Channel 9 are Hayne Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok im sick of channel 9 and their Hayne fetish! They are meant to be commentating a game of league not commentating on Hayne! I am over it! Yes he is a good player but bloody hell get over him and focus on the footy! Bulldogs are leading at half but its still the Hayne show! Channel 9 pick up your act!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man it was bad, Hayne this, Hayne that and Hayne etc.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And what about their pathetic camera angles. Please take the overhead camera whatever they call it and stick it up Gus Gould's arse ,he loves it but it is the most annoying piece of crap Just let us watch the game from the normal camera angles and who cares who is warming up on the sideline or swearing in the coaches box and yes the Jarhead Hayne love affair is sickening ....the only player in the Parramatta club.....vomit.
Gee I hate Channel Nine's Coverage

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Phil Gould would eat Haynes shit straight from his arsehole

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And what about their pathetic camera angles. Please take the overhead camera whatever they call it and stick it up Gus Gould's arse ,he loves it but it is the most annoying piece of crap Just let us watch the game from the normal camera angles and who cares who is warming up on the sideline or swearing in the coaches box and yes the Jarhead Hayne love affair is sickening ....the only player in the Parramatta club.....vomit.
Gee I hate Channel Nine's Coverage
Also they show replays over the live game instead of in a smaller screen ffs.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He was responsible for 10 points though.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was responsible for 10 points though.
Only because the rest of his team are crap.
And if you listen to the channel whine commentary they will support that he is the only player in the team. He is all they talk about.....vomit ..again

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haynes shit is Goulds dessert! I honestly would not have been surprised if they gave Hayne the Man of the match! Thats how disgusting it is! Parra are sore losers! Arthur screaming in post match conference that that 40/20 should be a try! Haha but he is a coach and dont know the rules and said they were the better team! Peice of sore losers u Parra sooks!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Channel 9 commentary is always a circle jerk. At least its no where near as bad as channel 9s OMG SBW campaign, that was some serious deep throat cock sucking

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Channel 9 love to run dick sucking marathons for flavour of the month players.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was it just me or is jarryd Jayne the biggest sook ever?!? Every tackle he was asking for a penalty, drops the ball cold and his crying to the ref

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do the same with inglis I'm done with it

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate how Ch9 runs the game generally. They aren't fooling anybody by stretching the kickoff to well past 8pm when it's only one game on a Friday night. At around 7:55 I was tempted to go to join my missus watching The Living Room in the other room.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hayne has to realise just how shit his team is.

Every interview he backs them up but come on, 90% of parramatta are park footballers and he carrying the team bigtime. Last night was a team vs 1 man, it's a joke.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hayne has to realise just how shit his team is.

Every interview he backs them up but come on, 90% of parramatta are park footballers and he carrying the team bigtime. Last night was a team vs 1 man, it's a joke.
If he re-signs with them he will never win a GF.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They always refer to Hayne and Inglis as Jarryd and Greg. Everyone else usually gets their surname only.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was it just me or is jarryd Jayne the biggest sook ever?!? Every tackle he was asking for a penalty, drops the ball cold and his crying to the ref
He can't handle things when they're losing. He got warned about the way he spoke to the refs. He's got no composure when things don't go his way, not a good way to react when you have younger players who rely on you to guide them.

As for channel 9 as other have said hate the camera angles, Wally Lewis and his Brisbane bullsh1t and the SBW, Hayne and Inglis thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.