Search results

1. M

Worst Bulldogs team in 30 years - DEBATE

For the last 30 years, I have not seen MY BULLDOGS TEAM be so PATHETIC ACROSS 1 TO 17 PLUS COACH. WE are ABSOLUTELY a very STUPID TEAM My love for the BULLDOGS is not wavered by this reality. But truth must be said WORST BULLDOGS TEAM IN 30 YEARS. When you think IT can't get worse, especially...
  2. M

Luke Brooks? Option? Rejects offer From Tigers

LUKE Brooke's has Rejected 2 year 1Million offer from the Tigers. What does everyone think if he potentially comes to the dog's? He is the only Half back on the open market. M.Z
  3. M

Penalties Killing us

This is one of our biggest problems. We stop this. We have a better chance
  4. M

WHY THE BULLDOGS WILL IMPROVE

I think its better we lost 31-6 while playing that bad than losing 31-6 playing our guts out. What this tells Me we have plenty of improvement as team but also plenty of improvement individually. This gives me hope if we just play better and reduce the errors & increase intensity, If we...
  5. M

The Bulldogs will Smash the ROOSTERS 13+

Early prediction I am confident we will Humiliate The roosters and begin our ride to the semi finals. We also start to put pressure on Their Coach and his job. Maybe with the RORTERS roster he might be the first coached to get sacked! Mikey202b
  6. M

Most of You are SPITTING on PAY

Most of you wanted Hasler gone... Most of you were happy with appointment of Pay. Now after a few BAD results are calling for a new coach. What seems to me is no matter what and no matter who the coach is you will never be happy. One must consider he is in his first appointment with a...
  7. M

Attack or Defence?

We got some attack but well our defence is rubbish. We needed to score 16 to win last year. I think we need to score 30 to win this year. Pick your choice
  8. M

We will win the comp in 2018

Mark my words we will become the entertainers and win the comp in 2018
  9. M

Fragrance Discussion Thread

Guys I recieved today my perfume Versace Pour Homme and I think this has to be most AUTHENTIC perfume compared to what I have used in the past. Have a look at the eBay store http://if-i-spam-the-kennel-again-ill-be-permabanned.com They have all so much on sale
  10. M

Hasler needs to resign TONIGHT

Black and white he needs to go
  11. M

I have had enough Mr Hasler

Dear Des Hasler & all Bulldogs Management As a Supporter I have had enough. We (All supporters) are your customers (Business Point of view) and without us there is BULLDOGS NRL TEAM. At the end of the day the team plays for its supporters. I do not understand why You MR HASLER do not care...
  12. M

MOSES MBYE in KEVIN WALTERS right

What is it that we can't see with MBYE that coaches can see. KEVIN WALTERS on NRL 360 said that Mbye is a possibility if Thurston and Milford are not available for Origin game 3. I Find this possibility astounding and unbelievable.
  13. M

NO MATTER WHAT I LOVE MY BULLDOGS

Even at this LOW TIME I love my Bulldogs. As much as we dash out negative opinions I am sure it is because you also love the Bulldogs. This is only a positive Thread. I would love if everyone can post only a postive opinion and in this tough time band together and push our dogs for VICTORY...
  14. M

Time to find the Truth

There's things going on behind the scenes. First club legend Mortimer leaves the club, Reynolds let go, our CEO resigned, Hasler 2 year extension after underperforming, talk of klemmer wanting to leave (where there's smoke there's fire)
  15. M

This year is a write off

Nothing we say is going to change the fact I believe the players including the coach are already looking at next season. So as a fan I am writing this season off and I will go with the flow. If we make the 8 we will be lucky.
  16. M

Supporters or Critics?

I an guilty of this also but I have made my decision and decided i am a SUPPORTER not a CRITIC of my delivered BULLDOGS. Yes I have made some dump statements in the past... but really its time we all get behind the Bulldogs and start supporting them and the coach. Its not fun to be a CRITIC...
  17. M

HASLER "The spine tonight is what a spine should be"

Hasler comments in post match conference. You can read into it buy suggests he may overcome his stubborness and realised reality. Hope he does not change the backline. Do not forget TONIGHT we had 3 players in backline that are rookies. MONTOYA FRAWLEY AND ABBEY TOTAL 7 GAMES AGAINST an origin...
  18. M

