Search results

1. habs

Rd 20 vs Broncos 3-2-1

3 Waddell 2 Preston 1 Kiraz
  2. habs

Official Matt dufty

Dumbest player ever.
  3. habs

Opinion Do you want the season to continue?

0-2 not sure I do anymore. Player safety is paramount here but I still think the NRL could have created a quarantined environment to produce a nightly televised product that fans would pay to watch.
  4. habs

Official Who are our brightest prospects and why?

As per the topic, you can name more than one player: Fullback: Centre: Wing: Halves: Hooker: Backrow: Props:
  5. habs

Opinion 3-2-1 against dragons

As per the topic
  6. habs

Opinion Our best 1-5 for 2019

Post your best 1-5. Isnit possible to have a backline without Floppa, Holland and Montoya?
  7. habs

What happened to Nasheed?

What happened to our favourite pakistani on the kennel?
  8. habs

Hazem kick against cronulla in 2004

Anyone have a video or link to that crazy kick by haz from the sideline during heavy winds?
  9. habs

Att: big cheese/head honcho

Kennel app ads annoy me.
  10. habs

If we win (if) and raiders lose - where will we play?

That is, unlikely scenario or dogs v raiders in week 2. Will it be played at sfs? Or canberra home game?
  11. habs

Des bawl can work if...

- Mbye is the go to man on the 3rd, 4th and 5th. - Forwards are banned from touching the ball at first receiver on the 4th and 5th tackle. - Lichaa runs from dummy half and give crisp service. - Reynolds should not touch the ball on the 4th or 5th unless he is kicking. - Only one of Tolman...
  12. habs

Our forwards are mush

Discuss
  13. habs

Tyrone Phillips

Could he make it as a top flight winger with us or no? Seems a little quicker than Rona but lacks a bit of size. Is he any good under the high ball?
  14. habs

Kids characters/cartoons with funny dubbed voiceovers

I was trawling through some older posts and found a youtube link to a Barney the dinosaur video, with voiceovers, with him swearing at kids etc. Can anyone link me to it? LOL Alternatively, this thread should be used to post voiceovers/dubs of kids fav tv characters.
  15. habs

Alternative sports/activities while Bulldogs suck well into 2019?

Given that Rarlene and Hasler will remain at the club for the next 3 years, and inevitably we won't win a thing - I've decided it would be useful to have a list of alternative sports, tv shows and/or entertainment options to substitute for watching the rudderless rabble known as the Bulldogs...
  16. habs

How many hours of sleep do you get?

As per the topic. I get around six to seven hours of sleep on a good night. On average nights, anywhere between five or six hours. I've often sent work e-mails at 2am, 3am and even 4am. On some occasions I have had instantaneous replies from my colleagues at those hours.
  17. habs

James graham

Is badly out of form and its because of the captaincy.
  18. habs

Under Des...

Complete this sentence to your satisfaction: Under Des....
  19. habs

Over it.

Des and a shitload of plodders must go.
  20. habs

Josh Morris

Outplayed by BJ.
  21. habs

Hoppa's speed is most comparable to?

Luke Patten maybe?
  22. habs

Des Hasler's personal touch lured Raymond Faitala-Mariner from Warriors: Shaun Lane player swap

The long-term interest Bulldogs coach Des Hasler showed in Raymond Faitala-Mariner played a big part in his decision to move to the club from the Warriors. Faitala-Mariner is close to agreeing a switch to the Bulldogs, with Shaun Lane heading in the opposite direction. Faitala-Mariner has...
  23. habs

What happened to that large islander winger from qld cup?

