Opinion Another choke by Sharks now write about it Buzz

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate the Rorters. But Love the COKE even more, hate Nicos face with a passion, nothing better than seeing the sharks go down like that, in such fashion. eat shit Drunkard :grinning: !! Karma is kinda a bitch lol.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a seriously bad choke. They had so many chances to win it. What shocked me was Fitzgibbon's reaction to the loss. To be fair didn't see the no try but so much wrong with their performance and he seemed happy with them. Not a good demonstration of the hard winning edge mentality many in the media claim he possesses.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks has been shaky after the win they did to us yo.
Roosters have been sublime but.
So it stands to reason roosters was a shoo in.
I’m hitting myself I passed out before game started n didn’t get a same game multi on I’d be makin paper

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks has been shaky after the win they did to us yo.
Roosters have been sublime but.
So it stands to reason roosters was a shoo in.
I’m hitting myself I passed out before game started n didn’t get a same game multi on I’d be makin paper
That’s a really nice avatar …

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A busted Chooks side was there to be taken. We had blokes playing all over the place and down to 12 after a Teddy brain snap, Manu, Suallii gone...but still.

No way with all that we should have won but we did and put Sharkies to bed for another season.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate the Rorters. But Love the COKE even more, hate Nicos face with a passion, nothing better than seeing the sharks go down like that, in such fashion. eat shit Drunkard :grinning: !! Karma is kinda a bitch lol.
Also Holmes
F8C6EF60-6A0F-4881-80D7-97F87051FC27.jpeg

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They may have gotten to the semis but wasted their time doing so. Might just as well have missed them completely because all that happened was a delay to their Mad Monday celebrations. Nothing since their convenient grand final day cap compliance..
This isn't spoken about enough. Whenever I see gal I remind him he's a cheat and his club should be relocated.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many on here blew their loads on Hynes

Here is the facts he’ll never be a premiership half he’s only ever going to be a 7/10 half in finals. There’s 6 halves miles better than him.He NEEDS a quality 6 or a quality 1 (both Kennedy and Tracey are only solid).

Quality wins finals the Sharks whilst they compete don’t have that top tier quality to win premierships. Ask yourself this who are their genuine and ai mean genuine A graders?

Malla

Reaction score
Many on here blew their loads on Hynes

Here is the facts he’ll never be a premiership half he’s only ever going to be a 7/10 half in finals. There’s 6 halves miles better than him.He NEEDS a quality 6 or a quality 1 (both Kennedy and Tracey are only solid).

Quality wins finals the Sharks whilst they compete don’t have that top tier quality to win premierships. Ask yourself this who are their genuine and ai mean genuine A graders?
A lot of focus on Hynes and Sharks spine but I honestly think they were let down by their forwards on Saturday. When the going got tough they went into their shells and when Roosters were down to 12 they had a chance to really take control and put the game away yet their forwards were real lethargic and did not have urgency. This is the problem with having too many coconuts in your forward pack. Roosters out willed them. They showed up every set and when it mattered they were there for the big plays.

However yes I agree on Hynes. Actually think Sharks should make a huge play for Luai. Get rid of Kennedy, Moylan and also Talakai is shit house, move him to the forwards to fuck him off.

Actually no, they should keep things the way they are :grinning:

Also Fitzgibbon is going to really have to prove his worth next year. He will be in the hot seat for sure.