10 games

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Issue with Braiey is he's slow, mediocre pass, he's just a slow Reed really. Is he in the top lets say 7 hookers in the game? Very doubtful, therefore, he's average, you aren't winning with 3/4 of your spine being 5/10 at best, and that's even if Hynes is a 7/10 on a good day in a final.

They need a 1, 6,9, and they probably need two genuine props. Feel they have overachieved during the season the last two years
No way Brailey is slow. He may have had a bad night, but his pass selection and timing is arguably the best in the league.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way Brailey is slow. He may have had a bad night, but his pass selection and timing is arguably the best in the league.
He's average in speed at best, he's no Cook for sure, and best pass compared to what? Reed? Grant easily ahead not even close, Cowboys 9 is ahead comfortably that is 2.