That we signed from Ipswitch and came with big wraps???
  24. habs

Lloyd perrett

So all our fat forwards look a lot trimmer this year. Why does he look leas mobile and more unfit? The days of large immobile props are gone. He's been an awful recruit who has shown very little promise in lower grades let alone first grade. Why is he getting a crack ahead of Shaun Lane??
  25. habs

Recruits that have flopped badly

Anyone have a list handy?
  26. habs

Season review of players

1. Brett morris - lazy winger playing fb. 6/10 2. Curtis Rona - good season but had stage fright in a semi, the next bryson goodwin. 6.5/10 3. Josh morris - ball hog who rarely breaks tackles. 5/10 4. Tim lafai - slow and lazy. 3/10 5. Sam perrett - plodder of a winger. 3/10 6. Josh reynolds -...
  27. habs

Corrupt nrl

Enough said.
  28. habs

Recent week 2 record

As far as I can remember and excluding 2001 and 1999. 2003 - win v melb 2004 - win v melb 2007 - loss to parra 2014 - win v manly 2015 - ? v Roosters Can we do it again?
  29. habs

How do we stop RTS?

Last time we met the chooks, RTS ran rings around Hokko. Imagine him running at an isolated Mbye or Reynolds. Nightmare.
  30. habs

Perrett is ****ing rubbish

Drags best player.
  31. habs

When is our game v dragons?

?
  32. habs

Trent Hodkinson Ruled Out For Season

Hokko gone? Fractured wrist = gone for the year. Not confirmed yet though.
  33. habs

Your side v Roosters

1. Brett Morris 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Moses Mbye 5. Sam Perrett 6. Josh Reynolds (any news on injury/suspension?) 7. Trent Hodksinon 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson 12. Frank Pritchard (any news on his injury??) 13. Shaun Lane 14...
  34. habs

Lichaa's jink, step followed by a sloppy pass

Just pass the f***ing ball, you're not Farah or Smith.
  35. habs

Things to look/ not look forward to in 2015

Things to look forward to in 2015: 1. Fit Kasiano and Pritchard 2. Lloyd Perrett and Klemmer coming off the bench at the same time. 3. Mitch Brown gone. Maybe Perrett takes one side and Rona on the other. 4. Michael Lichaa ------- Things not looking forward to: 1. Still no settled...
  36. habs

3-2-1 Dogs Vs Manly

3. Hokko 2. Graham 1. Perrett
  37. habs

Us Open

Who's watching?
  38. habs

3-2-1

3. Perrett 2. Eastwood 1. Mbye Hodkinson's spastic play deserves negative 3.
  39. habs

3-2-1

3 - Jackson 2 - Lafai 1 - Eastwood
  40. habs

Player reactions after full-time siren

Far out the boys were celebrating that win like we won the comp. Were they under that much pressure?
  41. habs

3-2-1

3. Tolman 2. Eastwood 1. Klemmer
  42. habs

Inu

Was almost MOTM last week, credit where credit is due. Never understood him as a player nor have I supported his inclusion in 2014. On his day he's rep quality, but on some days he can't make Auburn Warriors. What's the go and solution moving forward? Is he worth the risk?
  43. habs

Why is Des so angry?

What did I miss? Just got home.
  44. habs

Soccerwhos v Croatia

0-0 so far
  45. habs

The team (Official) Congrats Morris, Reynolds, Hodkinson, Trex

NSW Origin Team for Game 1 1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Michael Jennings 5. Daniel Tupou 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah 10. James Tamou 11. Ryan Hoffman 12. Beau Scott 13. Paul Gallen 14. Anthony Watmough 15. Tony Williams 16. Trent...
  46. habs

across the tasman invite

Anyone have an invite available for across the tasman?
  47. habs

Player ratings - Dogs v Roosters

1. Sam Perrett - 8.5/10 - as one of the thread titles in this forums suggests, he was safe as a bank. Saved a try. 2. Corey Thompson - 7.5/10 - safe under the high ball and helped out the forwards with some good runs. 3. Josh Morris - 7.5/10 - got outside his man multiple times, and a great...
  48. habs

