Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What did I miss? Just got home.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we made a few errors but it wasnt so bad, inu making poor decisions in defence rushing in

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dessie demands perfection ,they are playing crap

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The team needed it. We may have been on top on the scoreboard, but if we're serious about winning a premiership this year, we needed to be better than that.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We are leaving Antarctica with 2 points, that's all that matters right now

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What did I miss? Just got home.
Although Canterbury were up at half time, we were, um "poor" would be a strong word, we were below average. They were attacking our wings with luck. Croker carved us up pretty much the entire first half. It was a pretty frustrating first half, to be honest.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He wanted more from his men than they put up first half
Desperate for the points also

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I thought we were quite good actually. Especially coming from 3 loses in a row and our team severely disrupted thanks to origin. I'm happy with our game tonight really. For me its about time Des has showed some emotion at the dogs, happy to see heaps more of it from him TBH.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He looked super emotional. Thanks to all for explaining as I missed the first half completely.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven't been physical enough in the last few games. And we weren't again in the first half. Des fired them up at half-time, and they needed it.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He found a split end

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Des reminds me of me with my missus. Yeah we are winning but I'm still ****ing cut because we aren't playing how we should be. I have have had many arguments about it. "You are winning by ten" - "Yeah but they should be playing better". "I don't understand".... "Exactly"........

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des reminds me of me with my missus. Yeah we are winning bit I'm still ****ing cut because we aren't playing how we should be. I have have had many arguments about it. "You are winning by ten" - "Yeah but they should be playing better". "I don't understand".... "Exactly"........
Hahahaha. I had an almost identical chat with my missus."are Bulldogs winning?" "yeah, 22-8" "so why do you look like they're losing?" "babe, later.... "

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hahahaha. I had an almost identical chat with my missus."are Bulldogs winning?" "yeah, 22-8" "so why do you look like they're losing?" "babe, later.... "
Thank you - Nuff said.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Thank you - Nuff said.
I think I have done the old conversation... "Yeah they are winning, yeah by 20, yeah but ****!! They are getting smashed even though they are winning by 20... It's starting to shit me..

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He looked super emotional. Thanks to all for explaining as I missed the first half completely.
I think he didn't want to lose to Stuart tonight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.