Deitz shits all over katoa

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I think Deitz's passing is miles in front of katoa... When he comes on we look miles better. I really disagree with your comment. Deitz offers a lot more imo.
I'm not sure what you mean coz I agree, he does offer more than the others. And I've been praising him in recent weeks.
But to say we're "jizzing" over him is a bit of an overstatement.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are both shit... When they were both on the field late in the game they both failed to be at the play the ball and nearly lost us possession... Useless *****
Your shit ya country bumpkin.
They are what we have so suck it up.
Arent you the same bloke that reckons cheese is no good?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone may think I'm crazy but I reckon Katoa would be better playing in the halves.
He has shown more as a 6 or 7 than he ever has as a 9.
That’s a crazy idea and he’d be torched with guys like Kikau or Fifita running at him

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
BTW..why did we wait until 2 minutes to go to play a bit of enterprising football,like the chip over the top for DWZ?
What was wrong with doing that when we were in front?

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
That’s a crazy idea and he’d be torched with guys like Kikau or Fifita running at him
And he doesn't get big guys running at him at 9?
Doesn't Averillo or Flannagan or Wakeham or Lewis or anyone other small bloke get the same as well?
Wouldn't the fact that he usually plays in the middle give him an advantage?
Think!

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean coz I agree, he does offer more than the others. And I've been praising him in recent weeks.
But to say we're "jizzing" over him is a bit of an overstatement.
Fair enough, I would like to see deitz get longer game time to establish and get confidence to make a better opinion of him. I think he will be a better option than katoa or jmk

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Your shit ya country bumpkin.
They are what we have so suck it up.
Arent you the same bloke that reckons cheese is no good?
Wake up ****. Cheese isn't an 80 min hooker for what we'd have to pay... Is he good, yes obviously, but clearly a better lock

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They are both shit... When they were both on the field late in the game they both failed to be at the play the ball and nearly lost us possession... Useless *****
Perhaps, but it increasingly looks like Dietz is the best hooker at the club this year.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And he doesn't get big guys running at him at 9?
Doesn't Averillo or Flannagan or Wakeham or Lewis or anyone other small bloke get the same as well?
Wouldn't the fact that he usually plays in the middle give him an advantage?
Think!
No it doesn’t. The defensive decisions on the edge are very differently and you need to be much more agile. There's a reason why carrying a utility who can actually play in the backs is a tactical decision some coachee make

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both Shit
Deitz play a trial against a reserve grade cronulla and every one is blowing a load over a park footballer
I agree passing is better but other than that offers fuck all at least Katoa made some good runs today

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree… he’s delivery from dummy half was crisp and clean. It got us rolling.