Moses Mbye

Is he a kid with promise or just another Ben Roberts or Kris Keating?
  49. habs

Player ratings - reflecting on the season that went by

-Ben Barba - Did not work hard enough this year and played with very little heart. All rubbish aside he was easily contained. 2/10 -Mitch Brown - A poor man's Daryl Halligan without the ability kick goals or diffuse bombs. We will struggle if he is our first choice winger next year. 4/10...
  50. habs

Player ratings against Parra

1. Ben Barba - Suffered an ankle injury but looked good whilst he was on the field. 2. Mitch Brown - Tried hard and got into space a few times. 6.5/10 3. Josh Morris - Outclassed his opponent and outstanding defensively. 7.5/10 4. Krisnan Inu - Looks clueless in defence in the centres...
  51. habs

Merging threads to be abandoned

The long standing practice of merging threads into a general all in one discussion thread in the Bulldogs Discussion forum will be abandoned by the Moderators on 8 July 2013. We propose that all individual player threads be closed. There will be a specific and brief guide on when to merge...
  52. habs

Which players will be retained by next coach

List the players you think will be retained by the incoming coach. Mine are: Backs Barba Turner Morris Lafai Lett Halves Reynolds Hodko? Forwards Ennis Tapau Kasiano Tolman Payne Pritchard Halatau Sent from my GT-I9000
  53. habs

Has The Kennel's speed improved today?

Has The Kennel's speed improved today?
  54. habs

The Kennel is seeking Volunteers!

The Kennel is seeking a number of volunteers to assist in the content management and establishment of The Kennel on various social media networks. Ideally you will be an innovative, creative individual and highly experienced in social media (e.g Facebook, Twitter etc.). You will be required to...
  55. habs

Scheduled Maintenance

Date/Time: Friday 17th June, 2011 11:59PM AEST Expected Outage/Downtime: 90 Minutes Services Impacted: All We will be performing server maintenance tonight, so you may experience a brief interruption in accessing The Kennel and browsing the forums. Please accept our sincere apologies...
  56. habs

Kennel Downtime

Please excuse the downtime for the last 12 hours or so. The Server we were on reached capacity and we were forced to move to another server on short notice. If you experience any logging in issues, please delete ALL your cookies and try logging in. If you get ANY genuine errors then please...
  57. habs

Will you renew your membership if Kevin is coach next year?

A simple question. Regardless of what results will be achieved on the footy field, (a mid table finish or cannon fodder for 1st or 2nd team, being the most likely scenarios) will you be renewing your membership if Kevin is still the coach next year? I'm curious to see if people are willing to...
  58. habs

Let's start lining up some post match excuses for Kevin

Oh the effort was there, just our execution was a bit off. It's expected when your first choice #7 is on the sidelines.
  59. habs

Letting go of Massey was a bad decision

I thought he was fantastic at the back for the Raiders. Why couldn't we hang on to him and promote him on to the wing?
  60. habs

The Joke of the League

Please vote.
  61. habs

Fav Movie Quotes

Go.
  62. habs

Worst finals loss in the last 10 years?

It's hard to top the Broncos loss in 2006, although the Warriors aka the Francis Meli show comes close. The score was 48-22 or something like that.
  63. habs

Who scouted Barba?

Was it Mullholland or Onslow?
  64. habs

Patten & Holdsworth live

http://bigpondvideo.com/leaguetv
  65. habs

Help I can't post in this section

You need to be a VIP member to post news in this section. You can reply to any of the threads though. Some members have already been previously promoted to VIP members. The criteria is currently under consideration and is a combination of length of membership and post count, and some more...
  66. habs

Your 4 sides that can win the comp in 2011

Mine: Storm Dragons Broncos Tigers
  67. habs

Watching the dogs play is.....

Complete the sentence. Watching the dogs play is ________
  68. habs

Go Parra

38--0 lol.
  69. habs

Rugby League Live

Is the ****test game made ever. Discuss.
  70. habs

So who's jailbroken their PS3?

