This year is a write off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing we say is going to change the fact I believe the players including the coach are already looking at next season. So as a fan I am writing this season off and I will go with the flow. If we make the 8 we will be lucky.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We might go well if Des stops experimenting with player positions and plays ppl in the right ones. Even this morning im not over Des playing our halves back to front. Its almost sabotage

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We might go well if Des stops experimenting with player positions and plays ppl in the right ones. Even this morning im not over Des playing our halves back to front. Its almost sabotage
I dont get it you can see with a few sensible tweeks that this sqaud could get a decent rhythm going.
If we got nothing to loose this year why not build around frawley as our organizer.drop lichaa, drop eastwood. Get klemner out of lock.bring in rfm .

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are way too inconsistent to be making the 8. Every time you think this team is turning the corner they take a step back and the team putting in absolute shockers seems to be getting more common.

If our defence can't hold a team to under 3 tries we don't have a hope in any game because we don't have more then 3 in us.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's definitely a write off. Whilst ever Mbye plays a dominant role in the halves, it will continue to lead to terrible losses.

Mbye was re-signed on potential, but he is turning 24 this year and has shown time after time that he does not have the brains nor skill for first grade

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs were embarrassing last night. Completely disinterested, they all played like they had somewhere else to be that night.

Mbye is terrible

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's be honest we are in a rebuilding stage!!! This year is a no go.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
On the flip side though he finally used Eastwood up the middle which I thought was far more effective than Eastwood on the edge.

You are right though, Des keeps give Mbye the reins. Frawley should be in charge of kicking, the left side and game management!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we will scrap into the the 8 and bundle out in round 1 just like previous years.

so it is not really a write off.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As the professor on the Matty Johns show says, glass half full or glass half empty????

Glass half full full.....We will all save money not having to buy Finals tickets
Glass half empty.....Hasler will be in charge for two more years

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's be honest we are in a rebuilding stage!!! This year is a no go.
Agreed. Express rebuild. No one knows who is Arthur or Marthur with comings and goings. Reminds me of the early 90s. Very frustrating

Malla

Reaction score
But we already knew it was a write off before the year began lol.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are way too inconsistent to be making the 8. Every time you think this team is turning the corner they take a step back and the team putting in absolute shockers seems to be getting more common.

If our defence can't hold a team to under 3 tries we don't have a hope in any game because we don't have more then 3 in us.
This ^^^^

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
100% went to bed angry as fuck, woke up the same way haha XD

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Of course its a write off. We have only played decent footy against good teams this year... Considering we have an easy draw, we are fucked :D...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dont get it you can see with a few sensible tweeks that this sqaud could get a decent rhythm going.
If we got nothing to loose this year why not build around frawley as our organizer.drop lichaa, drop eastwood. Get klemner out of lock.bring in rfm .
Agree with all of this.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
It's definitely a write off. Whilst ever Mbye plays a dominant role in the halves, it will continue to lead to terrible losses.

Mbye was re-signed on potential, but he is turning 24 this year and has shown time after time that he does not have the brains nor skill for first grade
The words Mbye and dominant don't belong in the same sentence and honestly how the hell does the club justify the ridiculous salary they are paying him?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was defeated didn't feel angry just defeated, No hope while hasler is coach

I can't work out how foran or woods is going to change any of this
Yeah Hasler is inept.... wish the **** would go, but hes here for 2 years and we have to ride the shit storm unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.