Search results

1. wigum

Our 2024 fullback is…

2. wigum

Our 2024 fullback is…

It isn't against the rules to state an opinion. Whether you agree with it or not is your own problem. Degenerating threads into shit fights because you don't agree with something posted won't be tolerated, consider that a final warning
  3. wigum

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

I actually had no idea what you were talking about until now lmao. Some suspiciously pleasant conversations on here suddenly make more sense
  4. wigum

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

I do agree though. He's easily the most important available player on the market for us
  5. wigum

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Tigers or dragons must be throwing the bank if we've pulled out. It sucks but where do we draw the line? As much as we need props I still wouldn't feel that great about throwing more than like 1m at him. Let alone 1.3+
  6. wigum

Official Gus on Twitter

How good seeing Mase showing the kids a thing or two
  7. wigum

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

I'm all for some banter back and forth but lately it's been way over the top
  8. wigum

News Ciraldo interview

^^
  9. wigum

News Ciraldo interview

**Any PM abuse should be forwarded to staff btw guys, as we of course can't see PMs**
  10. wigum

Official Gus on Twitter

The state of the Kennel offseason
  11. wigum

Whatever happened to

Our little man is probably married with kids by now. How time flies
  12. wigum

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Better halfback than anyone at the Dogs already. Although that's not much to boast about
  13. wigum

Are you on the bus?

Yeah I'm on the bus. As shit and busted as that bus is, it's my bus. You won't see me on any other bus. Especially some shit expansion bus that's been around for 6 months
  14. wigum

News “Stay off social media”: Flanagan’s message to underperforming Bulldogs

Did Kyle refer to himself in the third person lol
  15. wigum

News JAC selected for Origin

Yet Addo Carr is first pick on the wing for Australia, let alone for state. Good call lol
  16. wigum

News Fa'amanu Browns story

Absolute champion.
  17. wigum

Doyle’s RIP

Rip Doyle. I read super system almost 20 years ago and it changed my life
  18. wigum

Petition to Cancel Good Friday game.

Piss off to the Burrow mate
  19. wigum

Belmore Upgrade and Centre of Excellence

Thats awesome. Great job mate
  20. wigum

Extremely important need urgent help

Yeah a good burger is what I'd be going with
  21. wigum

News Matt burton comments on future

Yeah you might be right. I trust Gus to have far better judgement than I could ever have on it. He'd be mad to not test the open market with the current state of halves in the league. It would suck to see him go, but you can't blame him if another club wants to pay marquee money and we don't
  22. wigum

I'll only be triggered if we pay 800k for a young unproven half while watching other clubs pay a few hundred more for the absolute best players in the comp. I get there is future potential to take into account but that's money you pay when that potential is far closer to being reached. Nothing...
  23. wigum

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who's thinking it. Is the standard to pay any half in the NRL 800k nowdays?
  24. wigum

"Playing well beyond the 500,000" is abit of a stretch
  25. wigum

POLL : Available Coaches and Coaching Records - Choose your poison.

Woolf seems like a decent option. Someone who's come from a successful culture as a head coach and won't stand for mediocrity. Anyone who needs convincing to take on the challenge of this broken club should be passed on.
  26. wigum

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  27. wigum

Your junior club/s and positon/s

Edensor Park Cobras winger
  28. wigum

Opinion Who is this?

Verified dud
  29. wigum

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UP THE DOGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSS
  30. wigum

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Looking good in Gucci @bricktamland
  31. wigum

Yeah I've also known plenty of people that were asymptomatic with covid. Everybody reacts different, and certain people are a higher chance of a more severe case. That's pretty much it. Imo there's not even an argument to be made. To make a blanket statement like covid is a farce or that it's a...
  32. wigum

Flu? You clearly have never experienced the more severe side of it. Or had immediate family/friends who were pretty sick and left with long covid symptoms, were hospitalised or even passed away because of it. Whether they were older people or even poor newborns <6 months old. For that I'm happy...
  33. wigum

News John Asiata signs with Leigh Centurions

@likeadoggy You still ranting anti vaxxer? I think there's some facebook threads that require your incredible insight ASAP. Agree with the sentiment that it's actually disgusting that you're spreading mis-information which can lead to the detriment of others health. Especially the vulnerable who...
  34. wigum

Opinion Thoughts on signing Fergo 22/23

He'll be lucky to not be in a cell before 2024
  35. wigum

shut uppppppp nutjob ive got better things to do in life than debate an anti vaxxer on his conspiracy theories
  36. wigum

nobody is censoring your nut job theories. it would be a disservice to not allow you to continue to make a fool of yourself, claiming you know more than the worlds leading professionals in their field based on your prior janitorial work at some labratories
  37. wigum

Ozman

And Slippery
  38. wigum

Ozman

The rebuild continues
  39. wigum

‘We have so many piss-ups’: Brandon Smith reveals ‘massive drinking culture’ at Storm

Of course not but you also wouldn't expect your mate to rat you out by name in a public interview like that either. I'm sure Finucane wouldn't want family/friends/coaching staff/sponsors to know he's downing bottles of vodka in 30 mins at team mates gatherings
  40. wigum

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Terrible. Sorry to hear Hacky.
  41. wigum

Is there something you are or were great at.

Legend!
  42. wigum

News Brain aneurysm, staph infection and heart murmur turn young gun’s life upside down

Just a crazy sad thing for such a young kid to have to go through, we're all behind ya Tui
  43. wigum

Scam messages

Yeah I've been copping these nearly everyday lately
  44. wigum

New to the Kennel

Welcome aboard mate
  45. wigum

COVID-19 - Thread

Just got given my clearance certification for being covid free. Shit experience but grateful that it wasn't worse. Stay safe out there people, this shit sucks
  46. wigum

Should the NRL sever ties with Gambling sponsorship?

