Recent content by Gutty

1. G

Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Gates open at 2:30...….one f@#king game...….pathetic !!!!
  2. G

Bulldogs Fullback fan poll

I'm going with "Rocket" Silva........not because I think he is the best we've had, but I reckon he was the best to watch......we sure could do with someone like him now........Barba wasn't bad at one stage either
  3. G

Fed Up

Fed Up
  4. G

Round 17 - Dogs vs Eels - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

We are pathetic, but Kenny Edwards is the biggest fuckwit in the game
  5. G

Roll Call

I'll be there.....along with the missus, 2 daughters, sister in law, cousin and brother........Hopefully, the Dog's Will Be Havin' A Party !!!!!!!
  6. G

NRL R8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Game Discussion Thread

I hope Reynolds and Hokko DO get picked for Origin.....at least we get rid of them for a few weeks !!!!!!!!!!! F@#king PATHETIC ! Glad I didn't go tonight !!
  7. G

Bulldogs 3-2-1

3.... Kasiano - Back to his best 2....Lichaa - Very solid and with more games under his belt, will only get better 1....Klemmer & BMoz - both showed glimpses
  8. G

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 1 | Bulldogs v Panthers

Lichaa & Kasiano are the only two who deserve a beer........we need to lose Reynolds ASAP. Manly would be a good fit !!!!
  9. G

Bulldogs snub for former NZ Warriors skipper

Haz was there mate....got pics with him
  10. G

Liquidation sale? From the Newcastle Knights!!!

I'm pretty sure Willie Mason played for us......BRING BACK THE BIG WILLIE lol
  11. G

Who is this noob Paul Kent?

**** Paul ****.......yesterday's Ryan Tandy headline and now this......shows real class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. G

Its time for the dog world order

Can I phone a friend ??????????
  13. G

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

PLEASE......no Stewarts.....the money could be spent a hell of lot better than that !
  14. G

McLean found guilty

Should he have been sent off ??????