2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didnt care who won tonight.

you are the only neutral fan (if you are one) on this thread who can't see the pathetic standard of refereeing in favour of broncos, specially when Sutton has a long history of backing Broncos in almost every game.. Blind Freddy could see the rigging tonight but think Sutton favoured Warriors.

#facepalm.
@Rodzilla is far from a neutral fan.

His position will always be the one that will go against the majority.

just a TROLL,

Hi @Rodzilla

Miss you

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are we just jealous because the Broncos were with us at the bottom of the table afew years back and they are now in GF while we are still pegged at the base?
Are you drunk?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because he bags the Broncos at every opportunity. Cause Kevvie sacked him, because Parker wanted players to be 'treated' like shit until they made it in first grade, like he was.
Fair enough lol

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really hope the pattern of the team with the huge crowd support and winning to lose the following week for the broncos doesn’t continue next week. It happened with knights then warriors and then broncs just had the home ground advantage win.
Nothing but a confidence.
May have influenced the ref into a 6 again call or hesitant call but none of the games were decided by any single ref call - except maybe if you consider the roosters getting dudded with the failed Harry Grant knock on.

Even that happened in the first half with 60mins of game time left. In the end roosters lost on a freak hail mary play.

Nothing wrong with abit of home ground advantage.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that exact forward pass happened against us in a grand final, costing us the game (for arguments sake), how would you react / what would you do?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If that exact forward pass happened against us in a grand final, costing us the game (for arguments sake), how would you react / what would you do?
I would be fkn irate AF and I would want to throw bottles at tgat **** every day for the rest of his life. Fkn useless ref

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Brisbanites are having a good week. Broncos in nrl gf and Lions in afl gf

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
NRL and Vlad be very happy.

The 2 best teams.

Different States rivalry.

Qld V NSW.

Fairy tale cellar dwellers team regroup to do a Lazarus with a triple by-pass to the GF.

Superstar islander kids do it for their community with 4th straight GF appearance.

2 x father/son success stories.

This GF Week we gonna hear and see it all :grinning:

Good luck to them both. Jealous much :grinning:

Reactions: 88

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100% uce, I have a few cousins who are Wahs supporters. Fkn annoying AF. But I fkn hate this Walsh fkn wank circle and hope the panfers smash these ***** next week
Critta and To'o will fuck them up