Yes. Gives the sport such an amateurish feel when you watch it and are constantly bombarded with this crap
  47. wigum

Recommend a Documentary

Free solo Searching for sugar man
  48. wigum

News How far we have fallen $19 VS Panthers

Hardly a record when this sport is nothing like it ever was in history
  49. wigum

Eliminate 2 Forever - this is tough

Cake and soda - not enough taco tuesday love in here
  50. wigum

If we had to keep one on the same money which one should the club keep out of Napa and Ava.

I wouldn't want to keep Napa on half of his current salary lol
  51. wigum

Deitz shits all over katoa

Topine shits on them both
  52. wigum

Opinion Where would you prefer to watch the bulk of our games?

Nobody forced you to continue to harass a user for creating a thread that still to this day has continued to be contributed too. After being warned about it too. Give it a rest mate it's starting to get old
  53. wigum

Favorite Sitcoms

Gotta be Seinfeld for me
  54. wigum

Happy Star Wars Day

55. wigum

News US policing Controversy

I couldn't care less in saying it. It feels much like saying all politicians are corrupt. Sure there are some amazing US police who do nothing wrong. But when there's such a long and consistent problem for so many years it becomes a systemic issue. There's too many power hungry pigs who think...
  56. wigum

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Haha id have no idea now its been 20+ years since. I do miss the old school difficulty where finishing the game felt like more of an accomplishment
  57. wigum

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

You got some serious skills to finish miracle world as a kid lol. I remember rage quitting this game always and going back to sonic
  58. wigum

Should we not be allowed to discuss such trivial topics compared to genocide such as Rugby League then?
  59. wigum

Exactly right. If people want to attack (within reason) eachother because of their views on a particular topic, politics, cops etc. I don't care. I'm not here to make sure we're all holding hands with rainbows and such. When it starts to move into cyber bullying territory it's crossing the line...
  60. wigum

Lol too funny
  61. wigum

There's got to be an investigation into this!
  62. wigum

I understand why you might. But they aren't hard deleted and will always be available to see if required by us, but I must remove them because it's 130+ posts that discourage the rest of the board to join the thread. Simply locking and deleting the thread doesn't seem appropriate because there's...
  63. wigum

Introducing new rule to NRL

Then at least cap third party payments and make them public like the players salaries - I mean you'd think it's better advertisement like that for the third party anyway. Transparancy in salaries will help reduce players taking massive unders we'd never know of and having uncle nick send the...
  64. wigum

Introducing new rule to NRL

All players wages are made public and scrap third party paments
  65. wigum

Rumour Kurt Mann

Yeah his best games were at 6, hard to think he'd come over to be a 14 either
  66. wigum

Rumour Kurt Mann

I rate him thought he was the knights best player last year
  67. wigum

Doggies Are You Ready Ready

Like a baby lol
  68. wigum

Opinion Barrett Emotional Reaction After Win

You must be fun at parties mate fmd lol
  69. wigum

You need a hug?
  70. wigum

Hell yeah brother. I haven't felt emotion like that in a rugby league game in a long time
  71. wigum

News Burton backflip: Panthers take aim in Dogs drive-by as star’s ‘second thoughts’ spark another tug of war

He can stay if the Panthers give us Luai or Cleary instead. If not piss off Penrith, and if Burton wants to sook enjoy playing for Mounties for all I care. But I'm yet to see a quote from his camp saying he wants to stay
  72. wigum

News NRL basket case eyes $1m wrecking ball to stop the rot

Rather Sua and Rudolph for less combined
  73. wigum

Opinion Action needs to be taken against Penrith immediately

Yep just a scummy arrogant club, from the board to the field. Cant stand them
  74. wigum

News Burton backflip: Panthers take aim in Dogs drive-by as star’s ‘second thoughts’ spark another tug of war

How fkn scummy are the panthers lol. Fuck its hard to hate another club as much as this one
  75. wigum

I don’t Consent to out taxes paying for this..

Nothing wrong with this thread. Although to the government..
  76. wigum

News Govt Milkshake Consent Ad for Teenagers Considered a Fail

Sorry who are you to make demands like this lol? You of all people are throwing shit at someone about reporting too much? Please lol. To the rest of the thread, cut the crap. Anybody like me who's come in here with no prior knowledge of what's been going on between certain people can see it...
  77. wigum

News Thompson ready to add class to Dogs after eventful NRL start

Good thing you're not our Luke
  78. wigum

BLAKE GREEN DOESNT SOUND SO BAD ALL OF A SUDDEN

This thread didn't age well lol
  79. wigum

V'Landys still in denail

Vlandys is a dud. Nobody likes watching blow out games every match due to his consistent rule changes. Unless its the rare top 4 vs 4 clash every game is just a blow out and boring to watch past 20 mins. Bring back the days where an 8-6 score line was actually great to watch
  80. wigum

Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

Still baffles me how the NRL ditched reserve grade as the premier 2nd division coverage for shitty u21s and now we're stuck in this crap of limited random coverage of nsw/qld cup
  81. wigum

Regarding Barrett

Are they meant to just forget anything they learnt in the Off-season? If Bellamy left the club this week would the storm perform like a wooden spoon club next week? I'm not even defending Barret here just pointing out the question has no real point. The panthers were always going to start the...
  82. wigum

Bicep cancer?

All the best rod hope its just your big muscles
  83. wigum

Sonny bill commentary is rubbish

NEVER!......
  84. wigum

Sonny bill commentary is rubbish

That's good to hear, respect to the bloke for that. Hope your mates kid is getting well
  85. wigum

Bring back Moses Mbye

I tend to agree, with Dietz getting called back into first grade this week we're really lacking a hooker in NSW Cup
  86. wigum

Opinion Switching teams

How about Mounties for abit?