Sign Kevin Walters

I think KEVIN WALTER would be the perfect fit as Coach. He will also be able to influence some great recruitment with his links with QLD Rugby League and as Current Coach of QLD Origin Team. He has stated in the past he wants to coach an NRL TEAM.
  19. M

Bye Bye Bulldogs. Time for change

I believe the BULLDOGS culture is no more. I watch the BULLDOGS Play and thats not THE Bulldogs i know. The team has no energy or bight. We offer no threat in attack. Our players are confused. Des Hasler has turned our Club to NOTHING but A BUSINESS Along with our CEO CASTLE. We must stand up...
  20. M

I just Love The Bulldogs

I am also guilty of this... but i think it is time to stop. If this was whinging about your wife we would have been divorced a million times over. But the fact is we all love our team, we love our belovered bulldogs. I am sure we are hurting inside and thats why we will never divorce our team...
  21. M

JYM DYMOCK BAND WAGON

I want to see DYMOCK TAKE OVER as BULLDOGS NRL coach for the rest of the year.
  22. M

FLANNAGAN how dare he

How dare he make this comment after he was de registered for Allowing Drug Cheating in his club as a coach. He is not in a position to say this, if anything he should be sympothetic and at least say "Somona deserves an opportunuty to show his regret and rehabilitation" I hate this man. How can...
  23. M

Hoppa

He is not an Origin Player for No reason. He is consistant and a great defender... playing in a backline behind out forward pack and with the MORRIS brothers beside him... his value would be what we need in our team. YEAH i love Lafai but when did he last play an 80min game?
  24. M

NEW GAME PLAY mbye

I believe we need to change. The structure of a team needs a revaluation. Mbye to play at fullback in defence. So he aint tackling that much. Might get a run after a defensive set. Which could be explosive. Brett morris can defend in the line. And then in Attack mbye can get his hands on the...
  25. M

BULLDOGS will win the 2015 TITLE

Ths Bulldogs represent 29% of the NSW origin team. 42% of the back line. If Reynolds was picked and he could have easily been in the team and has a slight chance to replace Farrah if ruled out. That figure could have easily been close to 50% of the nsw team. In any regards the CURRENT bulldogs...
  26. M

Why we should keep Hodko!

In My opinion we love Flair, Razzle dazzle and speed. BUT to win a title you need a mix of the above but also Discipline, composure and experience. WE need to keep Hodko because he has that. We might not like his style because he wont make a 50m dash to the tryline or throw a 30m cut out...
  27. M

Channel 9 are Hayne Lovers

Ok im sick of channel 9 and their Hayne fetish! They are meant to be commentating a game of league not commentating on Hayne! I am over it! Yes he is a good player but bloody hell get over him and focus on the footy! Bulldogs are leading at half but its still the Hayne show! Channel 9 pick up...
  28. M

Our halves will win the comp for us

The origin experience will no doubt put confidence in our halves when it counts! Our number 7 has what it takes to guide the bulldogs to a premiership. Tonight against the raiders without being brilliant it was Hodkinson who steered our team and Reynolds in your face style is what we need...
  29. M

Origin Must be stand alone

The end result is to make the semis and then win the premiership! 1) having players missing during origin stops a positive momentum. As a result lose games and perhaps miss the semis. 2) after the return of origin players for one game it's hard to get that momentum back. As a result it's like...
  30. M

Reynolds and Hodkinson Future Australian halves

This is just my opinion but in my eyes these two will become the next half combo for Australia and lead NSW for years to come! With Cronk and Thurston coming near the end of their playing days these two great players have it in their sights! They will also lead the Bulldogs to a couple of...
  31. M

Barba the next EWAN MCGRADY

It seems like the BULLDOGS made BARBA a success and NOT the other way around! Barba with all the hype suggesting he will be a big loss for the dogs, well that seems to have been answered in the early rounds of NRL14. The Bulldogs are inform with all players working as a TEAM and not relying on...
  32. M

Bulldogs MUST keep KASIANO

Kasiano MUST not be given an early Release just because the dogs have signed Fifita! Kasiano is signed till the end of next season and in my opinion must see out his contract and have a season with Fifita in the team at the very least! We don't want another situation where we release a big name...
  33. M

Third year Under Hasler! We need a stable Team!

Hasler is in his Third year! We need to stop worrying who is fullback or whatever! We are supporters and our job is to support