NEW GAME PLAY mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe we need to change. The structure of a team needs a revaluation. Mbye to play at fullback in defence. So he aint tackling that much. Might get a run after a defensive set. Which could be explosive. Brett morris can defend in the line. And then in Attack mbye can get his hands on the ball AND play and attack as a half.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few weeks out of the finals and pretty much all must win games. Lets throw some random guy at fullback and hope for the best... I can't see what could possibly go wrong.

But besides that, it will never happen, so nothing really to discuss.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we're at it let's have Tony Grimaldi defend at prop so that Graham is fresh for our attack.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe we need to change. The structure of a team needs a revaluation. Mbye to play at fullback in defence. So he aint tackling that much. Might get a run after a defensive set. Which could be explosive. Brett morris can defend in the line. And then in Attack mbye can get his hands on the ball AND play and attack as a half.
Whats your dealer's name?

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Peter Sterling used to play a role like this when he first started at Parramatta. Sterling and their fullback Paul Taylor used to swap regularly, but the major reason for this was that Sterling was better under a bomb. The Bulldogs scored a few tries against Parra in that era because they took a risk of chip kicking when the positional switch was taking place and there was nobody at home for a few seconds.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol Bmoz has never defended in the line in his FG career and Mbye who has never trained or played at fullback would constantly be caught out of postion. It would be a disaster.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Lol Bmoz has never defended in the line in his FG career and Mbye who has never trained or played at fullback would constantly be caught out of postion. It would be a disaster.
Exactly.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
and while we are at it why don,t we throw Perrett into hooker

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What even is this? What a dumb thread. I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.