Not sure if anyone has been following, but a USB device called 'PSJAILBREAK' has been developed and marketed in Australia for ~$160 (by Ozmodchips) on a pre-order basis, which will enable PS3 owners to run homebrew applications and make backups of their games to the HDD / and play them off it...
  71. habs

Scheduled Kennel Outage

When: 01/09/2010 00:01 ETA: 1.5-2 hours
  72. habs

Favourite Comedy Movies?

1.Groundhog Day
  73. habs

Team for next week

1.Massey 2.Turner 3.Morris 4.Roberts 5.Goodwin 6.Barba 7.Reynolds 8.Tandy 9.Ennis [c] 10.Armit 11.Idris 12.Morrin 13.Stagg 14.Reynolds 15.Browne 16.Gordon 17.Green Coach: Jim Dymock I've left out players that won't be (and rumoured not to be i.e patten, ryan, kimmorley...
  74. habs

Do you own an Iphone or Ipod Touch?

And if so, have you ever used it to browse The Kennel?
  75. habs

Patten thinks Jamal's selection is "weird"

Published: 8:57PM Saturday May 22, 2010 Source: AAP http://tvnz.co.nz/rugby-league-news/patten-queries-team-mates-origin-selection-3564045 Canterbury fullback Luke Patten has admitted he thought team-mate Jamal Idris's selection in the NSW State of Origin side was "weird." The Bulldogs...
  76. habs

Kennel Chat/IM

Hi Everyone We're currently testing a chat feature on the site for a few weeks. The chat bar at the bottom reflects who is online on your friends list. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  77. habs

Player ratings

1. Luke Patten 8 2. Bryson Goodwin 8 3. Josh Morris 5 4. Jamal Idris 9 5. Steve Turner 7 6. Ben Roberts 7 7. Brett Kimmorley 6 8. Ben Hannant 7 9. Michael Ennis 7 10. Chris Armit 8 11. Yileen Gordon 7 12. Andrew Ryan 7 13. David Stagg 7 14. Gary Warburton 7 16. Blake Green 9...
  78. habs

Fadi Ibrahim made to wait for bail decision

Fadi Ibrahim made to wait for bail decision BELLINDA KONTOMINAS October 23, 2009 - 12:26PM http://www.smh.com.au/national/fadi-ibrahim-made-to-wait-for-bail-decision-20091023-hcfg.html Fadi Ibrahim will have to spend at least another week in jail before a decision is made on whether he...
  79. habs

The Wire

Anyone else a fan?
  80. habs

Bobcat, Ennis, Holdsworth & Moore interviews [Audio]

Bobcat: http://blogs.abc.net.au/files/20090902-nrl-ryan.mp3 Ennis: http://blogs.abc.net.au/files/20090901-nrl-ennis.mp3 Holdsworth & Moore: http://blogs.abc.net.au/files/20090901-nrl-holdsworthmoore.mp3 Source: ABC Grandstand
  81. habs

pl and jf sides

can someone post the sides when they're up cheers
  82. habs

Utai

4 tries in his past two matches. He's hitting some much needed form.
  83. habs

m$ word & envelopes

I just created an envelope in the template wizard aiight, and there seems to be an extra page at the end which i can't get rid of. Any ideas on how to remove it? update: solved 10 minutes after posting
  84. habs

Side to take on Broncos

Side to take on Broncos 23/05/2006 Billy Ngawini finds himself back in Premier League after an impressive display against the Sharks in only his second game in the top grade. Origin stars Willie Mason, Andrew Ryan, Nate Myles and Mark O'meley are all expected to backup this weekend in a much...
  85. habs

Harold Matts lose to Penrith

Lost 20-8
  86. habs

LOLesi named at 5/8th

LOLESI AT FIVE-EIGHTH FOR KNIGHTS CLASH Wests Tigers Coach Tim Sheens has named his side to play Newcastle Knights at Campbelltown Sports Stadium on Sunday, May 14, at 3pm. Jamaal Lolesi has been named at five-eighth with Benji Marshall named on the interchange bench. Ben Galea has...
  87. habs

