Recent content by QLDGirl

1. QLDGirl

Inglis to broncos

We could be cheating the cap, who knows. I cant come out and say with absolute certainty that we are not because although there is no proof we actually are theres not hard evidence we're not because its not like the fans have access to player contracts etc, its all speculation for the most part...
  2. QLDGirl

MNF: Broncos v Roosters

Wow that was a dodgy call. If I was a roosters fan Id be blowing up big time. But since Im not and Im a broncos fan, Ill take it :p
  3. QLDGirl

Love lures Inglis north

Broncos have pulled out of the race. http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/broncos-pull-out-of-deal-for-greg-inglis-20100712-107ex.html
  4. QLDGirl

Broncos v Dragons

Wow the the Izzy getting paid too much is STILL being dicussed!! Anyhoo thats a very young broncos team! The few older experienced guys are really going to need to step up. Im not expecting too much but it would be nice if we dont get flogged.
  5. QLDGirl

Corey Norman

Hes got talent and he had a good debut, but I think we should wait and see what the rest of his season is like first.
  6. QLDGirl

Five Eight of the Decade

Lockyer of course :)
  7. QLDGirl

2010 NRL Club Membership Counter

In an article on the Broncos site they say that the membership is around 12,000 for the Broncos. I dont know if thats this years though. I woudlnt be suprised if our membership is dropping, they're really driving for people to hold onto their memberships this year. Or maybe they just want more...
  8. QLDGirl

Worst player this year?

Steve Michaels, didnt play all year but I still remember wanting to punch something everytime I saw his name in the team list.
  9. QLDGirl

It's gonna be tough to pick the top 8 next year...

Right now he's not, but he was awesome for us when he was in our team. he turned crap at the Warriors but I have total faith he'll get back his form at the Broncos. We dont have a crap forward pack. It wasnt purely on DT that got us in the 8, yes he was helpful but I dont we'll struggle as...
  10. QLDGirl

It's gonna be tough to pick the top 8 next year...

We've got Kemp to replace Hunt, and he had an excellent link with Locky before he left, so if he can regain that... and who is to say we wont sign anyone else before next season ;) We'll be there.
  11. QLDGirl

Who are you cheering for Eels or Storm???

Storm. I like more of their players :D And the colour purple .... yeah thats a good excuse :)
  12. QLDGirl

Hayne and keating free to play

Yeah so not surprised. Eh, in a way Im kind of glad because if he plays well it'll make the match more interesting. With the Broncos and Dogs out, its not as interesting to me who wins.
  13. QLDGirl

If you had a choice...

Last night sucked, but I think It'd suck more to see my team lose a GF. It hasnt happened yet luckily :D
  14. QLDGirl

Ooh okay well there is heaps there! Umm Melbas is good, The Bedroom, Cocktails and Dreams...

Ooh okay well there is heaps there! Umm Melbas is good, The Bedroom, Cocktails and Dreams, they're kind of the main ones I go to. There is heaps more, Id say just check as many out as you can, they're everywhere lol