NSW u/19s

1.Shannon McDonnell Balmain Ryde Eastwood 2 Akuila Uate Newcastle Knights 3. Kris Inu Parramatta Eels 4.Jarryd Hayne Parramatta Eels 5.Michael Jennings Penrith Panthers 6.Jarrod Mullen Newcastle Knights 7.Luke Walsh Newcastle Knights 8.Tim Grant Penrith Panthers 9.Stuart Flanagan Balmain...
  88. habs

Statement from Malcolm Noad

Malcolm Noad Comments www.bulldogs.com.au "For two years now the players of this Club together with their families, Club officials and the fans have been forced to endure the stigma of the Coffs Harbour rape allegations. "There are not many worse things somebody can be called than a...
  89. habs

error in pl side

pl side is a mess and needs to be updated. Myles dropped out and went back up to firsts, and the pl side only named 16 players.
  90. habs

Cowboys want a crack at Tonga

Tonga target stays in Cowboys' sights GREG DAVIS 30apr06 http://www.thesundaymail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,18967568%255E2764,00.html NORTH Queensland chief executive Peter Parr said the Cowboys would be negligent if they did not consider "having a crack" at Willie Tonga...
  91. habs

What Steve Folkes thought of the win...

Warriors coach Ivan Cleary and Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes spoke with ABC Grandstand after the Bulldogs defeated the Warriors in Auckland. http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200604/r83711_244322.mp3 Source: ABC Sport
  92. habs

Bulldogs Bounce Back

Bulldogs bounce back by: Aaron Lawton Sportal http://www.sportal.com.au/league.asp?i=news&id=81799 The Canterbury Bulldogs have cast aside their horror loss to the Manly Sea Eagles last week and returned to the winners' circle with a hotly contested 30-16 victory over the New Zealand...
  93. habs

Brent Sherwin Tribute Video

Brent Sherwin tribute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXQhi59_14
  94. habs

SPOTTED: Utai Slam

Uterus Slam was spotted in Cadbury's new Boost TV Commercial. If you haven't guessed he's the nice guy with the large afro.
  95. habs

Premier League & Jersey Flegg sides

PL & JF sides as follows, source: www.bulldogs.com.au Premier League side: 1. TRENT CUTLER 2. ADAM FIELDER 3. DAMIAN MOSTYN 4. CAMERON PHELPS 5. LESTER SALANOA 6. DALLAS McILWAIN 7. BEN ROBERTS 8. BEN CZISLOWSKI 9. BILLY NGAWINI 10. JON GREEN 11. ADAM BRIDESON 12. NICK...
  96. habs

Sherwin will stay at Dogs

Sherwin will stay at Dogs By James Hooper April 22, 2006 http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,18888066-23214,00.html BULLDOGS chairman George Peponis has defended embattled halfback Brent Sherwin - torpedoing speculation about Canterbury looking to offload the out-of-sorts...
  97. habs

O'Meley expects tough examination

O'Meley expects tough examination as Sea Eagles aim to bounce back By THE BIG MATCH GREG PRICHARD April 22, 2006 SMH MARK O'Meley always does his homework on the opposition, but the way the Bulldogs prop talks about the Manly forwards, it sounds like he has crammed even harder this time...
  98. habs

Predict the side that will play against Manly

1.Luke Patten 2.Hazem El-Masri 3.Andrew Emelio 4.Willie Tonga 5.Matt Utai 6.Daniel Holdsworth 7.Brent Sherwin 8.Mark O'meley 9.Corey Hughes 10.Roy Asotasi 11.Willie Mason 12.Andrew Ryan 13.Tony Grimaldi 14.Reni Maitua 15.Adam Perry 16.Chris Armit 17.Sonny Bill Williams...